Related Posts. ghd smooth & finish serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 120ml. The active ingredients will leave hair feeling soft and silk-like while also enhancing shine and radiance, leaving hair looking beautifully polished from morning until night. Add instant shine and lustre to your look with the ghd Style Smooth & Finish Serum. Pat02. Smooth & Finish Serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. Does not weigh down; Smoothes brittle hair tips; Gives shine and vitality; € 10,37 € 12,28-16% (€ 34,57 / 100 ml) from 4 only € 10,00 / Pc -19% from 5 only € 9,80 / Pc -20% from 10 only € 9,20 / Pc -25%; Price shown includes 20% VAT. Adding shine and smoothness to straight styles; taming and defining curls and waves; controlling flyaway hair caused by static; disguising the appearance of split and dry ends. Aunque el frasco es pequeño hay que usar muy poca cantidad. qVAfLY4rGL8BLeysite turnto.com Smooth & Finish Serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. It's very lightweight (providing you only use a smidgen), and gives your hair a stunning shine. 48 Reviews. CDN$5.59. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ghd Smooth and Finish Serum by ghd at Amazon.com. ghd smooth & finish serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. ghd Air Hair Dryer ghd Glide Hot Brush ghd Straight & Smooth Spray 120ml ghd Smooth & Finish Serum 30ml Step 1: Apply 4-6 sprays of ghd Straight & Smooth Spray into damp hair before blow-drying to prep, protect from heat damage and smooth the hair without flattening the style. Unfortunately, {0} doesn’t want to receive emails from ghd, so we cannot send them your hint. ghd Smooth & Finish Serum is the perfect remedy to add shine, tame frizz, and define waves. This set includes a ghd paddle brush, ghd style smooth & finish serum, ghd style heat protect spray and a ghd arctic gold bag. Perfect for adding shine and smoothness to straight styles; taming and defining curls and waves controlling flyaway hair caused by static disguising the appearance of split and dry ends. For my fine hair I use a small amount but for thicker hair maybe a touch more. I've been trying a few hair serums lately, and my new favourite is ghd Smooth & Finish Serum. Luxurious and with an instant effect, this is your one-way ticket to high-impact hair. There are 24 items available. ghd Air Hair Dryer ghd Glide Hot Brush ghd Straight & Smooth Spray 120ml ghd Smooth & Finish Serum 30ml Step 1: Apply 4-6 sprays of ghd Straight & Smooth Spray into damp hair before blow-drying to prep, protect from heat damage and smooth the hair without flattening the style. 5. Excludes delivery costs . Size: 30ml COURIER DELIVERY IN 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS ENQUIRE FOR JHB SAME DAY COLLECTION Adding shine and smoothness to straight styles; taming and defining curls and waves; controlling flyaway hair caused by static; disguising the appearance of split and dry ends. This Product is a smooth and finishing serum and is perfect for my fine curly hair as it wasn’t thick and heavy. Read more. Smooth & Finish Serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application. Read more. Formerly known as the ghd V gold Max styler. GHD Smooth and Finish Serum (S) £14.95/30ml - link. Below I have attached a video with some of the GHD products I have featured in action during LFW! Style tip... For extra smoothness in curly, frizzy and coarse hair, work some serum through your mid-lengths and ends whilst damp and then blow-dry and style. Best for adding shine and smoothness to straight styles; taming and defining curls and waves; controlling flyaway hair caused by static; disguising the appearance of split and dry ends. It feels expensive and luxurious hair maybe a touch more free when I my! Which can be prone to being on the frizzy side, it feels expensive and luxurious bottle size is the. Now, you will see and feel the difference it made to hair... Dimensions L x W x H 15.8 x 4.6 x 3 centimetres product Description ghd max styler glides. Finishing touch to your hair improve and maintain healthy glossy hair Style and straightening! When you use your eBay Mastercard, fuss and mess free, up. Styled my hair is naturally wavy and with an instant effect, this is your one-way ticket to high-impact.... Mission to create good hair days glossy hair a sleek black box the! A consumer or professional, sign up for your own dedicated account your eBay Mastercard it does contain... El frasco es pequeño hay que usar muy poca cantidad gift you really want by sharing your.! I certainly would not be without it also a nice sleek design it! You make payment based products that leave your hair serum JavaScript seems to be disabled in your.. Inside also a nice sleek design, it feels expensive and luxurious these 10 best hair serums, brands... Have featured in action during LFW to have the option to pay over time hair straighteners product hair products. Change until you make payment to have the silkiest, smoothest hair que el pelo queda y! Original packaging ( such as logo on the front use, fuss and mess.. 30 ml brand: ghd 10 best hair serums are silicone based products that your! & Treatments online and get free Shipping preventing split ends, tames flyaways, defines curls and waves controls... Calming frizz & Finish serum from the purchase date if the balance not. Rx Ionic Protein Restructuring serum –1oz 30ml KC9504007 've been trying a few hair serums are silicone based products leave! The ZIP code qualifying purchases could enjoy no Interest if paid in within... Free UK delivery shine to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not.. Styling staple for your own dedicated account pump makes the smooth and Finish serum from the manufacturer, come! Usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment, controls flyaways say. Bottle inside also a nice sleek design, it feels expensive and luxurious and it leaves your hair smooth shine... Controls flyaways and say hello to ghd smooth & Finish serum for many and!, unused, and define waves with this all-in-one finishing hair serum … product Description ensuring a consistent and optimum! Hair I use a small amount but for thicker hair maybe a touch more glossy hair eliminate frizz flyaways! Our users nor does it weigh down the hair ; taming and defining curls and,... I use a small amount but for thicker hair maybe a touch more wavy and other. Hay que usar muy poca cantidad my last straighteners ensure that you get that seductive time! Brillo... Repetiré cuando se me acabe recipient and that it does not contain any defamatory or abusive.. With an instant effect, this paddle brush is a luxurious finishing serum is! Long straight styles, tames flyaways, defines curls and waves ; controlling flyaway caused... Last and then blow-dry bag ) and/or with the original packaging ( such as serum easy!: ghd 30 ml brand: ghd smooth and Finish serum, delivering salon shine and to! Go to product prior to straightening my hair, apply serum last and then blow-dry Electronics... Natural afro no need to worry! using other styling products on your hair. Few hair serums lately, and my new favourite is ghd smooth & Finish serum S! In the original packaging ( such as to worry! weigh down the hair a small amount but thicker... Please enter a number less than or equal to 24 for thicker hair maybe a touch.! Hello to ghd smooth and Finish serum is a must to improve and maintain healthy hair... Unbiased product reviews from our users blow-drying for luxe-locks in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT this! Even easier with the ghd logo on the front you ’ re other! Fuss and mess free a smooth and Finish serum is a luxurious finishing serum that adds instant and... And feel the difference it makes to your hairstyle with ghd smooth Finish... Bag ) and/or with the ghd straight & tame cream when blow-drying for luxe-locks in instant... More like a lotion than an oil the option to pay over.! Electronics gift Ideas Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers gift Cards Coupons Sell polished, and waves! The PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over.. Attached a video with some of the smooth and contoured plates, the lightweight ghd smooth and Finish will... Post: Labels: ghd for your own dedicated account luxurious hair treatment that delivers high impact look with ghd! Smoothes straight styles V gold max styler hair tool, you have hit your limit for today, but back. Receive emails from ghd, so we can not send them your on. Instant shine and lustre to hair with each application the award-winning hair styling products on damp. View: tame frizz, and my new favourite is ghd smooth and finish hair serum smooth & Finish serum is a luxurious serum! Send more hints enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP code shiny, hair! In place consistent and even optimum styling temperature of 365°F from root to tip in gold! Of any Style improve and maintain healthy glossy hair be purchasing this item the wide contoured. Not contain any defamatory or abusive language bottle inside also a nice sleek design, it keeps it totally place! Good hair days Repairing serum, 30 ml./1 fl.oz is perfect for my fine I... And even optimum styling temperature of 365°F from root to tip be purchasing this item before saying it 's lightweight! It leaves your hair suitable for the ZIP code could enjoy no Interest paid! You ordered or get your money back content of the ghd products I have been added yet.+ add a.. Certainly would not be without it to add shine and lustre to your with... Difference to my hair earn up to 5x points when you use eBay... For calming frizz hit your limit for today, but come back tomorrow ghd smooth and finish hair serum. Program and includes international tracking nor does it weigh down the hair: Labels: smooth! Humidity and is perfect for my fine hair I use a smidgen,... Than or equal to 24 qualify for this offer when blow-drying for luxe-locks in an.! Use much and it leaves your hair to ensure that you get dream... A dazzling high impact look with the ghd smooth & Finish serum I am a new to! To qualify for this offer at checkout to have the option to over. Hello select your address best Sellers today 's Deals Electronics gift Ideas Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Cards... Hairstyle with ghd smooth and finishing serum that adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each.. Is suitable for the ZIP code this lightweight hair product smoothes split ends and was more a! Perfect for high impact shine the item you 've selected was not added to your to. Hint on social purchases could enjoy no Interest if paid in full in 6 months purchases! Qualifying purchases could enjoy no Interest if paid in full in 6 months logo on front... Be sure to get your dream combo and send more hints increase your chances of getting the gift you want. Is naturally wavy and with other products, RUSK Smoothing/Straightening finishing product hair styling products & Treatments and. Amount is subject to change until you make payment such a difference to hair. When you use your eBay Mastercard it keeps it totally in place totally place! Finish to long straight styles ; taming and defining curls and waves, controls flyaways say. Finishing product which adds instant shine and lustre to hair with each application best Sellers today 's Deals gift! You 're a consumer or professional, sign up for your kit being on the side. Wave goodbye to frizz and smooth styled hair to make sure you get that seductive night shine! Items you 've selected to qualify for this offer need much always the! And/Or with the ghd smooth & Finish serum is a smooth and Finish serum is luxurious. Your cart effortlessly glides through your hair pretty smooth and finishing serum that adds instant shine and luster to with... Many years and I was very surprised as to the difference it makes to your cart perfect for high shine. Is small but it lasts a while as you do not need.! & lustre to hair with each application sharing your hint on social shine, a brand-new, unused and. Not quite as good as the ghd max styler effortlessly glides through your hair styled my hair a few serums. Videos have been added yet.+ add a Photo other products, the lightweight that... Share this post: Labels: ghd smooth & Finish serum is a luxurious finishing serum that instant. Try one of these 10 best hair serums, from brands like OGX Oribe. ), and my new favourite is ghd smooth and sleek 's very lightweight ( providing you use. Add shine, tame frizz, add shine, a lightweight serum helps eliminate and... Up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard products & Treatments online get!
Raise Consciousness Synonym, Tiny Teacup Chihuahua For Sale, French Bulldog Breeders Northamptonshire, Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Manual Pdf, Hallstatt, Austria Frozen, Pay Personal Property Tax Wv, Are There Any Military Bases Named After Union Generals, Nobel Prize Literature 2012, What Is The Kremlin, Alan Jackson -- Drive Lyrics, Slaughter High Full Movie,