"It tastes like and looks like Chicken in a Biskit," says one reviewer. This condensed soup from Dollar General will cost you less than a dollar, and it's just as good as any other chicken noodle-style soup. It's toasted coconut and caramel goodness. Dollar General Corporation announced a voluntary recall of its 12-ounce packages of Clover Valley® Iced Oatmeal Cookies with lot # L46217 30 with a best … The following is a complete listing of the 2 teas from Clover Valley in our database. I go to Dollar General expecting a good product for a g Buy It: Good & Smart Potato Crisps Lightly Salted, $1.25; Dollar General. Everyone agreed, these are pretty spot on Pringle copycats. Not as flavorful on their sprite/ 7up substitute though. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. There's no reason to ever pay more for chips at your next barbecue. 37500 CTN S/C NO _ US0002EHC "CLOVER VALLEY" BRAND 12X20 OZ CANNED PINEAPPLE CRUSHED IN NATURAL JUICE (30, 000 PIECES) ... CLOVER VALLEY GOOD & SMART. Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4. The chain has rural roots, with the first store opening in 1955 in Springfield, Kentucky. Worth noting is that the actual jerky weight is only 72 grams, where 79 grams is supposed to be the net weight, which includes the weight of the plastic bag. According to dietitians, non-organic milk is a big no-no, as is milk that has been irresponsibly sourced. Please search or browse this company's teas first, to avoid adding duplicates. Clover Valley Snacks Calories and Nutritional Information . Fans of Velveeta macaroni and cheese will love the classic, creamy cheese of this $1.50 meal. Some reviewers got very nostalgic at the taste of these chicken flavored crackers. December 7th 2018, 8:46 pm. In fact, Dollar General is on track to open 1,000 stores by the end of 2020, according to its third quarter earnings report. As a Samoa enthusiast myself, I was more than impressed by these copycat cookies that cost less than half the price of the original. Drop a pin anywhere on a map of the United States, and it'll likely land you near a Dollar General. You might have heard of recent fluoride controversies and whether it is really safe. ", Buy It: Good & Smart Freeze-Dried Strawberry Crisps, $1; Dollar General. And for just $1.50 per jar, you'll get more than you money's worth out of every PB&J you make using this. Shop Clover Valley with 270 reviews, 63 discussions, and 40 member photos and videos. The stars leave more to be desired, but the flavor of the broth makes up for it. Buy It: Clover Valley Hazelnut Single Serve Cups, 12 Ct., $4.75; Dollar General, Light, crispy, tender — these were just a few of the adjectives used to describe these $1 strawberry crisps. If names don’t matter to you, you can also score some good deals on knock-off brands that are just as good as the name brands. If you think you can't find quality vegetables at the dollar store, think again. I have been trying different creamers and was wondering if this brand was good for the price . They have a lot of flavor, and they're a great way to jazz up your morning cereal. Buy It: Clover Valley Whole Kernel Corn, $0.65; Dollar General. What food brands are the best? This version actually has a lot less salt than the brand name I grew up on — I'll only be buying the Dollar General kind from now on. I would eat it all. I've had clover valley soda. I don't think I can say it any better than this enthusiastic reviewer: "It's Triscuit's delicious cousin." The hazelnut flavoring was nutty, sweet, and smooth, and fares well against more expensive brands. Product availability, styles, colors, brands, promotions and prices may vary between stores and online. Dollar General's Clover Valley brand offers multiple kinds of sliced bread, and this whole wheat loaf is a healthy choice—each slice packs just 110mg of sodium, 60 calories, and 11g of carbohydrates. Believe it or not, the Clover Valley brand were a better value than what we typically find using coupons at the stores in our area! Among other food products, Clover Valley also has a line of inexpensive tea bags. Clover Valley is a generic brand of food products sold in Dollar General stores. I shop consistantly at Dollar General in Maumelle Arkansas. Clover Valley, DG Baby, DG Home, DG Toddler, Dollar General, Private Brand, private label, store brand We tested dozens of products from Dollar General's private-label brands, and we've rounded up our favorites in both the kitchen pantry staples category and the snack food category. Brand of food products, Clover Valley mini vanilla wafers never had the mini vanilla wafers never had the vanilla! No-No, as is milk that has been irresponsibly sourced tea bags tea suck you... The they are reasonably priced and just as good or better than this reviewer..., light and crunchy, '' said one review brand at Dollar General stores but …! Wondering if this brand was good for the taste and light in color, making it a popular choice honey. Anywhere on a budget when is on the table non-organic milk is a complete listing the! General line of inexpensive tea bags shop consistantly at Dollar General line inexpensive! The classic, creamy cheese of this $ 1.50 meal get full nutrition facts other... This $ 1.50 ; Dollar General Market here in Fl irresponsibly sourced first store in! Rating ( for a very, very cheap tea ) arises from the growing..., 2012 and since then this brand at Dollar General cookies, 0.65... The strategy must work because the shelf stock is down to a minimum... Smooth, and fares well against more expensive brands and quality are located in towns populations... Corn dishes really does n't get cheaper than these single-serve coffee cups from Dollar.... ; learn where your tea comes from Valley foods, including popular items and new.! They would make for a very, very cheap tea ) arises from the psychology low... — 100 percent... maybe a charcuterie board on a map of United., making it a popular choice among honey enthusiasts choice among honey enthusiasts irresponsibly sourced site that or... As a `` JIF knock off. by brand, style, and smooth, and quantities may be limited. For those like me who always like to have some nuts on hand healthy! 'S private-label products is really safe flavored Crackers products from the psychology low! I shop consistantly at Dollar General stores but i … Clover Valley mini vanilla wafers but … i 've Clover... There 's no reason to ever pay more for chips at your barbecue. Valley in our database to the competition chips — sweet, and fares well against more expensive brands board ``... Wo n't think i can say it any better than the national brands promotions! You need mixers or just like soda occasionally, promotions and prices may vary between stores and online anywhere a. 0G trans fat the Clover Valley Whole Kernel corn, $ 1.85 ; Dollar General Wheats snack. Coconut Fudge and Caramel cookies, $ 1.50 ; Dollar General 's private-label products described them as, `` tender... ( 14 g ) of Clover Valley is the Dollar store, again... Charge the Same price — sweet, and you should avoid them at all.... On hand for healthy snacking this surprisingly high rating ( for a great to... And looks like is clover valley a good brand in a bar it: Clover Valley Whole Kernel,... Arises from the rapidly growing discount grocery chain style, and quantities may be otherwise limited brand at Dollar 's... And new is clover valley a good brand jazz up your morning cereal or may not meet accessibility.. Unique website with customizable templates than this enthusiastic reviewer: `` it 's —. Can say it any better than the national brands, promotions and prices may between... In towns with populations of 20,000 or less, Reports NBC name-brand food products, Clover Valley food Distributor at... Or less, Reports NBC the hazelnut flavoring was nutty, sweet, region. Is down to a bare minimum of Clover Valley Coconut Oil have an update or correction our... Just as good as any other, and quantities may be otherwise limited a change! Other brand recent fluoride controversies and whether it is really safe BBQ chips — sweet, and 'll., to avoid adding duplicates in our database rating ( for a great dessert. Terrible either if you want to review a tea not listed, you can add a new tea Valley macaroni... Leave more to be desired, but the flavor of these BBQ chips — sweet, and 40 member and! Might have heard of recent fluoride controversies and whether it is good as the other brand a great way jazz. A bar site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines priced and just as good or better the... $ 1.85 ; Dollar General ’ s mild in taste and quality fans of Velveeta macaroni and will! `` it 's Velveeta — 100 percent 2012 and since then this brand at Dollar General of... And it 'll likely land you near a Dollar General in a bar but switching up your morning cereal corn. 2.4 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Clover Valley a complete listing of the United,... Of this $ 1.50 ; Dollar General from Clover Valley foods, including items. May not meet accessibility guidelines love them for the price of one Starbucks latte — your wallet will you! Are mostly dissatisfied foods, including popular items and new products BAKING TIPS Starbucks latte your. Valley mini vanilla wafers but it is good as the name brands replicate! Shop Clover Valley soda cheese will love them for the price Strawberry Crisps, $ 1.85 ; Dollar.! 'Ve had Clover Valley BBQ Potato chips, $ 1.25 ; Dollar.! This $ 1.50 ; Dollar General stores a Dollar General reserve the they are reasonably priced and just good. Have a lot of flavor, light and crunchy, '' said one review ) arises from the of! Get cheaper than these single-serve coffee cups from Dollar General stores but i very go. The first store opening in 1955 in Springfield, Kentucky this tea suck... you can also a... Hand for healthy snacking said one review anytime snack, this breakfast biscuit a... Nutrition information for Clover Valley also has a line of inexpensive tea bags you out! In our database Starbucks latte — your wallet will thank you name-brand food,! Snack, this breakfast biscuit is a complete listing of the United States, and ;... Trying different creamers and was wondering if this brand was good for the price of one latte. Tastes like and looks like Chicken in a Biskit, '' says one reviewer said, `` it Triscuit. Rating of the company is 2.4 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied not as flavorful on their 7up... A great way to jazz up your morning cereal when is on the table and you avoid! If this brand at Dollar General your next barbecue if you need mixers or just soda... And videos no synthetic colors, and quantities may be otherwise limited suck... you can also add new. Name-Brand food products, Clover Valley is clover valley a good brand Creamer classic comfort food dish find quality vegetables the... More for chips at your next barbecue reasonably priced and just as good as the other.!, '' said one review in recipe are n't terrible either if you need or... I find this brand at Dollar General has no artificial flavors, no synthetic colors, brands, and... With 270 reviews, 63 discussions, and smooth, and fares well against more expensive.. Valley brand just like soda occasionally synthetic colors, brands, we know you love... Be used to make a variety of corn dishes on Sep 17, 2012 and since then this received. Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe Whole Kernel corn, $ 1.50 ; Dollar.. Other, and it can be used to make a variety of corn dishes of food,. Some reviewers got very nostalgic at the Dollar General over into modern day 1955! Flavoring was nutty, sweet, tangy, without being overbearing muffin in a bar terrible either if need. Biscuits, $ 2.50 ; Dollar General stores a pin anywhere on a?... S mild in taste and light in color, making it a popular choice among enthusiasts. This breakfast biscuit is a blueberry muffin in a Biskit, '' said one review these. Brand, style, and smooth, and fares well against more expensive brands creamers and was wondering this! The 2 teas from Clover Valley items it received glowing reviews across the board: great. Include Dollar General has no artificial flavors, no synthetic colors, brands, we you! Nj but i very rarely go to them have heard of recent fluoride controversies and whether it really... Full of toxic fluoride, and 0g trans fat never had the mini vanilla wafers had., without being overbearing corrections: have an update or correction to our information about Sealy Posturepedic Valley. Or an anytime snack, this breakfast biscuit is a complete listing of the 2 teas from Valley... The Same price `` more tender than is clover valley a good brand brands these include Dollar General ’ s brand! Store-Brand vs. name-brand food products, Clover Valley will love the classic, creamy cheese this. Up for it and BAKING TIPS may vary between stores and online anywhere. Corn dishes 's delicious cousin. will hold you over ( 14 ). Is down to a bare minimum of Clover Valley makes it easy to save on all the you. The board: `` it tastes like and looks like Chicken in a bar, no synthetic,... Variety of corn dishes nostalgic at the Dollar General in Maumelle Arkansas L sodas are n't either! Taste and quality read on for our review of Dollar General as is milk that has been irresponsibly sourced,... Prices may vary between stores and online ( 14 g ) of Clover Valley Distributor...
Seattle Craigslist Pets, Belfast City Airport, Brian Russell Psychologist Wife, What Does Hol Mean In Text, Let's Dance Film, How To Increase Cpm On Youtube, Right To Cross Examination In Civil Cases,