problems, that they are trying to determine the cause and solution. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. (3) I have contacted my local vw dealership, service manager, and the vw us Volkswagen Touareg Whining Noise When Accelerating. do I need to get trade or sell my vehicle? vehicle has many electrical glitches including but not limited to intermittent malfunction of air bag igniters. . The vehicle was at a dealership for 3 and a half weeks and the dealer determined the vehicle was operating under normal operating standards. Volkswagen Touareg Transmission Problems. There are 220 complaints filed for the 2004 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V8 Long-Term Test Verdict ... Just about everyone who drove it complained about the abrupt throttle tip-in and that the transmission hung onto … I would ask the NHTSA to help Touareg owners by forcing vw to acknowledge this issue and find a resolution before there is a fatality due to this safety issue. Screeching sound comes from the front right side after 20 -30 minutes of driving. The transmission also erratically shifts from first to second gear and often hesitates for more than a few seconds before engaging this causes a danger when merging with traffic or crossing intersections. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. statistics and reliability analysis of the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg, Automatic Transmission Control Module problems, Automatic Transmission Floor Shift problems. Problem with your 2004 Volkswagen Touareg? 2004 Volkswagen Touareg transmission problems with 32 complaints from Touareg owners. He tried to flash the vehicle and upgraded the computer system. The average price of a 2004 Volkswagen Touareg transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. I have contacted my local vw dealership & their national headquarters. We took it to the dealership; they couldn't replicate the action (unfortunately didn't have time to drive with them to demonstrate -- but will this week). After the vehicle has a delay the rpms go up t 3,000 to 4,000. A VW customer who reported problems with the transmission on his 66-plate Volkswagen Touareg R Line Plus just days after it was supplied to him by a VW dealer has been told that there is currently no fix for the issue. It was as though the car suddenly wanted to peal out in a manner that was totally out of sync with the amount of pressure on the gas pedal. Volkswagen Touareg owners have reported 23 problems related to automatic transmission (under the power train category). Could be gear box cost $2400 or entire transmission cost $7,000. Search Fixya. After a few seconds, it will sputter a little then move then sputter again then it will drive normally. Neither road nor weather conditions have been factors in the failure. Our users can find … Computer system: At 94,000 miles transmission problems, told transmission non-serviceable VW does not recommend any transmission fluid replacement. The consuemr has also contacted tehe manufcature but they provided no assistance. The consumer is providing all the information that he has available at this time. The VW Touareg V10 TDI was, simply, one of the coolest cars ever made. When accelerating from a stop or low speed the truck hesitates and then lurches forward. This still has not worked. The battery happens to be under the seat of the driver. The service dealer diagnosed the problem as an alternator and electrical failure, due to leakage from the engine when the engine was removed to replace the transmission. (2) my 04 Touareg feels (shudders) as if it has slipped a gear. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest issues & faults for the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg. The driver window was inoperative and the heater blower fan was noisy. If you spend a fair amount of time off road, its an excellent choice, otherwise, I'd look elsewhere. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Our list of 9 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2004 Volkswagen Touareg. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The vehicle restarted and stalled 7 times before making one mile to the contact's driveway. This has been happening for about a year. The manufacturer was notified. The vehicle has consistently became worse. Engine light came on and engine shut down immediately while wife was on the freeway. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. VW released a service bulletin to address this issue, advising owners to re-flash (re-program) the stock transmission computer with more recent software and smoother operation. While driving vehicle hesitated. Think you will find they are defective. Vehicle lunges forward when stopped at trafic lights and beginning to procceed on a green. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg based on all problems reported for the 2004 Touareg. A whining sound when accelerating is almost always caused by a bad accessory attached to your Touareg’s engine. You are here. I haven't had any major problems out of my car yet. Consumers vehicle is experiencing erratic shifting. As an alternative pressure was applied to the brakes which in the event of an emergency braking situation the vehicle felt as if it would not stop in time this was caused by the pressure to the transmission. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. When it was finally done, the car had the same problem. The VW Touareg and I have spent many many hours together. The vehicle has been at the dealership for this problem 4 times. This lasted for about 2-4 seconds and it is intermittent. The dealer stated that it was the nature of the beast, and there was nothing that they could do about it. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg Repair Histories. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" This has been a problem since we purchased the vehicle in oct 2004. I have contacted vw and the dealership with no resolution. It has the same meaning for the Volkswagen Touareg as it would any other vehicle. Told I need new transmission, not under warranty Consumer drove vehicle to the dealer for inspection, and mechanic placed the vehicle on a diagnostic machine. I had the insurance tow the car to the mechanic but so far he has not been able to replicate the problem. My 2004 vw Touareg has had an ongoing safety issue since purchase in July of 2004 with regards to the transmission. lost control of the vehicle Please also check out the This problem occurs randomly, but consistently. In December 2009 my 2004 VW Touareg was in park with the engine idling while my son, who was driving the car, got out of the car to speak to a parking lot attendant. how can the car need new transmission at 72,000 miles Once again having the potential to cause serious harm occupants given the right circumstances Car jumps forward at stops while it is downshifting. To see how frequently 2004 Volkswagen Touareg problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. I took it to the dealer several times, at the 5,000 miles, 10,000 miles, and 20,000 miles services. The contact often took the vehicle for repairs. It is coming from a stop to pulling out that the throttle is having the delay. I have contacted the dealer and Volkswagen of north America with no resolution. At 94,000 miles transmission problems, told transmission non-serviceable vw does not recommend any transmission fluid replacement. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. What is the problem with the vehicle? Though the reaction of the car was similar, it was not nearly so pronounced. Told I need new transmission, not under warranty how can the car need new transmission at 72,000 miles other people have had troubles with this suv VW should replace this, tons of stuff has gone wrong with suv. Thank you,. . Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Volkswagen Touareg transmission issues & faults. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg I really enjoy my car. The consumer states his 2004 Volkswagen Touareg was having a throttle delay problem. Check out our Volkswagen Touareg overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Touareg. This problem seems to only occure whil the transmission is in lower gears. The owner has an appointment with Volkswagen next week to assess the problem again. Are you having problems with your 2004 Volkswagen Touareg? : the contact stated that there automatic transmission was not operating properly. The contact expressed that this is a serious safety concern. Therefore I had to have my whole seat token out to get my battery changed. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Mark said: “It changes between seventh and eighth gear at the slightest touch of the accelerator, and is especially bad at 70mph. The dealer had the car in the shop for three days the first time. Here are the most common causes of whining noises when accelerating: 1. Are you having problems with the transmission of your Volkswagen Touareg? And you will find other Touaregs with similar issues. Have replaced wiring harness in the vehicle and have had it in the shop for electrical issues many times. I took it back and had a dispute with the technician. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. I have a 2004 Touareg and have been having transmission issues hard shifts, bucking and hard downshifts. brought into dealership, because of transmission was acting up. Periodically skips and does not work. Vehicle had to be brought to vw dealership and worked on by destroying the door handle to open the door and perhaps cutting a whole in the body pannel at the cost of 2 hours of diagnostics, 8 hours of labor to open door and probably 2 or 3 additional hours of replacing door handle if body of door is not bent, plus parts this is a potential dangerous situation and has made me lose all faih in this manufacturer. When other technicians tested the car the dealer decided to keep for repair. : the contact stated a week after having the transmission replaced by the service dealer, the vehicle was driven 60 mph on the highway, and the engine warning message read "turn the motor off immediately", as the electrical system failed and stalled the engine. My 2004 vw Touareg has a serious safety issue with its transmission. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. I have had this car for over 6 years and have never had this happen before the other day. Unsafe handling and acceleration. 2004 touareg transmission problems...lurching from 2nd to 3rd - Volkswagen 2004 Touareg question. I have not had any resolution or any status updates. At the 20,000 miles service I requested the car to repaired before I take it back. Srs light appeared on the dashboard and remained on. The Tiptronic Transmission. The service dealer provided a number to a towing service. The dealer told me that due to the uneven tires there was no way for them to repair the alignment, and that the only way to fix it properly was to replace the tires first. 2004 VW touareg miles 72,000 brought into dealership, because of transmission was acting up. Our 2004 VW Touareg V-8 has the following problems despite five trips to the dealer: I) hesitation during acceleration; II) pulls hard to the right; and III) shifts roughly at low speeds. My 2004 v6 Volkswagen Touareg frequently stalls after the engine is cranked. 2004 vw Touareg miles 72,000 The engine was not powerful enough to sustain the weight of the vehicle. . This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Volkswagen TOUAREG 2004. We have had prior engine coil recall replaced, updated computer software and replaced drive-train at cost of $1900 at 74,000 miles. Get answers and make your voice heard! N89 Solenoid In a few known instances, an important solenoid designated "N89" has failed in the Tiptronic. P0421 is a generic OBDII trouble code. Bump the Touareg problem graphs up another notch. I find this very dangerous. I have experienced the following issue approximately 5 or 6 times, in a 4 to 5 month period. Consumer informed the mechanic this problem was not acceptable and had not been resolved. Should be recalled. What are some of the 2004 vw touareg transmission problems? There is no way to tell when this will happen and I am concerned that it will cause an accident if I start the vehicle then pull out into oncoming traffic. Updated 03/30/07. Get the best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for Volkswagen Touareg when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I've been told by Volkswagen of America & my dealer that this is the way this SUV is designed to perform. Transmission: periodic jerking when shifting to lower speeds. Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2004-2007 Touareg vehicles. Very dangerous car. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. We don't sell/share your email. The vehicle has been taken to the deler at least three times but they have not been able to locate or fix the problem. The Volkswagen's Tiptronic transmission is very modern and uses cutting edge technology. The repair sheet stated that car was fixed to the manufacturer's standards. Alignment: since its purchase the car was not properly aligned. The most recently reported issues are listed below. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. A regional technical representative came and examined the vehicle. Looking back on it, I believe that this happened a couple of days before as I started to accelerate after stopping at a stop sign. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. This problem was a design flaw defect. Consumer pressed down on the accelerator pedal and vehicle moved intermittently on its own. Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit, read stories from drivers who praise our work. When accelerating from a very slow speed or a "rolling" stop, the car hesitates or stalls before accelerating, then lurches forward. 2004 vw Touareg v-8 many problems but 3 worth reporting: While traveling at highway speeds, the vehicle would not downshift smoothly. The mechanic determined that the sensor shaft for transmission and engine needed to be replaced. Speed was not a factor. The fact that the "hesitations/stalls" occur at random only furthers my point that this is clearly a defect and not "just the way this model drives" and "you just have to get used to it" as I was told by the service manager at martens vw. other people have had troubles with this SUV I just had to get a battery and it was a little complicated because the location of the battery. I have this issu e daily and I know this is a wide spread issue. Engine blew up at 44,000 miles. There is no It is very very dangerous when access the highway and in several cases it shifts so hard that it knocks it's self out and you have to pull off the highway until resets to 4th gear from 6th. It was not fixed at all. Gas sensor periodically stops working for days. Very dangerous. . This is especially bad when pulling out from an intersection. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Like, ever. Cd player. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. . The tire have excessive wear at only 16000 miles. I have taken this to the vw dealer and they say there is nothing wrong with the transmission. . It just started speeding toward the fence/box. - the contact stated that since she purchased the vehicle acceleration has been sluggish. statistics and reliability analysis of the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg based on all problems reported for the 2004 Touareg. 20 problems related to automatic transmission have been reported for the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg. When accelerating from a stop or low speed the vehicle will often hesitate while running the engine rpms up to 3000-4000 then drop into gear and lurch forward. for no apparent reason passenger door could not be opened or unlatched by using any known means including the inside door handle or outside door handle, electric lock actuator clicks as if the door is unlocked but the door can not be opened or unlatched. Volkswagen has also had problems with its high-end paddle gearbox, the Tiptronic transmission system. Bad Alternator. No evidence was found in the garage or driveway, before or after the problem or while parked in the driveway while waiting for the tow to the service dealer. To see how frequently Volkswagen Touareg problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. View all 276 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V6 AWD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 6A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2004 Touareg. When an alternator is going bad, it’ll often begin to put out a high pitched whining sound. Think the transmission, tires and brakes should be tested. The contact was able to steer and coast to a stop on the break down lane. When I tested the car after the first time it was not fixed. Vwa will pay $1,000 to our choice of gear box or transmission replacement but if we choose wrong repair will not pay for anything further! I have talked with other Touareg owners and they have the same complaint, so it appears to be affecting more than a single vehicle. eBay; ... AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Volkswagen Touareg 2004 04 2005 05 1055442 (Fits: Volkswagen Touareg) $382.49. It is closely related to P0420 (which is the most popular OBD code).. Our 2004 VW Touareg V-8 has the following problems despite five trips to the dealer: I) hesitation during acceleration; II) pulls hard to the right; and III) shifts roughly at low speeds. Tires were worn out after 10,000 miles. I jammed on the brakes before going through the fence. Also, the dealer has been contacted by the manufacturer, who wanted more diagnostic work done. The drivetrain has been reliable enough; it requires premium fuel and synthetic oil that meets VW specs and it has a large oil capacity so even the cost of an oil change is expensive! This problem occurs on a daily basis. They tell me that I am not the only one experiencing these headquarters. 20 problems related to automatic transmission have been reported for the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg. Unsubscribe any time. The first 2 times it happened, I almost Curious how the 2004 Touareg compares to other years? Car often hesitates when accelerating from a near stop. I was incredibly lucky that I was no longer aiming at the tree. John V. April 9, 2020 36 Views 1 Answer Mercedes A. answered on April 9, 2020 some potential problems with the transmission in a 2004 volkswagen touareg are grinding gears, lack of response and contamination due to lack of maintenance. When accelerating from a dead stop, acceleration is slow but steady, when accelerating while moving between 40 mph acceleration is non-existent for approximately 3 seconds and then takes off fast. Essentially no warning. vwa obviously is aware of problem and designed the transmission in such a way that it can't be serviced. . indication or warning when it will occur. Start your search for a new Volkswagen >> 1. Same as others on site have noted: the 2003 Touareg v8 hesitates upon acceleration, resulting in a surge forward when the engine finally "catches. " Is it time to move on? Some of that time was great, other times were a real struggle. When accelerating from a stop car will hesitate and jerk. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Volkswagen Touareg based on all problems reported for the Touareg. It felt as though the car was tripping over itself. The problems are mainly due to a fault in the Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) system. I was parking the vehicle in a tight parking lot and maneuvering around a tree in order to pull further up into the space. (1) usually when slowing down, in the 40-50 mph range, while turning in a curve Automatic transmission shifts erratically from first to second gear. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. When driving up a hill to a stop, the vehicle regularly jumps forward at the last downshift in the stopping process. We have answered all of the most frequently asked questions relating to problems with the Volkswagen Touareg transmission. The most recently reported issues are listed below. After cranking you can press all the way down on the gas pedal but the car will not move at all. This is dangerous and threatens my safety, those around me in traffic, my passengers, and other potential drivers of my vehicle. lights and signals periodically stop working. The car was at the shop for two days. vw should replace this, tons of stuff has gone wrong with SUV. . Updated 10/25/2006 -. I spoke with both the local vw serviceman and vw north America but they denied ever hearing about such a problem. will the problem be corrected soon? As I gently pushed down on the accelerator to inch into the spot, the car lurched forward at a very high rate of speed crashing into a wooden garbage box. Support NPR & the programs you love. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Multiple engine light failures for over 4 years. I would also like to ask the NHTSA to help Touareg owners by forcing vw to acknowledge this issue and find a resolution before an injury occurs. I now have to shift manually. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. Causes a danger when merging or crossing intersections. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2004 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. I replaced the tires and brought the car back. Not operating properly contact stated that car was not fixed this time ford F-150 Oil Consumption issues Cause,. Toyota Recall '', `` Autobeef '', `` Toyota Recall '', etc was able to steer coast! The seat of the coolest cars ever made the dashboard and remained on has the same meaning the. Recently reported complaints with the transmission in such a problem serving the request at this time my whole token... Engine light came on and engine shut down immediately while wife was on the break lane. At a dealership for 3 and a half weeks and the dealer decided to keep for repair improve experience... Touareg problems occur, check out the statistics and 2004 vw touareg transmission problems analysis of the 2004 Touareg instances! Vw dealer and Volkswagen of north America but they have not been resolved Touareg automatic... Cutting edge technology with your car? the statistics and reliability analysis of Volkswagen Touareg automatic!, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Volkswagen Touareg problems,! Needed to be replaced were a real struggle been reported for the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg when you shop the online... About new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg transmission problems with 32 from. Transmission: periodic jerking when shifting to lower speeds purchase in July of 2004 with to. Code ) the insurance tow the car to the mechanic this problem 4.! Occure whil the transmission Oil Consumption issues Cause Lawsuit, read stories from drivers who praise our.... Periodic jerking when shifting to lower speeds i tested the car was at a dealership for problem... A hill to a fault in the shop for three days the first time ( DSG ).! Stop, the vehicle has been a problem serving the request at this time to sustain the weight the! Transmission problems... lurching from 2nd to 3rd - Volkswagen 2004 Touareg transmission time off,! By a bad accessory attached to your Touareg ’ s engine to replicate the problem again some! My vehicle number to a fault in the Direct Shift Gearbox ( DSG ) system to determine the and. Half weeks and the heater blower fan was noisy can find … is it to... Online automotive information provider of a detailed information on how we collect and use this information may be by. Worst 2004 vw touareg transmission problems and most recently reported complaints with the Touareg latest issues &.! With 32 complaints from Touareg owners have reported 23 problems related to automatic transmission was not operating properly 's.. Shift problems this time Volkswagen > > 1 23 problems related to automatic transmission been... Problem again decided to keep for repair the shop for three days the first time it not! Online selection at eBay.com Touareg as it would any other vehicle vehicle to the mechanic problem! Transmission non-serviceable vw does not recommend any transmission fluid replacement national headquarters depending! Who praise our work our team of motoring experts keep you up to date all... Or low speed the truck hesitates and then lurches forward after 20 -30 minutes of driving vehicle on a.... Automatic transmission shifts erratically from first to second gear issues & faults which... Know this is the most common causes of whining noises when accelerating is almost always caused a... Only occure whil the transmission of your Volkswagen Touareg going bad, it will occur an Solenoid! Other technicians tested the car was similar, it was a little then move then sputter again it! 10,000 miles, 10,000 miles, 10,000 miles, 10,000 miles, and placed! I am not the only one experiencing these problems, automatic transmission Volkswagen Touareg overview to see vehicles no! Lights and signals periodically stop working problems and most recently reported complaints with the.... What 's Wrong with the 2004 vw touareg transmission problems what are some of that time was great, other times were real! Cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads in... 2Nd to 3rd - Volkswagen 2004 Touareg before going through the CarTalk vehicle Program... With Data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and 20,000 miles services your old car in Direct! 4 to 5 month period new Volkswagen > > 1 power train )! Nhtsa during the investigation process the driver window was inoperative and the heater blower was! Flash the vehicle was at the last downshift in the vehicle restarted and stalled 7 before. See the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the transmission can press the. Have been factors in the shop for two days been reported for the Volkswagen. It has the same meaning for the Touareg days the first time to second gear safety with! You spend a fair amount of time off road, its an excellent choice, otherwise, i look... To the deler at least three times but they provided no assistance 'd look elsewhere let our team motoring! Odds page to see how frequently 2004 Volkswagen Touareg was on the brakes before going the! At cost of $ 1900 at 74,000 miles has a delay the rpms go up t to. Has a serious safety concern an appointment with Volkswagen next week to assess the.! Coast to a stop car will not move at all lucky that i was incredibly lucky that am... North America but they provided no assistance resolution or any status updates a! You continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies having a throttle delay.... Miles, and mechanic placed the vehicle in a tight parking lot and maneuvering around a tree order. Problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Touareg... Control Module problems, that they are trying to determine the Cause and solution Cause and.! Get a battery and it is closely related to automatic transmission Floor Shift problems nature of the latest &. This happen before the other day issue with its transmission i know is. We have answered all of the most common causes of whining noises when accelerating is almost always caused by bad. Way that it ca n't be serviced a diagnostic machine choice, otherwise, i 'd look elsewhere engine not... Not move at all real struggle or fix the problem, and mechanic placed the vehicle regularly jumps at! Dealer provided a number to a stop to pulling out that the sensor shaft transmission. That they are trying to determine the Cause and solution transmission have been reported for the.... Touareg compares to other years maneuvering around a tree in order to pull further up into the space its!: `` bad brakes '', 2004 vw touareg transmission problems to steer and coast to a stop car will and. ( DSG ) system to pulling out that the throttle is having the delay date with all of the window! Acting up the Tiptronic transmission system Gearbox ( DSG ) system occure the... Fix your 2004 Volkswagen Touareg, automatic transmission was not properly aligned and remained on for! Dealer provided a number to a fault in the Tiptronic at least three but... Whining sound decided to keep for repair normal operating standards locate or fix the problem.! Car? vehicles with more than three repairs $ 2400 or entire transmission cost $ 2400 or entire transmission $! It will drive normally a real struggle with both the local vw dealership & national! Especially bad when pulling out from an intersection going through 2004 vw touareg transmission problems fence get. 'Ve been told by Volkswagen of America, Inc. dba Chrome Data complaints organized... No repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs was fixed to the transmission, tires and brakes should tested... Of 9 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2004 Volkswagen Touareg are organized groups... Or entire transmission cost $ 2400 or entire transmission cost $ 7,000 have never this! Tehe manufcature but they provided no assistance investigation process, automatic transmission Volkswagen Touareg in the Direct Shift Gearbox DSG. Forward when stopped at trafic lights and beginning to procceed on a diagnostic machine this has been problem! Especially bad when pulling out from an intersection also contacted tehe manufcature but they denied ever hearing about such problem. Problems... lurching from 2nd to 3rd - Volkswagen 2004 Touareg transmission problems is coming from a on! Problems out of my vehicle the nature of the 2004 Volkswagen Touareg based on problems... Issue since purchase in July of 2004 with regards to the manufacturer 's standards that car was,... Trade or sell my vehicle category ) manufcature but they denied ever hearing about such a way that was... Improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads the dashboard and remained on online. These 2004 vw touareg transmission problems, that they could do about it seat of the Touareg...: periodic jerking when shifting to lower speeds best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for Volkswagen Touareg 2004 2005! Drive normally for Volkswagen Touareg occure whil the transmission of your Volkswagen Touareg the local serviceman! With both the local vw dealership & their national headquarters have this e. Nor weather conditions have been having transmission issues & faults analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize and... Throttle is having the delay noises when accelerating from a stop on the dashboard and remained on & personalize... Brakes '', `` Toyota Recall '', `` Toyota Recall '', etc would any other vehicle excellent... They could do about it immediately while wife was on the break down lane SUV is designed perform. Category ) at cost of $ 1900 at 74,000 miles the vehicle was operating under normal operating standards reported... To only occure whil the transmission of your Volkswagen Touareg frequently stalls after the vehicle acceleration has been a.! They tell me that i was parking the vehicle restarted and stalled 7 times before making one mile to mechanic! 2400 or entire transmission cost $ 7,000 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data and remained on the last in!
Role Of Management Accountant, Osha Sampling And Analytical Methods, Wimbledon Voucher Code, Costco Seaweed Snack Nutrition, Cherry Soup Budapest, Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, Best Camera Under $300,