You’ll notice various changes in the way our workplace looks as well as new practices and protocols. Music - Meet the Teacher ***** Kindergarten Welcome Letter. I hope that your summer has been filled with fun family activities while enjoying the wonderful sunshine. Thanks for the kind words, Jake. Many of you responded to the Return to School Preference survey in June. If any of you are interested in being a sub, we would love to have you sign up. - Part 2, Ruby Payne, Wasting opportunities at ed tech conferences, If we were really serious about educational technology, Struggling with educators' lack of technology fluency, Sir Ken Robinson: A Brief In Memoriam [guest post], Taking students seriously disrupts our comfort and threatens our sense of authority, Teaching and leading for higher student engagement … even during a pandemic (aka How I spent my summer), Creative Commons attribution-share alike copyright license, December 3-5 – International School of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 8-9 – Roanoke County Public Schools, Roanoke, VA, August 4-5 – International Council of Professors of Educational Leadership Annual Conference, Aurora, CO. Children are dying from the virus, and of course adults are dying too. I’ve been SCREAMING this! Spring City Elementary School Family, Welcome back to one of the most challenging years in education. Welcome Back Letter (COVID-19 Return to Work) Welcome back to work! Your commitment to insuring that Island Park remains a celebrated and successful school is awe-inspiring. Updated: 6:16 PM EDT Sep 2, 2020 'Welcome back': Vermont teacher sings COVID-19, back-to-school version of 'Hamilton' Share Shares Copy Link. We are incredibly delighted to have our children and educators back in school again, particularly after such a challenging spring and summer. We need everyone’s support (and money) for the public schools during this challenging time. We are incredibly delighted to have our children and educators back in school again, particularly after such a challenging spring and summer. We understand these changes may be difficult and we are here to support you. The Home and School Association is lucky to be able to work with a wonderful, caring and professional group of administrators, teachers and staff. Dozens of principals in the Bay Area had to quarantine after an in-person planning meeting over the summer. Another school year is upon us! All content on this site is shared under a Creative Commons attribution-share alike copyright license, Questions about this site? And all of us at the Department of Education have been busy too. Death rates increase as people get older. I am privileged to work with an outstanding staff to make it a smooth transition for our students during this uncertain time. This is a year of important transitions, as well as gaining new skills. Have virtual dicebreakers! Cell phone cameras in the K-12 classroom: Punishable offenses or student-citizen journalism? We are excited to welcome … We wanted to share a few things for us all to think about over the next few months…. August 3, 2020 by Scott McLeod 4 Comments. If you want to welcome back your teacher after he/she is back for whatever reasons then this teacher welcome back letter will be really useful. The staff has been working hard preparing and they are extremely excited about your arrival. This pack includes both LETTERS TO STUDENTS & LETTERS TO PARENTS all in one pack! I have templates made for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. This will be my 17th year teaching English at Davis Middle School. However, our President, U.S. Secretary of Education, and Governor have reminded us that you need to get back to work so we are grateful for the bravery of our teachers and support staff. A Back-To-School Letter From A Teacher To Parents. I send it to them by mail before Back to School Night, but you can also have it on their desks for BTSN. Copy {copyShortcut} to copy Link copied! Another school year is upon us! Welcome Letter To Parents For Back To School [Your Name] [School Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip] [Date of Letter] Dear Parents, It is hard to believe but it is school time again!!! Its purpose is multifaceted: to welcome new and returning students, set expectations and standards for the school year, and offer parents a glimpse into your classroom. A back-to-school message. I know it’s time for back to school, not teacher appreciation week.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Amplifier, Virtual University Bwp, Plum Lake Wi Cabin Rentals, Sms Varanasi Mba Placement Quora, Jk Lakshmipat University Average Package, In The Haunted House Magic School Bus, Gravel Retention Grid, Pet Doors For Sliding Doors,