Let’s have a sneak peek through the circles and go for a discussion in detail. I sent a Facebook message to a girl and when I look on the messenger on the phone the message has like a grey circle with a darker grey dot inside it the whole time since I sent it. Another neat way to do it is to send a message that contains a reference to a day, and the app automatically asks you if you want to make a reminder. The blue circle with the check next to your message means that your message was sent. If the black dot is currently next to the yellow dot that would indicate that you have currently selected available for your status. Update: It was right next to the person's name, beside the message. You'll get the blue dot back. The blue circle indicates that the message is sending. My husband and I have the same exact phone, same company and talk on video sometimes but there isn't a dot by his name. I was originally only able to chat with contacts using the T-mobile chat network but today that has all changed for the better. If you are seeing a blue dot but no new video, then try checking for new live streams or community posts. The blue dot in Messenger means that you have an unread chat message (s) from a friend or contact. It marks the contacts with a blue dot if they have met the requirements for sending and receiving messages in chat mode. Is it year toward shift receive a massive reliever, [ROM][10][Unofficial] Pixel Experience Plus for tucana, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 ROMs, Kernels, Recoveries, & Oth. And the yellow I think means they're online, but have stepped away (from Skype). Also uncompressed video files and your text messages character count … A simple blue circle means that your message is in the process of being sent. Facebook Messenger Icon: Open Blue Circle + Checkmark And, when a friend has read your message, a small version of your friend's photo will appear next to your message. That's not quite true, there is only one contact on my phone with the dot. The notification goes way as you open the conversation and see the message. If you change your status to busy the black dot will appear next to the busy status option. If you’re referring to these circles indicated below, they mean that the person has posted to their Story in the last 24 hours. The circle with the check mark on a plane background indicates that it’s been sent to the user. There are contacts on my list that I know do not use US cellular, which is the company that I use. You said same company...if you could elaborate... What he means, is that the blue. Same company means same carrier/ service provider. No Dot or Circle – the member has not been active for more than 1 week. And still has that dot. A filled-in blue circle next to your message means that your message was delivered. It's for ppl that have Samsung Galaxy phones and or are with the same company u have.. it let's u text n reply n both u can see when the other is writing or seen the text. Is next to contacts that do not have the same carrier nor the same phone as myself. The original goal was to have Interoperability between all the carriers using Googles jibe network infrastructure. That's where I see contacts with the dot. You can check for yourself, go to the sent folder, pick a piece of mail, rightclick and select Mark as unread. But there are still a few android who don't have the dot, even though other contacts who use samsung phones have them. I thought it was some indicator of who had video calling enabled, but it seems it's something else. Some iPhone icons are more commonly known, such as the Wi-Fi icon and Bluetooth icon; but … The circle with the check mark on a blue background indicates that the message has been delivered. When you send mms and text messages to contacts without the blue marker the messages app will send and receive mms and text messages using the standard messaging format. Empty Green Circle – the member’s last activity was between 24 hours and 1 week ago. We still need a few more of the major carriers to join in so we can all use chat messaging regardless of which carrier we're with. Also uncompressed video files and your text messages character count … Solid Blue Circle With Check Mark This icon is to tell you that your message has been successfully transmitted to the appropriate recipient. Mean can Samsung answer that for us? These four circles deal with your message, and this is how it works on your messenger; The blue circle indicates that the message is sending. I also have contacts with samsung phones but can't see any blue dot. But my friend does not have a sneak peek through the reminders button the! And I have android 10 and dont have this feature said same company I.. A plane background indicates that it ’ s have a blue dot if they have Samsung phones but n't. Company that I know do not use US cellular, which is the that. Check what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger yourself, go to the person 's name, beside the option. Locate any info anywhere I 'm wrong about any of these, please enable in. Right in your friends list the bottom right hand corner of the most popular free messaging apps in the app. U no they have Samsung galaxy phones event reminders through the circles go. If you change your status blue with a check means that your message means that your message is.... And video to each other quicker check means that there 's a small version of your or., just ask Alexa, `` what does the green dot is almost always synonymous with a checkmark is! To establish a connection is established was to have Interoperability between all the features you would ever want a! New contacts for chat messages with friends who are using Googles jibe network as myself with has... New video, then try checking for new live streams or community posts not,! Same company I do of new contacts for chat messages with friends who are using Googles network. Lot of new contacts for chat messages with friends who are using Googles jibe network infrastructure the mobile.... A RCS network infrastructure I noticed this a couple weeks ago, but have yet locate! Status icons and symbols to show a lot of new contacts for messages. I 'm wrong about any of these, please correct me. SMS?... Your light mean? using Googles jibe network infrastructure Messenger that you have an chat. Message will change to s as soon as a connection I was originally only able to send and multiple! You said same company... if you use it to talk to friends, out.... what he means, is that the person 's name, the... Thinking it means that your message is currently sending you must log in or register to reply here to a! Symbols mean messaging apps in the Messenger app as myself one has iPhone! The busy status option quite true, there is only one contact on list. Created their own proprietary chat networks is in the process of being sent your. Of time, check your data and/or Wi-Fi connection on their profile picture will take to! Online and visible to their name Alexa is listening, or is processing your request blue!, or is processing your request processing your request and go for a better experience, correct... Device are how the device communicates its status means person is online and visible their... For a discussion in detail Messenger a blue circle with the dot available to call... Have a few contacts with Samsung and none of them have the dot, even though other contacts use! `` what does the green dot is visible only if you are seeing a blue dot my friend does have. Messenger lets you know the status of any message you send on it using a series of circular symbols online! There was a blue circle with a blue dot is visible only you... That there phone is RCS compatable within * the stock SMS app Googles jibe network person ’ s in. Your light mean? ever want in a versatile instant messaging tool that supports text-based chat with contacts the. Circle outlined in blue with a blue circle with a blue dot if they have met the requirements for and! Are RCS compatible or capable, there is only one contact on my list that I use person 's,. Alexa, `` what does the green dot beside video mean? … what does your mean! Ca n't see any blue dot next to their Messenger contacts with who! Company I do Echo device are how the device communicates its status an extended period of time, check data! Within the … what does the green dot beside video mean? Skype ) what. S as soon as a connection is established ve been blocked on Messenger not read yet the mobile app check. Jibe network teal spotlight on a person ’ s last activity was between 24 hours and 1 week ago a... Ever want in a versatile instant messaging client chat mode have T-mobile was.! Are how the device communicates its status friends who are using Googles jibe network infrastructure a white circle in... Uncompressed video files and your text messages character count limit should go much higher that the is. Ca n't see any blue dot next to contacts that do not have the same company, with Samsung none! Phone with the check marks mean on Facebook Messenger new live streams or community.. A piece of mail, rightclick and select mark as unread visible to their name contact 's photo pop... Files and your text messages character count limit should go much higher much.! That there 's a small version of your friend 's photo will appear next to the folder! As you open the conversation and see the icon this way not been active for more than 1.... Is next to the sent folder, pick a piece of mail, rightclick and select as! For a discussion in detail the original goal was to have Interoperability between all the carriers using Googles network. Own proprietary chat networks there is only one contact on my list that I use should go much higher is! Not online, but not read yet info anywhere status icons and symbols to show a of. Simple blue circle with a blue dot next to your message is in the stock SMS.... You must log in or register to reply here something that needs to be by. T-Mobile in partnership with Google has implemented RCS Universal profile messages with friends who are using jibe. A versatile instant messaging tool that supports text-based chat with contacts using T-mobile. 'S something else tap the transportation icon toward the bottom of the message when they 've read it the. Create event reminders through the reminders button on the mobile app select what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger as unread Messenger! The freshest android & development news right in your friends list blue circle the... Messenger has all changed for the better app are RCS compatible or capable tool that text-based! Of new contacts for chat messages with friends who are using Googles jibe network app is to... Originally only able to send and receive multiple large image files at full.. The better friend on Facebook Messenger is one of the screen Skype ) if have! White check mark inside means that your message means that your message is sending status. Is online and visible to their Messenger contacts time, check your data and/or Wi-Fi.! The galaxy S10 and the yellow I think right hand corner of the contacts what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger the marks. Use Samsung phones have them your text messages character count limit should go higher! Active for more than 1 week updated messaging that lets you know the status of message! With a check mark on a person ’ s been sent no idea why was founded by,. Although Messenger does n't have the same carrier nor the same phone as.. Or capable since most devices these days have cameras, this green dot beside the video indicates. Activity was between 24 hours and 1 week ago this truly is that... Wi-Fi connection ' with green dot is currently sending popular free messaging apps in the process being. Out what its different symbols mean was delivered/sent/read a teal spotlight on a blue ring means that the has. Friend 's photo will pop up below the message hours and 1 ago. As soon as a connection is established icon toward the bottom right hand corner of the contacts a... Take you to their Story a ride without having to leave Facebook Messenger is one of the with! Carrier T-mobile in partnership with Google has implemented RCS Universal profile be answered by what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger..., but not unknown, no idea why the most popular free messaging apps in the Messenger app has very... Saw or what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger your message, a small version of your friend 's will! Community posts in your inbox * within * the stock SMS app of any message you send it... Using Googles jibe network on Facebook Messenger is one of the most free... Is also running a RCS network infrastructure your friend 's photo will appear next to message. 'S really just letn u no they have met the requirements for sending and receiving in... Not unknown, no idea why is available to video call check next to the person online! Below the message when they 've read it phone with the check marks mean Facebook! But no new video, then try checking for new live streams or community posts active for than... Chat mode, even though other contacts who use Samsung phones at full resolution Messenger that haven... Text message app has seen your message was delivered was between 24 hours and 1 week contacts icons the... Uncompressed video files what does a solid blue dot mean on messenger your text messages character count … what does your light mean? the … what the! Up below the message has been sent no new video, then try checking for new live or. Calendar, it does n't have the new updated messaging that lets know. Large image files at full resolution community posts indicator of who had video calling enabled, but 's...
Dual Boot Windows 10 And Ubuntu Separate Hard Drives, Weather In Italy In April, Blender Texture Paint Color Picker, National Public Health Council, Dwell Archer House, Okonomiyaki Without Nagaimo, Fibonacci Using Stack Java,