After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See all details for Miele Classic C1 Hard Floor, Lava Grey. Bags are pretty cheap, costing und… On the other hand, on the carpet setting it's extremely hard to push and pull, unless you put it on the lowest power setting which I'm sure is not really cleaning the carpet well at all. Similar opinion? Hi Melissa, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Jämför priser på Miele Classic C1 PowerLine. just bought it , almost impossible to push on carpet even for me a big strong male let alone my little wife .even on the lowest setting is a major effort no good to us will have to go somewhere we can try before buying like godfreys . I have the white one and it’s truly lovey to look at. The canister vacuum is great, which is quieter than my previous vacuum cleaners. the suction is very strong and works really well. Repaced a dyson that croaled after 8 years of service and so far very impressed. The suction on this vacuum is insane!! To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Miele has made a few changes to their canister line. The bottom feels premium, which it is . Light and easy to move around the house and able to vacuum tight corners. Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for A$299.00. Thank you Patricia for taking the time to leave this review! I don’t have a indoor pets, not sure about. Hi Melissa, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. One of the best vacuums in its category. We independently review and compare Miele Classic C1 Powerline SBAF3 against 42 other vacuum cleaner products from 20 brands to help you choose the best. Much better than my Dyson, Miele Classic C1 Powerline Vacuum Cleaner - Grey - 10797640. Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$188.00. You can edit your question or post anyway. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We have had our Miele C1 for a little over 2 years and it is the one of the best vacuum cleaner's we've had. The cord retraction is smooth. It weighs around 16 pounds, and this makes it easy to pick up and move around. Hi I agree with Max about the strength of the vacuum. Coming from sub $100 vacuum the suction on this is amazing, and is still amazing after a few years.On the second highest setting feel I could pull the carpet off the underlay- its that powerful. I've used Dyson and Miele (C1 and C3) vacuums before, so when I gifted my inlaws with my older Dyson, I jumped on this vacuum as I intended to acquire a vacuum with a filter bag to reduce dust in my home (which the Dyson is reasonably good at doing, but not as good as a Miele with replaceable air filter options. This Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction is amazing! Great Vacuum but the hoses tend to break easily. Very good build quality, good finish and great suction. The electrolux has stationary wheels. just bought it , almost impossible to push on carpet even for me a big strong male let alone my little wife . We had a Dyson before and, while it had great suction, it was heavy to move around and couldn't fit under the bed. Not happy with this vacuum unfortunately. The machine is quite heavy but as it glides so easily, it rarely needs to be lifted in my single level residence. Kind regards, Anna. We are happy to hear you're enjoying your Miele C1 Powerline! I have a Dyson stick vacuum also but I wanted a “regular” vacuum for when my Dyson runs out of battery (which happens more often than not). I can't wait to get rid of this vacuum because of the bad issues above which make it a deal-breaker for me, so m... uch so that I will never buy anything made by Miele ever again. Absolutely is.....totally! Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. As usual this Miele Vacuum is great - quality, high suction and nice and neat package. Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! It could be annoying if one had to take it upstairs. We are happy to hear you are enjoying you Miele Classic C1 vacuum. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. The quality was disappointing and the cover where the bag and filter go doesn’t close properly, cheap and won’t last long. I love it. Never skips a beat, never gets tired, the bags last for ages so that's no problem. Picks up everything off my carpet and works great on hard floors too! Used mainly for carpet, we had to turn the suction down to half as the carpet was being lifted. The best vacuum we have. consumer rating = 91/100 The Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction canister vacuum is popular and it is a good fit for homes with mostly hard flooring – hardwood, tile, linoleum, etc. I particularly love that I can adjust the level of suction easily with the dial. Miele products is a lifetime product I will stick in To it for life. I adore the look of this vacuum. Whether you’re jumping into your first vacuum purchase or looking to upgrade to a shiny new machine, you’ll want to have the best knowledge possible on hand. At last I've got the best vacuum cleaner I've ever had. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. I bought this machine from Harvey Norman Manningham, So far so good. I have mainly hard flooring with three good size rugs. I have waited for three months to review item to get a good performance picture and am very pleased. It is however a very basic model. et where you could see every stroke without cleaning the floor, it wouldn’t even suck up strands of long hair, even a grass seed sitting on top of the carpet was left sitting on the carpet after cleaning with the vacuum. Rated 2 out of 5 by Marre45 from Går inte att justera rörets längd! Classic C1 HomeCare PowerLine - SBAN0 | Miele | High suction power – 1200 W Optimum carpet care - electrobrush for intensive deep cleaning Adjustable working height … I can't wait to get rid of this vacuum because of the bad issues above which make it a deal-breaker for me, so m...Read more. But can it pass our cleaning tests? The powerful suction is useless if you can't use it because the head gets sucked down into the hardwood floor and is very hard to lift back up, extremely frustrating having to do this over and over, sometimes even on the medium setting. Miele has three castor wheels so it glides around effortlessly and doesn't get caught up or turned over like the electrolux does. Really impressed with the motor, it sounds so smooth compared to cheaper vacuums. Classic C1 Turbo Team PowerLine - SBAN0 | Miele | High suction power – 1200 W Reliably removes pet hair and lint with turbo brush. For the record replacement hoses and fittings are very expensive. Recently the floorhead is bit broken so i have to put band aid in it so it will glide easly when do on hard floor but that's not worries me at all. It is very quiet. Regarding the dimensions, it measures 18.2 x 8.7 x 11-inches. This buying guide will explain which type of vacuum would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for. The Miele Classic C1 canister vacuum embodies an egg shape with a vast majority of the unit utilizing a gray color schemewith hints of black and white. This page works best with JavaScript. Miele has a bag. Purchased this vacuum when it was on sale for $199. The canister vacuum is great, which is quieter than my previous vacuum cleaners. We love our Miele!! The floorhead that is included with this vacuum is quite cumbersome to use and it makes horrible scratching sounds as it is pushed across the floor. So is it worthed to get spare or buy the new miele vacuum considering my vacuum is a decade now. I like the fact that it uses bags - although I wish the replacements weren't so expensive. My friend bought a Miele vacuum a few years ago and swears by it, so I found the C1 and luckily for me, it was on sale. Coming from sub $100 vacuum the suction on this is amazing, and is still amazing after a few years.On the second highest setting feel I could pull the carpet off the underlay- its that powerful. Big fan of bagged system, and the bags are really good quality. The air also smells fresher after I am finished vacuuming, which is a nice bonus. Telescopic Wand– Unlike any other vacuum cleaner, the Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction canister vacuum has telescopic wand made of stainless steel. It’s super compact, so stores away beautifully. Great suction...slides around floor amazing! This time, things were a little different financially so I got a cheaper model. There is no doubt the vacuum is great, but the cap between performance of the C1 and s5211 is a big one - the s5211 is by far superior. Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Online Store for A$200.00. The accompany vacuum hose; however, is a total disappointment. Miele Compact C1 Pure Suction Review and Comparison to the Classic C1 Olympus: What’s the Difference and Is it Worth it? Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for A$248.00. Purchased in April 2020 at appliancesonline for A$300.00. Bought from Appliances online who offered the best price and free delivery to my Regional Area. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use. Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys Online Store for A$249.00. The Miele C1 Classic is egg-shaped and is quite heavy at 16.1 lbs. See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. The wheels as a bit tippy ... but I seem to have adjusted my use and don't tip over as much. There is no doubt the vacuum is great, but the cap between performance of the C1 and s5211 is a big one - the s5211 is by far superior. Got this a few years ago on sale in Myer- its the German made model. Good quality even the seller try to convince me that is rubbish and it’s made in China! While not so colored as their more expensive brothers, the C1 models have a neat design, featuring straight lines, a round switch placed in the middle of the case, just bellow the filter fan, and 2 big buttons, one for power (on/off) and one for rewinding the power cord: This is the best vacuum I have ever bought. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Well done Miele. i would recommend this product to my ... good vacuum ! Thanks Davo for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele C1 vacuum. This time, things were a little different financially so I got a cheaper model. Absolutely love it! I recommend this Miele 10/10! This cleaner has an excellent tool for hard floors which is gentle to the floor and is quite wide. It has an outstanding performance on bare floors, and it does a great job on both low and high-pile carpet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hi Kathie,Thank you for your question. The dust bag of a Compact C1 vacuum is 0.92 gallons(3.5 liters). Way lighter, more maneuverable, and generally a better performing vacuum. Granted we haven't had a new vacuum for about 15 years, but this does the job and then some. There is some debate online about which Miele vacuums are manufactured in whole or in part in China. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Go figure!Only negative I can find is that the 3 wheels make it easy to tip over but just be mindful of this and it's fine. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. I bough Miele Classic C1 Vacuum cleaner three years ago from a Brick and Mortar store. No problem recommending it to anyone. I bough Miele Classic C1 Vacuum cleaner three years ago from a Brick and Mortar store. Prisjakt jämför priser och erbjudanden från 14 butiker. However, it is extremely difficult to vacuum on carpet. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Det billigaste priset för Miele Classic C1 PowerLine just nu är 1 390 kr. It was not quite as adept at removing some of our test messes as the best of the best, but it did a fine job overall and was blissfully quiet. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contac... Read more. It is also very quiet at 71 decibels on the max setting which makes cleaning convenient which I love. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Miele 10660630 Classic C1 Junior PowerLine Bagged Vacuum Cleaner, 800 W, 4.5 Litre, Blue at Amazon.com. The Miele Classic C1 models weigh about 13lbs including accessories. I have mostly tiles and shaggy rugs and it is fabulous. This is enough to enable you days of cleaning without worrying about a bag that’s filled with dirt. Only cons the hose could be made of a more flexible plastic, kinks every so often. A small handle is built into the top of the Miele C1. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. I was not impressed with the outcome of cleaning my carpet, one part it did an ok job, however other carpet all it did was leave marks on the carp...Read more. However the Turbo Team and Cat & Dog models are slightly heavier due to the added accessories. It was on sale on Amazon for $200. (6)A Triflex HX1 xxx0 (16)Appliances and machine options (1)B Classic C1 xxx3 (3)Bagless cylinder vacuum cleaners (3)Blizzard CX1 A Triflex HX1 xxx0 (6) Appliances and machine options (16) Using the tool for rugs/carpets, the powerful suction can lift rugs from the floor but fortunately can be easily adjusted. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Excellent canister vacuum that traps dust. Purchased in September 2019 at Godfreys for A$249.00. Miele Classic C1 EasyClean Ecoline støvsuger CLASSICC1EE - Med Mieles EcoLine støvsuger får du et pålitelig produkt som hjelper deg med å holde hjemmet ditt fritt for støv og smuss. The wheels as a bit tippy ...Read more. The section where the hose connects to the vacuum cleaner is of poor quality. Classic C1 Junior vacuum cleaner - High suction power for thorough vacuuming at an attractive entry level price. Got this a few years ago on sale in Myer- its the German made model. Highly recommended by Mrs S. who looks after my floors! This video shows you everything you need to know about Miele C1 Classic Hardfloor Vacuum. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. As for the bags they are expensive to buy and don’t hold that much in them, and absolutely stink. The 3 tools are all you need. The tool attachments are very handy especially the dusting brush. Thank you Mimolie for taking the time to leave this feedback. I bought this machine from Harvey Norman Manningham, So far so good. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Miele Classic C1 Titan vacuum cleaner. If you have mostly hardwood floors like myself, I highly recommend purchasing the Parquet Twister floorhead on Amazon as well. Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$199.00. But for me still Miele products and it’s working just like the German one . My s5211 blew up (literally) after maybe 5 years and as I didn't have time to shop around I went straight to the Miele brand. And I should go with C3! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Avg. That being said, the C1 does the job well.One thing I really dislike is the little acc...Read more. Purchased in October 2009 at The Good Guys. It 'sucks' and it's lightweight and durable. April 15, 2017 Mike and Melissa If you’re reading this review, you likely already know Miele makes the best canister vacuums on the market. After following the bagless trend for many years I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds.I spent dyas searching for what would be the perfect, cost effective vacuum and decided to give the Miele a go. The cord retraction is smooth. We have a dog with short hair so he doesn't shed as much as long haired breeds. Packing a mighty punch with a 1,400W motor in a compact cylinder cleaner body, Miele’s Classic C1 PowerLine Junior promises tough cleaning across a variety of … Adjustable working height – … The bad: Awful overpowering rubber smell from the motor; head buckles and gets sucked down into the floor on high settings; bags are made to be expensive just because; motor exhaust blows the dust upwards into your face/nose; hard to maneuver on carpet. They're a good brand as it is and the reviews proved it to be a great vacuum. Highly recommended. The Miele Classic C1 is a very well-built canister vacuum. This Eureka Canister Vacuum has a telescoping metal wand, fingertip suction controls and an on-board 2-in-l tool. This model is not recommended for pet hair and it does not come with a standard Turbo head. But for me still Miele products and it’s working just like the German one . Thank you Nay for taking the time to leave this review! If you can get a demonstration in a shop it would help you decide. The suction is like I've never experienced and it is SO QUIET... even without using the "quiet" feature. I'm in my 70s now and have battled with many different brands and types of vacuum cleaners over the decades. There are variable suction options available, I find the strongest is too much for our tile and rug floor, so I use the lowest setting. The suction is amazing and the motor is very quiet. Kind regards, Anna. On the C1 the metal wand is fixed not extendable- i know you have to differentiate between higher models but it would have a five star rating if you included an extendable wand. Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Review The Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team PowerLine makes our list of the 10 best canister vacuum cleaners. The quality is maybe one step down from the German one but it sharing the same DNA , you won’t regret it . All the Compact C1s are bagged canister vacuums that require the dust bag to be replaced from time to time. I’ve had mine for many many years and with the proper care it has worked like brand new every time. I am very disappointed in my purchase of this vacuum cleaner. The quality was disappointing and the cover where the bag and filter go doesn’t close properly, cheap and won’t last long. Miele Great Quality but s5211 is so much better. A great little vacuum that does a big job! It is however a very basic model. The Miele C1 Compact is a small canister vacuum with a surprising level of suction. It requires a great deal of strength to be able to push the vacuum head along low pile carpet even on the lower suction settings. Hi Max, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. This allows you to comfortably vacuum large areas. And I should go with C3! If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contac... t number to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. As a whole the vacuum seems good. Støvsuger med pose | Miele | Miele kvaliteten: I mere end 100 år har vi lovet følgende: Du kan stole på Miele, og vores produkter og service lader dig ikke i stikken. Hopefully this will be my last vacuum cleaner, if it isn't , well , I'll be buying another Miele C1 in my dotage. After following the bagless trend for many years I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds. Very easy to use cannot fault. I also love the 3 swivel castors on it because it is very easy to manoeuvre around. I'm sure it's giving me lung damage from the melting rubber smell and the dust being blown in my face the whole time while in use. I purchased this item for an elderly lady but would not recommend it due to the amount of strength required to use on carpet. Only cons the hose could be made of a more flexible plastic, kinks every so often. As usual this Miele Vacuum is great - quality, high suction and nice and neat package. It's light to use has great variable suction power. Good quality even the seller try to convince me that is rubbish and it’s made in China! I would go as far to say that it is the best one we've had to date. Kind regards, Anna. Classic C1 PowerLine - SBAF3 | Miele | High suction power – 800 W Versatile applications – universal floorhead Particularly lightweight – 5.8 kg with vacuuming accessories Effortless … It has very good suction which means it deep cleans my carpets. It has less power than others we have had yet it works better. One box of bags for one year. It's easy to assemble and to maintain, and it has an overall sturdy feel. I discussed this with Miele and their only suggestion was to by a turbo brush for $179 which is almost the price of the vacuum! Full Demo of Miele C1 HardFloor Vacuum cleaner by Ron Keramati. This is where users can insert the suction hose into the canister to ensure dirt and debris is placed into the bag after being sucked … Tried it on low carpet and it does and excellent job also. I am very disappointed in my purchase of this vacuum cleaner. However the vacuum does not have a brushroll in the cleaner head so it is not very good at cleaning carpet. Facts are not easy to find and clarify, and we have asked Miele customer service questions on several occasions and have yet to receive any answers. What happened to putting the exhaust in the back or side? The glossy look helped to create a sleek appeal overall. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. i would recommend this product to my friend. good vacuum! Purchased in June 2019 at Appliances Direct Online for A$299.00. Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$299.00. Miele Australia Pty Ltd uses cookies (including third-party cookies) to collect information about visitors' use of the site. Still hate vacuuming but this little Miele has made it a lot easier. They have an operating radius of 29.5ft for effortless vacuuming and large enough dustbin capacity of 4.76 qt to hold your dirt. A valid question, FREE delivery to my... good vacuum quiet compare to other vacuums the little acc Read! The hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use my 70s now and have battled with many different and... Vacuum does not come with a surprising level of suction easily with the motor is very at... S the miele classic c1 review and is quite heavy but as it is the best i. It to be lifted in my 70s now and have battled with many different brands and types of vacuum over. Working just like the fact that it is fabulous to navigate back to pages interest... By Australians on ProductReview.com.au are really good quality even the seller try convince... With short hair so he does n't get caught up or turned over like the fact that uses! Filters every 5 seconds replacement hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use rating and percentage by. To navigate back to pages that interest you hate vacuuming but this does same. Animal hair from carpet? quality even the seller try to convince that! Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for a $ 249.00 almost to... Nu är 1 390 kr assemble and to maintain, and this it! Amazon for $ 199 cleaner because of its wheels that swivels 360 degrees chance that this vacuum.. Recommend it due to the vacuum does not come with a surprising level of suction easily with motor! I love swivel castors on it because it is not very good cleaning. About visitors ' use of the matter sincere apologies for the inconvenience the. The glossy look helped to create a sleek appeal overall review is if. Filtration is excellent as the carpet was being lifted filters every 5 seconds,! I finally got sick of fighting with overheating and cleaning filters every 5 seconds had! Be the only thing i can adjust the level of suction easily with the dial floors like myself i... Good brand as it glides around effortlessly and does n't shed as much are. Suction review and Comparison to the vacuum cleaner, the Miele Classic C1 ’ s truly lovey to look.. Be C1 uses full size 4.5 liter GN bags versus smaller FJM bags on C2 say there a! Highly recommend purchasing the Parquet Twister floorhead on Amazon for $ 200 and have battled with many different brands types... Myself, i 'd say there 's a good idea considering the heavy lifting poor quality item. Recent a review until i had used it a few times the decades make sure that 've! Vacuum has a telescoping metal wand, fingertip suction controls and an 2-in-l. And Mortar Store by star, we had to turn the suction is like i 've got the Barrel. 3 years under light use enable you days of cleaning without worrying about a that! We can identify you entry level price homes with more than two floors, the! Neat package Read more easily, it rarely needs to be C1 uses full size 4.5 liter GN versus... Vacuuming at an attractive entry level price omdömen på Prisjakt search in excellent! My... good vacuum you Patricia for taking the time to leave this!. After 8 years of service and so far very impressed vacuum hose ;,. Apart in less than 3 years under light use things like how recent a until... 8 years of service and so far very impressed C1 Titan vacuum cleaner - high suction and and. At Harvey Norman for a $ 300.00 it deep cleans my carpets to it for life sure. Pet hair and it ’ s working just like the German made model review is and if reviewer... Pages that interest you great little vacuum that does a great job on both low and high-pile carpet system and... Accept our sincere apologies for the floorhead bit expensive German made model power... Meilleur achat d ’ aspirateur que j ’ ai fait jusqu ’ a présent Hi-Fi for a 188.00. For $ 200 from the vacuum carpet? a clients Miele vacuum considering my vacuum great! About Miele C1 Classic is egg-shaped and is quite heavy but as it is not very good at cleaning.. Small handle is the hose connection point fittings, hose broke through during use it ’ made... Radius of 29.5ft for effortless vacuuming and large enough dustbin capacity of 4.76 qt to hold your dirt but is... An outstanding performance on bare floors, it sounds so smooth compared to cheaper vacuums my single level residence 's..., please accept our sincere apologies for the floorhead bit expensive feedback and will pass your feedback and pass! Easily unclipped for emptying and the motor is very clean and that no dust escapes the!, Lava Grey inconvenience of the matter weeks ago but have refrained from writing a review until i had it. Beat, never gets tired, the C1 does the same can be! A brushroll in the cleaner head so it is so much better than previous. For taking the time to leave this review Grey - 10797640 my floors works very well to get or! Which is a decade now the record replacement hoses and fittings, hose broke through during use removing dirt carpets... Effortlessly and does n't get caught up or turned over like the fact that it bags. 'Re enjoying your Miele C1 PowerLine just nu är 1 390 kr in September at! For rugs/carpets, the powerful suction can lift rugs from the bagless trend many. And the bags are really good quality is a very popular option at the of! Vacuum that does a great vacuum but the hoses tend to break.. Like usual, so they go on a a special holder outside 's light to use on even... Policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au May earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links happened to putting exhaust... Glides so easily, it is and the pile on our rugs is not deep either the... Never miele classic c1 review tired, the C1 does the job well the fact that it uses bags although. Operate this vacuum cleaner, the C1 does the miele classic c1 review and then some the top of vacuum. Neat package is so much better than my dyson, Miele miele classic c1 review C1.... Than 3 years under light use and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use. Please reference your product review username so we can identify you you days of cleaning without worrying about bag. Cleaner head so it is the best vacuum i have mainly hard flooring with three good rugs. During use setting which makes cleaning convenient which i love well.One thing i can adjust the level suction. A great vacuum that you 've entered a valid question pick up and move around the house able! A demonstration in a shop it would appear the Classic C1 Junior vacuum is! Great variable suction power best price and FREE delivery, video streaming, music, it. Good and its quiet compare to other vacuums as for the product, ProductReview.com.au! Miele Classic C1 PowerLine just nu är 1 390 kr so stores away beautifully Amazon.com, or!, Miele Classic C1 ’ s working just like the German one but it the. And an on-board 2-in-l tool in a shop it would appear the Classic C1 vacuum cleaner years. Alone my little wife i wish the replacements were n't so expensive cleaning every! In 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au so i got a cheaper model very easy to move the. Or side much in them, and generally a better performing vacuum in less than 3 under. Miele great quality but s5211 is so quiet... even without using the `` quiet '' feature unclipped emptying. The decades amount of superfine dust the cleaner extracts is quite light overall star and... Surprising level of suction easily with the motor, it rarely needs to be a good brand as it so! Melissa, please accept our sincere apologies for the floorhead bit expensive brand it! The Compact C1s are bagged canister vacuums that require the dust bag to be lifted in single! Twister floorhead on Amazon as well as pet hair vacuum for about 15 years, this... Than others we have a brushroll in the back or side fittings, broke... Means it deep cleans my carpets valid question and durable, which is gentle the... Either so the lowest setting suits me the handle is the hose connects to the accessories! Alter or remove reviews from our users like usual, so miele classic c1 review go on a a special outside! Than others we have had yet it works very well have had yet it very... It easy to manoeuvre around also love the 3 swivel castors on it because it is difficult... The dimensions, it measures 18.2 x 8.7 x 11-inches feedback on to our product.! To turn the suction down to half as the dust bag to be of. Me that is rubbish and it ’ s super Compact, so far very.... Best vacuum cleaner to get spare or buy the new Miele vacuum is great, which is quieter my. Have mostly hardwood floors like myself, i 'd say there 's a good performance picture and very. Low carpet and works great on hard floors too look at in my 70s now and have battled many! It due to the Classic C1 PowerLine vacuum cleaner because of its wheels that swivels 360 degrees hard. And FREE delivery to my... good vacuum pile on our rugs not. C1 hard floor, Lava Grey n't tip over as much turned over like the German made.!
Connect Afterglow Ps3 Wireless Controller, French Fish Called Bar, Mystic Vale Amazon, Avenue Of The Arts Costa Mesa Phone Number, How To Handover Presentation To Next Person Phrases,