Contact Us. Does the bass make for it though? The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. The Q701’s sound-stage is a bit more open/spacious, and airy. I use the … AKG K7XX. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. I have K702 and K712 and prefer the K712 for rock and metal. AKG K712 PRO. However, our top pick is AKG K702. AKG K702 vs. Sennheiser HD600 ... HD6XX vs. K7XX vs. DT990 vs HE4XX vs. M50x Shootout! If your priority in headphones is a spacious soundstage, I hope the review of AKG k702 vs k712 will help you to make the right choice. Joined: 21 Oct 2012 Posts: 5,106 Location: London. Both of them will work fine without an amplifier. However, they both have a plastic build which will kind of give you a cheap vibe. Amazon removes any third-party sellers that have major issues. 490. AKG K712 vs AKG K7XX: Side by side comparison Beyerdynamic DT880. Wise Guy. Problem being, they are not really available in Europe. I don't even like bright headphones that much, but I happen to like those two more than this one. Soldato. Sub-bass has characteristics of a typical open-back headphone. First Look: AKG K612 pro & K712 pro Studio Headphones AKG K7XX - The "Affordable" Audiophile Headphones! 1 editorial reviews. Sennheiser HD600 vs AKG K702 for mixing/mastering? The headphone i currently own is the sennheiser hd 558, and i am looking to upgrade my headset to something better for fps competitive console gaming. ill get straight to the point, i can get both for around the same price and i was wondering which one is better?, AFAIK the 7xx is based on the K702 … View 2 More Replies Megazine. But that's not the only difference, the K712 has different … AKG K712 PRO. People sometimes have a problem with the shallow (but so soft) pads on the ear which K7XX provides. Below the K702 vs the K612. Best Price Click Here . HD599 vs K712 Pro. Below the K702 vs the K612. However, these low impedance headphones are more vulnerable to blow-outs if more powerful amplifiers are used. 2 Jun 2016 at 21:42 #2. Audio Previous Next Sort by votes. Both have three-pin mini-XLR connectors that are solidly locked so they won’t get accidentally pulled out. The soundstage isn’t expanding as K7XX is already big maybe because of the firm and deeper patches. AKG K712 PRO Shop now at Amazon. The K702 (and the 701 for that matter) have both been accused of being a bit cold and heartless at times. These headphones have a genuine … The ear cups are huge and have plenty of room for my ears. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. Besides that, K702 has an exceptional bass, more vibrant, … Well, I'm going to preface this by saying that I actually enjoy, and slightly miss the K712. AKG K7XX. However, I personally feel the K702 may actually be a better value, as is the K712 (despite being more expensive.) Perhaps the only real difference is color and the fixed cable to justify the price difference. HELP!! The mids become a bit more distant, the upper mids sound absent compared to the bass, and the highs seemed taken down a notch. I'm considering switching my present AKG K712 Pro with the Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO and wonder if it's really worth it. more_vert. AKG K712 PRO. In the sound quality and soundstage listed below, the pads themselves seem to make much of the differences in terms of comfort and usability. Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones. AKG K701 vs K712 . 06 décembre 2014 à … According to our research, it is quite challenging to choose between AKG K701 and K702. Guitars kind of miss their bite that they would have had with another AKG headphone. However, I personally feel the K702 may actually be a better value, as is the K712 (despite being more expensive.) If it's purely for competitive play then the … AKG K712 PRO vs AKG K7XX. AKG K7XX Shop now at Amazon. While they are not flawless across the soundstage, in many ways they have exceeded their expectations. [Review] The AKG K7XX - May as well get the K712. Then the bass is similarly flat on both models but higher in level vs the upper mids and highs in the K712. The K712 has a slightly more extended treble than the Q701. My present monitors are the Adam A7 … But that's not the only difference, the K712 … AKG K7XX. AKG K701 - Revolutionary flat-wire voice - 2C the K 701 will turn perception into pure enjoyment - 2Dwire technology in headphones. Available colors: User rating ... AKG K702. AKG K712 vs K702 . Comparing AKG K612 PRO vs AKG K702 vs AKG K712 PRO . They're both a more refined sound and cohesive experience than the K7XX provides. They have two-tone navy blue and silver color scheme and an old-school retro design that will work for some. Hd6xx is better for music, k7xx for gaming (although k702 and k712 are better than k7xx which is k702 with extra muddy bass) 1. reply. Beyerdynamic DT990. Trusted by professionals as well as normal users, AKG headphones will provide you the perfect audio performance in mids, bass, and treble with compatibility and the latest features available in the market. Electronics & Wearables. In most respects, they feel the same but in terms of earpads, K712 pads are thicker, much firmer, and deep memory foam pads, in general, that can be the main preference for some cases. I use headphones for making music and mixing at night and also as reference. I like Jazz and listen to 96Khz/24-Bit recordings. Overview- AKG K702 AKG K702 is a completely neutral open-back reference headphone designed for professionals. AKG K7XX. I also heard the 7XX is more fun to use for misic over the HD6XX but the HD6XX is more accurate and warm 0. reply. Nouveau sujet Liste des sujets. Live Chat. I have the k7xx and I would say I have a larger than average head, I have a lot of hair piled on as well, I definitely have large ears. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. Let’s first talk about the sound quality of the AKG K712. On the other hand, the AKG don't feel as tight as the Beyerdynamic, which is more comfortable for long listening sessions. If it's purely for … Joined Jul 3, 2019 Messages 268 … Associate. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. In addition, Amazon offers return policies, payment protection and other options that help you get the high-quality k712 vs k702 you are looking for. 2 Jun 2016 at 21:42 #2. I have K702 and K712 and prefer the K712 for rock and metal. The treble is also enhanced after its implementation. Article navigation. Purely for gaming. AKG K702 is a tool for creating music. Both are created by AKG as one of best brand. The AKG K702 share the same style and build as the AKG K701 and AKG K712 PRO. Full Comparison. The K7XX has a raise of ~3dB there which wasn’t in their original headphones and seems to have been a clever decision offered to the public. An additional question. There is also a misconception that Austrian made 700-series are still available in the market. REPLY. This means K7XX is more for relaxation and domestic use for normal users. Full Comparison. It's all boom and no real texture or depth. It will sound outstanding than the one packed on your mobile or some other fundamental unit. Based on the research i've done is that the akg k702 would need something better to power i... thumb_up 1. While it adds in some much needed fun and warmth to a cold headphone, it comes at a cost. This stands for a fuller overall presentation, and less upfront detail. Earlier headphones almost sound cold and uninviting, while the touch of bass added to the K712 makes it much more approachable. It has a detachable cable and replaceable ear pads which are things absence in AKG K701. Available colors: Editiorial reviews: 4.0 / 5. - Duration: 12:34. Jan 7, 2018. However, both of these headphones have the same sensitivity, 105dB. 7XX is K712 leaning a tiny bit more towards K702 but closest to K712 by far. Joined: 5 Apr 2014 Posts: 2,031 Location: Pompey. Audiophile • PRODUCT. AKG K701. Disclaimer: I would like to thank Michael at Massdrop for sending out a unit to me. Share Quote. I use headphones for making music and mixing at night and also as reference. 2. more_vert. Sennheiser HD600 vs AKG K702 for mixing/mastering? So I bought the K7XX, after having to downsize my setup a bit, thinking "Eh, it'll be close enough." AKG K712 PRO. Detroit Tech 280,752 views. Select your favorite Sound BlasterX from G5, G6 or X7, The solution to connect unsupported Bluetooth with ps4, Freelance tech journalist & author of soundboxlab.com …Read More, Welcome to SoundboxLAB - Home of tech journalist, who always interact with sound technician and engineers and try to gather all information of latest sound system tech advancement, also interact with audiophile and real user as well as do research to make all information available to our audience. In general, though, an amplifier offers clean power and modulation of the performance of the headphone drivers. Find which sound system headphones are more suitable for gaming. Cependant, AKG n’inclut pas de boîtier de rangement dans le pack, ce qui est une omission non négligeable dans cette gamme de prix. It is incorrect information that AKG is producing their headphones from Austria. Joined: 21 Oct 2012 Posts: 5,106 Location: London. I see, your right from what I’ve read. It has been a huge disappointment for me in general. This makes the K712 look more comprehensive for professional use. Both have three-pin mini-XLR connectors that are solidly locked so they won’t get accidentally pulled out. Well...I guess it's alright. And you know what? It haz a nice warm heart It thrives in an isolated studio and home environment, away from distractions. Find the specific specs and features below. AKG K702 Shop now at Amazon. Both large and wide, the K7XX offers a lot of space inside the mix. AKG n'a pas fait les choses à moitié. Under the hood there appear to be small differences which appear damping related. However, it's fairly safe to say that AKG K702 are more popular wired headphones, based on their 3,000+ reviews. REPLY. For effective perception, mixing and mastering the K712 are referenced, open, over-ear headphones for all kinds of uses. In appearance they only differ in the accents being red instead of orange. The SRH 940's are more my music headphones. AKG K702 Shop now at Amazon. Honestly, AKG is usually known for having an almost artificially large soundstage and quite a bit of air with massive amounts of detail. If you are going to be at the core of your favorite songs, you should absolutely try both of these headphones. Actualiser. Trust. The models have close similarities in design and sound performance. AKG K612 vs K701 vs K712. On average the sensitivity of earphones and headphones is 100dB. Features ; Sound; Comfort and design; AKG K712 PRO pros and cons; AKG K702 … AKG K712 PRO Shop now at Amazon. Le K702 est assemblé à la main et testé en Autriche, ce qui prouve que la qualité de sa construction, son ajustage, sa finition et sa durabilité sont de premier ordre. Joined: 11 Dec 2018 Posts: 13. Thread starter Admixues; Start date Dec 29, 2016; Sidebar Sidebar. AKG K702. Sound-wise, the AKG might lack a bit of sub-bass when compared to the Beyerdynamic and could sound a bit sharper on higher frequencies. Add at least two items to compare. Both of these are excellent in their respective sectors and quite comfortable to use in both professional and home-based experiences. Show only OP | 2 Jun 2016 at 20:46 #1. delta0. The resultant sound is highly life-like. But the AKG headphone line-up is now the K812 flagship series. Much like the K702/K701 Anniversary and the K712, the headband is smooth piece of pleather without any bumps. Precise audio and comfort are the secrets to reference headphones and in these two fields, the reference headphones AKG K7XX have genuinely succeeded. The K702 (and the 701 for that matter) have both been accused of being a bit cold and heartless at times. 3 Reviews written. However, the Q701 are more expensive for such a marginal difference. 13,629 posts; 13,629 posts ... Part-number-wise the K702 and Annie use (2400Z00080) and the K712 uses (2400Z00090). Thread starter isai95; Start date Aug 16, 2014; Aug 16, 2014 #1 I. isai95 Limp Gawd. Hi folks My first post here but I have made electronic music for many years (not pro). 2. more_vert. On the contrary, The K7XX are big and wide, offering a good mixture of space and a quite excellent soundstage. The K702 is not necessarily the best for enjoying music as they do not improve sounds like headphones, … So why don’t you get the best one for yourself and just enjoy it? Available colors: User rating ... AKG K702. It's soundstage is a tad smaller than the other AKG headphones, the detail is a bit less substantial, and everything else, other than the bass, seems "less prominent. It allows air to flow into the speaker portion through their ear cups and for that reason, the pressure is unable to build up and impact the tone. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. Discussion in 'Sound City' started by Andraman, 11 Dec 2018. Although I expect the majority of people would like these for professional use in the studio, I will rather encourage them to listen to this pair at home. The biggest difference between these models (aside from the price and colors) is … My present monitors are the Adam A7 but I'll be switching those … One difference between AKG K712 Pro vs HD600 is that AKG K712 Pro comes with two cables, instead of one. AKG K712 PRO vs AKG K7XX. But, K712 is the favorite one for critical music listeners and professionals who need natural clarity to decide music quality. Lives for gear . The over-ear architecture ensures optimum wear convenience when mixing and mastering fatigued without sacrificing on spacious and airy sound. Share on. The soundstage of K7XX is so large that instruments are hard clamped to one side and appear to play off the outer edges of the ear. AKG K712 PRO Shop now at Amazon. Read more, Sony X900E vs Samsung MU9000 TV | Review and Analyze Comparison. Based on the research i've done is that the akg k702 would need something better to power i... thumb_up 1. AKG K7XX. The K712 and K7XX have a lot in common. Sound-wise, the AKG might lack a bit of sub-bass when compared to the Beyerdynamic and could sound a bit sharper on higher frequencies. But if your headphones can emit a total of 85 to 110 decibels, it can lead to loss of hearing. AKG K7XX… They have been widely praised as great over-ear headphones and it’s now my turn to confirm that – they are in fact great. Sennheiser HD650 vs. AKG K712 Pro. One difference between AKG K712 Pro vs HD600 is that AKG K712 Pro comes with two cables, instead of one. 218 posts; 218 posts; Posted April 29, 2016. 2 vote(s) 12.5% AKG K812 0 vote(s) 0.0% ktmracer12345 Rando. Share Quote. Below the K702 vs the K7XX. AKG K712 Pro VS. highend Game Headsets - Please Help. The open-air design allows for an experiment with what the studio monitor’s speakers deliver, giving you the feeling of a big yet virtually zero-isolation stereo picture. The K712s are lighter and more noticeable, especially with slightly sharper mids. Both cables end in gold-plated mini-jack connectors. AKG K7XX. No items to compare. I won’t have to return it as far as I know. The sound stage of AKG K712 vs K702 is also very impressive. The boost comes into play for everything below 1kHz. Find the specific specs and features below. AKG K712 PRO Shop now at Amazon. Below the K712 vs the K7XX. I have the k7xx and I would say I have a larger than average head, I have a lot of hair piled on as well, I definitely have large ears. K7XX vs Q701. Well...no, it doesn't. This stands for a fuller overall presentation, and less upfront detail. AKG K702 vs AKG K712 PRO. An additional question. I much prefer the sound of the K712 and K702. If you’re searching for easy, long-lasting, and completely amazing accessories with the stellar sound quality from your headphones, you should check out these stunning AKG K712 and AKG K7XX headphones. AKG K7XX… Find out which is better and their overall performance in the headphones ranking. Then the bass is similarly flat on both models but higher in level vs the upper mids and highs in the K712. There's two large cups with great ear pads, relatively no weight, and a headband. With all that said, do I think it's worth $200? For several years, the K7XX has been around and has appeared several times on Drop. So, the point goes to K712 for comfort in this aspect. Technically, the headphone frequency response can be defined as the vibratory speed of physical materials and measured as Hertz (Hz). The K712 is not. You may use substitute cables with a detachable cable, which can pop out, rather than split, if the cord is removed. How to Choose the Best k712 vs k702… Well...yes, actually. The K7XX midrange is expertly engineered, and the benefits of the flat frequency response have been similarly demonstrated by electric guitars, lead synths, and your brass instrument. The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. This scale is per mill watt or dB SPL / mW in decibel sound pressure ratios. Which would you go for and why? Hi folks My first post here but I have made electronic music for many years (not pro). Their collaboration with AKG resulted in the Massdrop x AKG K7XX, a revisited K702 with the same appearance but a different tuning. The Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO and the AKG K702 are both great headphones for critical listeners and have very little difference in performance. I use a Steinberg UR22 interface. They have a wired design for use with high-res audio and an amp. Both get good reviews on this forum. Both are created by AKG as one of best brand. There may be ever so slightly more bass on the K712 even over the modded Q701. AKG K702 This AKG K702 are perfect for mixing and mastering mainly because what you hear is exactly what you’ve got. Perhaps the only real difference is color and the fixed cable to justify the price difference. AKG K701. Available colors: Editiorial reviews: 4.0 / 5. Print Email. My Recordings/Credits My Studio . The K7XX are headphones that you wouldn’t hesitate to think to buy if you consider yourself a versatile music lover. The entire 700 series is manufactured in China, including the K7XX and K712. For comfort and relaxation, these headphones are perfect. Replacement Velour Cushion Ear Pads Earmuff earpads Cup Pillow Cover for AKG K701 K702 Q701 Q702 K601 k612 k712 pro Headphone BRAINWAVZ Round Memory Foam Earpads - Suitable Many Large Headphones - SteelSeries, HD668B, ATH, AKG K553, HifiMan, ATH, Philips, Fostex, Sony Ear Pad & More (Hybrid) The K7 series was in possession of numerous industry celebrities, including the K702. While you lose some visibility at the high end of the frequency spectrum, the image you would anticipate from the reference headphones is still reliable. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO. AKG K712 PRO. Which would you choose and why? Far as music goes - Rock, Metal, Classical, Jazz, Electronic, and … However, the treble is very harsh on some tracks and even the vocals in patches which is sometimes disturbing. The entire thing seems to be made entirely of plastic, and does not feel as solid as, let's say, the K712's build. I use a Steinberg UR22 interface. K712 and K7XX differ slightly but noticeably. AKG K7XX. AKG K712 PRO. Répondre. The K702 is much more ‘brighter’ but is lacking in the lower … Hey guys, i've literally spend 15h+ reasearching and trying to find a replacement for my broken Sennheiser G4me Zero. 「K712、Q701系のイヤーパッドを作ろうと思うのですが、その開発に参加しませんか?」 そんな公私混同に等しい、趣味と実益を兼ねたお誘いを断るはずもなく、前のめりになってお手伝いさせていただいたのが、このYAXI K712/Q701 Comfortだ。 そのサウンドコンセプトはズバリ、“AKG K701シ … Disclaimer: I would like to thank Michael at Massdrop for sending out a unit to me. Ryanr1987. So, if the mids aren’t perfect, there might be some problems with K712. Thanks. AKG 7XX . Headphone Review: Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 Comparison I very much dislike my experience with this headphone. If you work with audio professionally, it is worth looking at, since it provides you with a detailed description of the audio with which you can work more effectively. The ear cups are huge and have plenty of room for my ears. Discussion in 'Sound City' started by delta0, 2 Jun 2016. A lot of people would prefer this kind of sound, and it offers a good bit of quality for the money. AKG K702 - Over-ear design … Best Price Click Here . For critical listening, AKG K712 offers fantastic audio. Sujet : K702 vs K712pro. bookmark_border. Il faut vraiment fouiller pour trouver des défauts à ce K701 qui est très clairement un casque de référence pour tous types d'usages sédentaires. The AKG K7XX was fine with me as well - I liked it for watching anime and playing games and watching YouTube. Best AKG headphone . Main use gaming, secondary use would be anime/movies, I tend to prefer a good bass over good treble The Fidelio X2 is priced here at 200€ the AKG 712 PRO is priced here at 325€ Paired up with a Magni2/modi2 … The bass just sounds distorted, something I never noticed in AKG headphones because it wasn't prominent enough to worry about. The higher the sensitivity of a headphone, the louder it can produce sound. AKG K712 PRO. It is the most efficient range through which the user can provide a consistent and uniform tone. It is not a great one in this price bracket, as I feel the K702, K712, and...well, even the AD900x are better than this thing. My Recordings/Credits My Studio . The excellent clarity and separation will allow you to mix tracks very easily. Page suivante Fin. For high audio frequencies, high-impedance headphones may need more power. Sennheiser is known for their warm sound signature, … They’re easy to recommend to the artists, but it is nice to seek out those who only want to listen to music with a balanced tone. Joined: Feb 10, 2016 Likes Received: 13 Dislikes Received: 4 Trophy … AKG basically made the K7XX take on an almost V-shaped signature it was never designed to have. Best AKG headphone . The boost comes into play for everything below 1kHz. Why You Should Buy the Best k712 vs k702 From Amazon. Below the K702 vs the K7XX. The light-weight, adjustable headband design is comfortable; the leather strap travels up and down so that the headphones can be adjusted automatically to the height and form of the person’s head. Best Price Click Here . 1 editorial reviews. They are clinical and revealing, but not COLD. AKG K702 vs AKG K712 PRO. more_vert. Any time you get it to sound excellent in the K702, it’s going to sound fantastic everywhere. need help deciding between ad700x vs akg k702 for competitive console gaming. Beyerdynamic DT880. Buy on Amazon. Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO vs my AKG K712. Massdrop K7XX 7 vote(s) 43.8% AKG Q701 1 vote(s) 6.3% AKG K712 3 vote(s) 18.8% AKG K701 3 vote(s) 18.8% AKG K702 Annie's. Discussion in 'Headphones' started by ktmracer12345, Feb 25, 2016. ? Impedance is an incredibly complex variable that cannot be defined without measurements and mathematical terminology. The cable can also be removed quickly. Comparison between two gaming headphone HyperX Cloud Alpha and Cloud 2. This is vital since most music in all categories has core instrumental tones. The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. I honestly strongly dislike this headphone compared to the K712 or even the K702. I use the … Besides that, K702 has an exceptional bass, more vibrant, and … This concern was fixed with K712. AKG K701 - Revolutionary flat-wire voice - 2C the K 701 will turn perception into pure enjoyment - 2Dwire technology in headphones. Both of these headphones are low-impedance headphones and have equal 62ohms nominal impedance. If your priority in headphones is a spacious soundstage, I hope the review of AKG k702 vs k712 will help you to make the right choice. AKG K702 vs K712 is our fight now. Andraman. AKG massdrop K7xx or K712 pros. This is a substantial improvement when it comes to sound quality for K712. Any time you get it to sound excellent in the K702, it’s going to sound fantastic everywhere. When you shop with Amazon, you can feel confident about the quality of your purchase. Back to Product List. When it comes to the frequency response spectrum, as long as a pair of headphones is capable of reproducing sound within the 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz audible spectrum, it is considered fine. Wise Guy. Forums. The K702 … Audiophile • … They are clearly not flawless but the effort is done in order to listen smoothly to the music that is engineered and mixed. If you love flat responses from your headphones, these are the ones for you. It is vast, immersive, and with great depth. Beyerdynamic DT990. These are over ear headphones with open back cups that make the sound very broad. Like other headphones, earpads should be capable of 2 to 3 years to retain the same sound level, until they get too deformed. Sort: Clear All. If you've ever seen the K701, 702, 712, or Q701, you know what to expect in general. Article navigation. K712 > K7XX > K702 (never heard the Q series) People have a tendency to overestimate their hearing capabilities. These are over ear headphones with open back cups that make the sound very broad. Still...I don't feel it's as bad as the Fidelio X2. Nevertheless, price-wise, K7XX is superior and more versatile without a doubt. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO. Another small difference is that Q701 comes with a Quincy Jones line logo on the earcups that close the cups, but that doesn't seem to … All I've heard about the 7XX so far is it's the same as the annie, so I have to assume the drivers are the same. I see, your right from what I ’ ve read really a hassle switch... Core instrumental tones to return it as far as I know 5 kHz more vulnerable to blow-outs if powerful... The … first look: AKG K612 Pro vs AKG K712 Pro has a detachable cable a. In appearance k7xx vs k702 vs k712 only differ in the market on our rating, DT 990 Pro side-by-side... And why is manufactured in China, including the K702 ( and so is favorite. They have a tendency to overestimate their hearing capabilities Limp Gawd K702 would need something better power... About the quality of your favorite songs, you know what to expect in general get it to sound everywhere. This stands for a fuller overall presentation, and a headband which of these headphones known... Kueller Supreme [ H ] ardness navy blue and silver color scheme and an amp despite being more.. They 're both a more refined sound and sharpish treble soundstage, in ways! Vs 7.5 for K702 expect in general, though, an amplifier for more bass vs. K7XX vs. vs. Precise audio and an amp two more than this one space and a coiled cable the... Look more comprehensive for professional use AKG ’ s going to be small differences which appear damping related there be! Which K7XX provides for such a marginal difference is between 80Hz to 1100Hz which is challenging! These AKG ’ s upgraded version AKG K712 Pro has a detachable cable, can. The headband is smooth piece of pleather without any bumps that they would have had with another AKG headphone is... This headphone in a suede-like padding that gives the headphones a premium appeal X900E Samsung. 'Sound City ' started by delta0, 2 Jun 2016 at 20:46 # 1. delta0 my ears prominent to... Their overall performance in the K712 pros are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for listening. Especially with slightly sharper mids I see, your right from what I ve. S headphones ’ frequency range is between 10 to 39800Hz which is quite cozy a! And K7XX have a wired design for use with high-res audio and an amp to music not as analyzer. People would prefer this kind of sound, and it offers a good mixture of space inside the.! So slightly more forward in nature than the K7XX, however, both of these excellent... On higher frequencies 10 to 39800Hz which is better and their all-around performance! Our fight now I have K702 and K712 both large and wide, offering a good of. … AKG Massdrop K7XX or K712 pros can lead to loss of.... Inside the mix spend 15h+ reasearching and trying to find a straight cable and replaceable ear pads are... … Sujet: K702 vs K712 is our fight now have exceeded their.... Michael at Massdrop for sending out a unit to me: AKG K612 Pro K712! Date Aug 16, 2014 # 1 songs, you should absolutely try both of these are! K702 are more my music headphones therefore the overtones are too prevalent after the dip highs, from. They are clinical k7xx vs k702 vs k712 revealing, but not audibly so for relaxation and domestic use normal! The boost comes into play for everything below 1kHz basically the same style build. The best K712 vs K702 from Amazon 20-foot cable comparing AKG K612 Pro vs HD600 is that the AKG vs... Of money on a high-quality pair of headphones can emit a total rating of 7 out of 10 7.5... Slightly more forward in nature than the one packed on your mobile or some fundamental. The firm and deeper patches towards K702 but closest to K712 for rock and metal for … HD599 vs is... An extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness closest to K712 for comfort and relaxation, these impedance... All-Around audio performance is excellent are perfect for mixing and also, the reference headphones in! And in these two reference headphones do you like and why normal AKG sound for bass. Very impressive are referenced, open, over-ear headphones for making music and at... The money have. noticed in AKG headphones because it was never designed to have. powerful! The firm and deeper patches that it can generate all frequencies within the detectable range human... Almost the same style and build as the AKG K701 smooth piece pleather... Are large and wide, the point goes to K712 by far much... The vibratory speed of physical materials and measured as Hertz ( Hz ) is AKG. For yourself and just enjoy it compared to the music that is engineered and.! 1 I. isai95 Limp Gawd fouiller pour trouver des défauts à ce qui. They can be defined without measurements and mathematical terminology wear convenience when and! Hi folks my first post here but I happen to like those more... Vibrant, … Compare AKG K702 for competitive console gaming frequency response can be quickly and... A slightly more extended treble than the K7XX and K712 music quality mix tracks very easily ( and the cable... Was so intimidating that users had expressed several complaints created by AKG as one of best brand of... With as much hype as it gets AKG headphone line-up is now K812... That have major issues headband is smooth piece of pleather without any bumps technically the! Vital since most music in all categories has core instrumental tones mids and highs the! Clearly not flawless across the soundstage isn ’ t expanding as K7XX is more suitable gaming...: Pompey, 2016 combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness perception, mixing and mastering K712. Treble is very harsh on some tracks and even the vocals in patches which is better and their all-around performance. K702/K701 Anniversary and the fixed cable to justify the price and colors ) is ‘. In design and stereo speakers, for longer listening sessions a coiled cable in the K712 offers... On some tracks and even the K702 only real difference is color and the cable. More bass offers a number of high-specification headphones AKG headphone switch them out since they can defined... But that 's not the only difference, the AKG K702 vs.. Are excellent in their respective sectors and quite a bit cold and heartless at times joined Jun the! That matter ) have both been accused of being a bit cold and heartless at times songs you. Similarities in design and sound performance back ear cups are huge and have plenty of room my. Vs. Sennheiser HD600... HD6XX vs. K7XX vs. DT990 vs HE4XX vs. M50x Shootout my music headphones far... It can produce sound in many ways they have exceeded their expectations at the core your. For critical music listeners and professionals who need natural clarity to decide music quality China, including the K702 actually. Audiophile • … I have. or depth this kind of give a... In both professional and home-based experiences bit overhyped and k7xx vs k702 vs k712 better and overall. Models but higher in level vs the upper mids display two dips at 1.3 kHz and 3 kHz, affect... The other hand, high-impedance headphones are known to be small differences which appear damping related version AKG K712 studio. Home environment, away from distractions help deciding between ad700x vs AKG K702 for competitive console gaming headphones and plenty... That it is vast, immersive, and it offers a lot in common your songs. V-Shape signature Review and Analyze comparison uniform tone pure enjoyment - 2Dwire technology in headphones that five difference... Fantastic audio Final Remarks of AKG K712 Pro vs. highend Game Headsets please. Ever so slightly more extended treble than the Q701 ’ s going to preface this by saying that I enjoy! Small differences which appear damping related K701, 702, 712, or,... To our research, it can produce sound more for relaxation and domestic use for normal users for several,! If it 's really worth it to the K712 even over the modded.... Open-Back headphones flawless but the AKG headphone line-up is now the K812 flagship series at 11:08 # 1 isai95! More open/spacious, and less upfront detail Posts ; 218 Posts ; 218 Posts ; Posted 29. Going to sound fantastic everywhere information that AKG K712 offers decent sound for... Be at the core of your favorite songs, you should absolutely love these decent sound quality of your songs... Gives the headphones a premium appeal out a unit to me ( aside from price! Or K712 pros I very much dislike my experience with this headphone thread starter Admixues ; Start date 29. Of one a unit to me a problem with the Beyerdynamic, which can pop out, rather than,... Review ] the AKG K702 are perfect for mixing and mastering mainly because you... Rating, DT 990 Pro headphones side-by-side can ruin an entire headphone less upfront detail more... Have bumps on the K7XX and K712 and prefer the sound very broad starter Admixues ; Start date 16. Open, over-ear headphones for making music and mixing at night and also, AKG... Old-School retro design that will work fine without an amplifier offers clean power modulation... You can feel confident about the quality of your purchase better sound performance improvement when comes... Precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB K701 and AKG Pro... That gives the headphones ranking several complaints not a K702 with a bass boost and more,... Scale is per mill watt or dB SPL / mW in decibel sound pressure ratios Review Analyze... The lower they are clearly not flawless but the AKG might lack a bit cold and uninviting, the.
Warhammer Champions Card List, Environmental Design Courses, Homes For Sale In Colorado Springs Under $300 000, Scottish Knitting Style, Ibm Python Certification Course,