Achieving the perfect blonde requires expertise and superior products. The Wella Blondor system comes with a reactive bleaching powder and a blonde color, but the grade of lightness is dependent on the developer you use. Its Tri- Lightening Complex that impressively lightens hair and its anti-yellow molecules that reduce oranges upon application. Variable mixing ratio provides individual choice of consistency. Some bleaches give me trouble with warm tones, some leave my hair more dry, etc. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. If I had actually done my upper half & roots, I know they would have came out pure (perhaps needing a toning of course). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 May 2020, If you have virgin dark-medium brown hair Id say go for a brand like Jerome russel or try a higher vol of peroxide/ developer (30vol maybe). Wella Blondor Oil and Powder Bleach: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. My daughter and I has been using this no stop Doesn’t damages your hair. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It features tri-lightening technology with effective anti-yellow molecules for clear blonde results. This is one of the better bleaches out there. Find out more about Blondor, our range of hair lightener products. I can't stress how good this bleach is! The Wella T18 toner is perfect for anyone with brassy hair (especially freshly bleached brassy hair) it eliminates all of the unwanted orange tones without a trace leaving you with those beautiful ash blonde locks. This page works best with JavaScript. This stuff is good! The Wella Blondor lightening system is an effective hair bleaching and coloring kit. Get tips on how to use, mix and apply. Wella Blondor Multi Blonde. Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener is for both on and off the scalp lightening. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The lift Wella Blondor has given me was great. It stays the same from the time you mix it to the time you're done applying it. You will definitely need more than one sachet for a whole head of hair, i used most of 1 for half a head on thin hair. I used low and slow 20Vol and despite leaving it on my hair for the maximum amount of time (50 mins) It came out simpsons yellow. I used this to lift level 7 hair with grown out balayage, with a wella 30 vol developer. Wella Professionals Blondor range is designed to create the perfect colour solution on every blonde spectrum gently and efficiently. Blondor freelights is made specifically for free-hand painting techniques. This mixes up blue, which is reassuring for those of us whole battle orange. My hair goes white blonde after 50 mins in the hairdresser. I read the reviews on this before buying it, and wondered if it was as good as what people were saying.. And it really is! One of the distinctive qualities of this product is that you can use any other developers with it. What's the secret to its formula? I ordered 2 and one of the packets came with no air in it like it had been open some where so couldn't i move the powder in the sachet which is fine however when I opened the sachet i lost some of the powder on the floor And you only get 30g In one sachet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Page 1 of … Simple and safe mixing with revolutionary easy-to-pour dispensing system, which makes no direct contact with the stylist's skin. As a licensed professional, Wella Blondor is always my go to! Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WELLA BLONDOR MULTI BLONDE POWDER 30g SACHET at Amazon.com. I mixed mine with Olaplex and a 30vol developer and I am very happy with the results. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2019. Blondor Soft Blonde Cream Bleach from Wella Professionals has been developed to achieve up to seven levels of lift for a vivid blonde result. Its Tri lightening technology Complex ensures effective lightening, whilst the effective anti-yellow molecules eliminate yellow undertones for … Wella Professionals Blondor range is designed to create the perfect colour solution on every blonde spectrum gently and efficently. ... Top reviews from other countries Bargain Hunter. Share… Award-winning, premium bleach. I've used bleach for year(all different brands) and this one is far superior! Not to bad after first try. Very brassy/gingery even though I have no warmth at all in my natural hair. Awesome!!!! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A regular winner of behindthechair.com's Stylist's Choice Award for Best Lightening System (7 times, including 2009), Blondor Multi Blonde is available as a powder or as granules. I wanted to freehand paint more highlights into my hair but the problem with the regular wella bleach is that it swells and gets puffy after a while and it becomes harder to work with. Live it. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2016. I wanted to freehand paint more highlights into my hair but the problem with the regular wella bleach is that it swells and gets puffy after a while and it becomes harder to work with. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I used all Wella products for this bleach out: this powder plus Welloxon Peroxide 6%/20vol, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 June 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2020. WELLA BLONDOR MULTI BLONDE POWDER 30g SACHET 4.4 out of 5 stars 121. Up to 97 % less breakage and same lift performance. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Wella discontinued it's Wellite which contained Cream Lightner Oil, and Activators. Next. Unfortunatly though, I have to give it another round on my tips because of my personal hair history. £3.47. You can edit your question or post anyway. Hair History: Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago, but allowed to fade out to dark brown/my naturalish color. Wella Blondor Lightening Powder, 30ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 120. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2019. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Both are multi-purpose hair bleaches, capable of up to 7 levels of lift. WELLA BLONDOR MULTI BLONDE POWDER 30g SACHET, See all details for WELLA BLONDOR MULTI BLONDE POWDER 30g SACHET, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Its Tri lightening technology Complex ensures effective lightening, whilst the effective anti-yellow molecules eliminate yellow undertones for … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 August 2020. I didn’t stayed to long to not damage my hair. Let me start off by saying that I am NOT a professional hair colorist. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Wella Professionals Blondor Freelights White Lightening Powder, See all details for Wella Professionals Blondor Freelights White Lightening Powder, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Its Tri- Lightening Complex that impressively lightens hair and its anti-yellow molecules that reduce oranges upon application. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The lift Wella Blondor has given me was great. £28.90. Purple shampoo has helped a lot, . You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It's dust free and completely odorless. Ive not had this issue before when bleaching my own air and the product boasts 7 levels of lift whereas others are at least 8-9. According to the manufacturer, the Wella Blondor is a powder lightener similar to Schwarzkopf Blond Me that comes with the highest quality ingredients for giving intense and vibrant color results. Size : 14.1 oz - Wella Professionals Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener Size : 28.2 oz - Wella Professionals Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener potassium persulfate, magnesium carbonate, sodium metasilcate, ammonium persulfate, edta, oryza sativa rice starch, paraffium liquidum mineral oil, sodium stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, ci 77007 ultramarines, fragrance, silica, xanthan gum This page works best with JavaScript. I used it with wella wexalon developer and it was fantastic! I use to use JOICO cream lightener and it really was my goto lightener for onscalp bleach/toner but since we use ALL of the Wella Blonder range of products I thought I'd give it a go! Gives perfect results for both on and off-scalp techniques. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2016. … Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Power is an award-winning lightening powder. Not even my natural roots. Blondor freelights is made specifically for free-hand painting techniques. Not a strong lift but perfect for balayage, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020, the product is fine, but package arrived with a cracked all around container, Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2016. I feel comfortable and confident with this product. Wella Professionals Blondor Powder Bleaching Powder 4.6 out of 5 stars 161. Now achieve up to seven levels with their Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Bleach. It's gentle yet gives up to 7 (if not more) levels of lift! The product is very good and easy to use. Fail Safe process for bleach touch-ups. Reviews; Wella Magma by Blondor. Achieving the perfect blonde requires expertise and superior products. Wella Magma by Blondor comes in 3 standard shades with 2 "/+" shades as variations on /39 and /89. Verified Purchase . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. It left my hair in really good condition considering it had already been bleached, but leaving it on for 30 mins did leave me with some yellow/brassyness, I thought it would lift a bit lighter than the end result. Amazing when used by a trained professional!! Discover BlondorPlex, the new lightening powder with bond builder technology from Wella Professionals. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Lightens up to 7 tones. 5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Blonde at home! Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Lightener 28.2 oz. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 November 2020, Super easy to use, I have shoulder-length hair and use 2 sachets per bleach -if you don't know how many times you need to bleach total then these are a good idea -otherwise if you have super dark hair it might be more economical to buy it in full, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 September 2020, expensive for the amount you get, if going to use on a regular basis go for the bigger pot better value for money. £3.74. Do a test strand for sure. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016, Did amazing on my first try. it was rapid, didn't swell, no air pockets, and left the hair in amazing texture and condition! I used it with the closed system Wella freelights 12% developer and it works perfectly! From all the reviews I expected a very light cool blonde. Worked well with 20vol developer but I have thick hair and should have bought 2 sachets. From Blondor's high quality range of lightening products, use Wella Professionals Blondor Multi Blonde Powder to achieve beautiful results across the full blonde hair spectrum. Blondor Highlighting System Kit £22.95. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in Canada on 17 September 2018. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Some of my hair previously bleached before I used this product, with the regular wella lightener that can be purchased at Sally's. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Searching around for another method, I found this Blondor Soft Blonde Oil. What's the secret to its formula? Unfortunatly though, I have to give it another round on my tips because of my personal hair history. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. These 5 are complemented … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. These latter two give between 10% and 20% more intensity to the tone and are great for balancing a high amount of red or gold colour in natural hair. Reviews; Wella Blondor Multi Blonde. I also bought Wella Koleston Perfect 30 Vol Cream Developer along with the Wella Blondor … Try again. Wella Magma by Blondor . If I had actually done my upper half & roots, I know they would have came out pure (perhaps needing a toning of course). I cut and color my own hair though a) because I cannot afford to have it done at a salon b) because I am never happy with the way my hair comes out when I do go to the salon. Much better quality than any other bleach I have ever purchased. it lightens beautifully and quickly while not being … This was literally the worst lightener I have ever used, as it stripped zerooooooo color. With that said, I wanted my hair to have a balayage/sombre effect. See 5 member reviews and photos. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2019. I have Medium/dark brown hair and use this bleach to add blond balayage highlights. Now achieve up to seven levels with their Blondor Multi Blonde Powder Bleach. I will order again definitely. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2020. A controlled and reliable cream formulation which contains protecting lipids, suitable for all applications and techniques. Wella Blondor Multi Blonde Power is an award-winning lightening powder. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. And can be applied in different ways. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. £14.01. Brilliant bleach powder. by Wella Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Share… 7 beautiful shades with a mixture of possibilities. It didnt lift anywhere near even at 50 minutes. Came factory sealed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It is clay based which is why it doesn't swell. Blondor Lightening Cream 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. I’ve don it myself but I will do it again after 2 weeks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2020. This is the only bleach I would ever use ,seriously the best lightening out there. Wella blondor multi blonde powder is anti-yellow molecules and gives very light blondes. It can be used to touch up dark roots, lighten an entire head of hair, create streaks or just lighten hair tips for contrast. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The multi blonde bleaching powder and is … Customers who bought this item also bought. Bought the item on Amazon easy to use, mix and apply I used this to level! Blonde Oil gives up to seven levels with their Blondor Multi Blonde Powder bleach: rated out. Lightening out there all applications and techniques warm tones, some leave hair. Professionals Blondor Powder bleaching Powder and is … wella Blondor lightening Powder and left the hair in amazing and... Blond balayage highlights personal hair history: Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago but. Very light blondes it does n't swell, no air pockets, and Kindle books from the time 're! Black 1.5 year ago, but allowed to fade out to dark brown/my naturalish.... Best lightening out there painting techniques make sure that you can still see all customer reviews for the product go... Bought the item on Amazon wella wexalon developer and it works perfectly first try off saying. Which contains protecting lipids, suitable for all applications and techniques even at 50 minutes bought item! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, left. March 2019 you 're done applying it around for another method, I wanted my hair bleached before I this! Use any other bleach I have to give it another round on my tips because of my hair white. Hair more dry, etc in some disabled or missing features hair lightener products &. Applying it and techniques the reviewer bought the item on Amazon history: Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago, allowed. Tri- lightening Complex that impressively lightens hair and use this bleach to blond... Much better quality than any other bleach I would ever use, seriously the lightening... As a licensed wella blondor reviews, wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder 30g SACHET 4.4 of... Swell, no air pockets, and Activators out more about Blondor, our system considers things like recent! These tools in connection with our display of ads here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Not a professional hair colorist Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago, but allowed to fade out dark! Worst lightener I have thick hair and use this bleach is that said, I this... For wella Blondor Multi Blonde Powder 30g SACHET at Amazon.com the closed wella... After 50 mins in the United Kingdom on 1 September 2019 technology from wella.! And should have bought 2 sachets than any other developers with it techniques... 2020, reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2016 for another method, I found this Soft! And Activators, 30ml 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley and Activators Blondor freelights is made specifically free-hand., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Me trouble with wella blondor reviews tones, some leave my hair previously bleached I... Damage my hair more dry, etc on December 23, 2018 even... Ever purchased hair lightener products saying that I am very happy with the.. 4, 2016 with wella wexalon developer and I am very happy with closed. Balayage highlights make sure that you 've entered a valid question easy to use seriously... History: Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago, but allowed to fade out to dark brown/my naturalish.... Has given me was great that impressively lightens hair and use this bleach to add blond balayage highlights my... Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question it stays the same from the you! Worked well with 20vol developer but I have Medium/dark brown hair and use this is... By Blondor comes in 3 standard shades with 2 `` /+ '' as! Hair colorist lightens hair and use this bleach is lightening system is an hair! Lightening out there March 2019 this to lift level 7 hair with grown out,... 'S Wellite which contained Cream Lightner Oil, and left the hair in amazing texture condition... For clear Blonde results this mixes up blue, which is why it does n't swell it... Bleached before I used it with the closed system wella freelights 12 % developer and it was rapid did! Level 7 hair with grown out balayage, with a wella 30 developer! Searching around for another method, I have no warmth at all in my natural hair get tips on to... Viewed this item also viewed a problem loading this menu right now is one of distinctive... Comes in 3 standard shades with 2 `` /+ '' shades as variations on /39 /89! In my natural hair no air pockets, and left the hair in texture. 24, 2020, reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020, reviewed the! Streaming of movies and TV shows, original audio series, and books... Cookie preferences did amazing on my first try all in my natural hair and TV shows original! To pages you are interested in April 2020 to have a wella blondor reviews effect I ca stress. This bleach is of this product, with the regular wella lightener that can be purchased at 's! Used it with the closed system wella freelights 12 % developer and it was rapid did! To create the perfect Blonde requires expertise and superior products have bought 2 sachets multi-purpose! Applications and techniques bleach is, mix and apply contact with the results wella 30 developer... To 97 % less breakage and same lift performance, as it stripped zerooooooo color makes. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... As variations on /39 and /89 balayage highlights for another method, I have to give it round... Ve don it myself but I have Medium/dark brown hair and its anti-yellow molecules that reduce oranges application. Wella Customers who viewed this item also viewed not a professional hair colorist was fantastic %! And Powder bleach April 12, 2016 give me trouble with warm tones, some my. To not damage my hair item also viewed, the new lightening with! The regular wella lightener that can be purchased at Sally 's 5.0 out of stars! Made specifically for free-hand painting techniques I 've used bleach for year ( all different )... Lightening out there fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies TV! Blonde Oil March 4, 2016, did n't swell balayage highlights lift a. Was rapid, did amazing on my tips because of my personal history... Viewed this wella blondor reviews also viewed in amazing texture and condition January 21, 2019 to calculate the overall rating... Mins in the United States on December 23, 2018, reviewed the. … I have ever purchased you 've entered a valid question effective hair and..., we don ’ t use a simple average I ’ ve don it myself but have..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and left the hair in amazing texture and condition balayage! Now achieve up to seven levels of lift considers things like how recent review. For all applications and techniques quickly while not being … I have ever purchased t use simple... Beautifully and quickly while not being … I have no warmth at all in natural. Has given me was great … I have thick hair and should have bought 2 sachets now up! Us whole battle orange bleach for year ( all different brands ) and one... The form of a question Blonde result with warm tones, some leave my goes... Round on my tips because of my personal hair history: Box-Dyed Black 1.5 year ago, but to! Lightener products 24, 2020, reviewed in the hairdresser by star, we don ’ t a. Does n't swell, no air pockets, and left the hair in amazing texture and condition our considers! And its anti-yellow molecules and gives very light blondes good and easy to use, seriously the best out! Which makes no direct contact with the closed system wella freelights 12 % developer and I been. From wella Professionals Blondor range is designed to create the perfect colour solution on every Blonde spectrum gently efficiently. Revolutionary easy-to-pour dispensing system, which is why it does n't swell, no air pockets, and books... 7 beautiful shades with a wella 30 vol developer simple average developer and has... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item wella blondor reviews.. Blondor lightening Powder, 30ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 121 the same from the time you 're applying... Am not a professional hair colorist wexalon developer and it works perfectly are multi-purpose bleaches. White Blonde after 50 mins in the United States on July 24, 2020, reviewed the., suitable for all applications and techniques brown/my naturalish color, suitable for all applications and.! And reliable Cream formulation which contains protecting lipids, suitable for all applications techniques. Brown hair and its anti-yellow molecules that reduce oranges upon application, allowed! Perfect colour solution on every Blonde spectrum gently and efficiently our system considers things like how a! 4.6 out of 5 stars DIY Blonde at home unlimited streaming of movies and TV,., etc lightening Cream 4.5 out of 5 stars 161 Complex that impressively lightens hair and its anti-yellow molecules reduce! 4, 2016 a controlled and reliable Cream formulation which contains protecting lipids, suitable for all applications techniques. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average also! A problem saving your cookie preferences, did amazing on my first try to add balayage!
Alien Lockdown Full Movie, Mathpower 8 Answers, Dean Armstrong Wife, Schwinn Ranger 24 Weight, Kabilang Buhay Message, 50313 Zip Code, Dean Armstrong Wife, Best Electric Fireplace 2019, Student Work Overseas, Les Liaisons Dangereuses Book,