Don't believe those reviews!! It cools quietly and is perfect for 450 to 600 square feet room with horizontal window opening. I am writing today not only to talk about how fantastic the product is, but what was even more impressive is the company that is selling it! Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2019. This AC is the worst AC ever! A 600 square foot room needs airflow of at least 540 CFM. Hisense 5500-BTU DOE (8000-BTU ASHRAE) 115-Volt White Portable Air Conditioner. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. COLD WINDOW AC for SMALL HOT ROOM - Heavy duty window-mounted air conditioner with 5000 BTUs of cooling power to chill indoor spaces up to 150 square feet; an essential summer addition to bedrooms, living rooms, dorm rooms or small apartments WITH AIR CONDITIONER MOUNTING KIT - Electric window AC system comes with filt It relied on the remote for controlling the unit (a huge negative in my opinion), and simply didn’t work. Portable. 17.9” x … Like the ARC-14S, this model acts as both an air conditioner and a dehumidifier, though it does not include air purification technology. The prices, details, and availability of the products and deals in this post may be subject to change at anytime. So before... UPDATE - so after 2 weeks the unit just completely died!!! UPDATE - so after 2 weeks the unit just completely died!!! This allows for extremely quiet operation as low as 42 dBA - almost as quiet as a library – so you can get a restful night’s sleep or binge your favorite shows undisturbed. Unlike other portable and window air conditioners, ours has been designed to operate with a noise level of not more than 53 dB (A) so it won't disturb your sleep,. Yeah for a unit that dies in the middle of summer.. customer service did their job and scheduling to send a replacement, but in the middle of summer with 90* heat and humidity and no ac, no fun. This isn’t to say you can’t push it beyond that—in fact, our tests found that this unit cools at the same efficiency as the hOmeLabs in similarly sized rooms. all delivery options same day delivery include out of stock Air Conditioner Filters Air Conditioner Sleeves Evaporative Coolers Furnace Filters Portable Air Conditioners Through the Wall Air Conditioners Window Air Conditioners 10000-16000 BTU 6000-10000 BTU $100 – $150 $200 – $300 $300 – $500 $500 – $800 100-300 sq. As long as your window is not narrower that the primary…. These 5000 BTU models usually no more than 16-inch wide or less, down to 14-inch wide for the narrowest units, … On the opposite end of the power spectrum from the LG LW1517IVSM is this 5000 BTU HomeLabs HME020003N air conditioner. I needed a portable a/c for my bedroom & other rooms in my house. Second, more importantly, I believe it’s DEFECTIVE. PORTABLE, QUIET ENERGY-EFFICIENT AIR CONDITIONER - Experience a cool and relaxing day at home with the hOmelabs portable air conditioner. For cooling medium-sized rooms without having to spend a small fortune, get the GE APCA09YZBW for $330 (down from $370) at Best Buy. Amps: 12.17 This was the quietest air conditioner we tried. Table of Contents. 1 What is the best homelabs dehumidifier to buy? Amazon has encountered an error. When you want to move your unit into another room or into storage when the season changes the built-in wheels work on most flooring surfaces. I am writing today not only to talk about how fantastic the product is, but what was even more impressive is the company that is selling it! These are the best cheap air conditioner deals for November 2020, The best window air conditioners on the market for 2020. Finally, unlike other portable and window air conditioners, the hOmeLabs 12,000 BTU is very quiet as it’s designed to operate with a noise level of not more than 53 dB so it won’t disturb you while you sleep. This replacement filter is made for use with the hOmeLabs Air … So here we get a relatively small unit which will really aid you when you … PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Recent advances in air conditioning technology have changed the features of these machines. Control the temperature of a room up to 150 sq. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Model #ARP51400HA. Easy maintenance, flexible timers, and settings that conserve energy, are among the helpful features that help you stay cool when and where you need to. #small air conditioner#room air conditioner#mini cooler#home office desk#desk fan#portable air conditioner#box fan#window fan#air conditioner#small fan#portable fan#personal fan, Gulrear Portable Air Conditioner Exhaust Hose 79 Inch Long 5.9 Inch Diameter. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. In the hot weather I tried to use it, It was blowing warm air and it didn’t not cool down even my smallest room, no matter how long I was waiting for it to produce cold air. hOmeLabs proudly offers quality dehumidifiers, air conditioners, microwaves, ice machines and other home products to enrich your life. hOmeLabs proudly offers quality dehumidifiers, air conditioners, microwaves, ice machines and other home products to enrich your life. Roll this portable air conditioner in, feed the hose out of the window with the window adapter, plug it in, and cool your space. Most claims approved within minutes. Customer Questions Through it, you can control the temperature and set up the 24 Hour Timer, or you can use the remote control. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for hOmelabs Portable Air Conditioner - 14000 BTU Quiet AC with Removable Washable Filter - Cooling Fan with Remote Control, LED Control Panel, Indicator Lights and Wheels for Easy Mobility at Amazon.com. It does not fit to install through my sliding door in the family room , because the brack…, A: As mentioned, aside from the ability to cool a room down, the BPACT08WT also works as a dehumidifier and air circulator. Last on our list is the hOmeLabs 12,000 BTU. Simply attach the hose and the window slide adapter, plug in the power supply and you’re good to go. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks.Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. We are sorry. The warm air is expelled through t…, Q: Your new hOmeLabs Portable Air Conditioner includes everything needed for the vast majority of customers. Shop GE appliances at Best Buy: Save big on washers, dishwashers, and more, The best Cyber Week tablet deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week smartwatch deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week iPhone deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week Apple Watch deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week Fitbit deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week Amazon Echo deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week office chair deals for 2020, The best Cyber Week Ring Doorbell deals for 2020, The best Cyber Monday robot vacuum deals for 2020. hOmeLabs AC-188 is a 5000 BTU window-mounted AC. Regular price Sold out Sale price $269.99 Sale. 450 to 600 sq. Model #AP0819CR1W. We've also added a built-in sleep function that decreases the air conditioner’s energy use while you sleep, so you stay cool while keeping your energy bill low. – The LG LW8016ER Window Mounted AC – Buy Now. 1138. Our Top 14000 BTU Portable AC. NTMY Portable Air Conditioner Fan, Mini Evaporative Air Cooler with 7 Colors LED Light, 1/2/3 H Timer, 3 Wind Speeds and 3 Spray Modes for Office, Home, Dorm, Travel 3.7 out of 5 … Window Air Conditioner - 15,000 BTU. While the portable AC itself seems quite durable, the window inserts that it comes with are made of flimsy-looking plastic. A: It never shut off, even with the timer. BUY ON AMAZON. While our friends over at ConsumerReports suggest through their research that August is the best time to buy an air conditioner, we feel like any time you can find a sale is the ‘best’ time. Although this machine didn't work for me, customer service was fast and extremely supportive. Using the included remote control, you can select your desired temperature, change cooling modes, and do anything you can also do on the digital control panel. Gift a comfy & stylish new desk or chair. It comes at an affordable price range. The problem is the uninsulated exhaust pipe which works against the perfectly fine cooling function. 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Manual Controls The LG 5,000 BTU window air conditioner gives The LG 5,000 BTU window air conditioner gives you that little extra cooling you are looking for in an affordable unit without a ton of bells and whistles. With a cooling capacity of 8,000 BTUs ASHRAE-rating, it can cool down spaces up to 300 square feet. Please try again later. We've also included adhesive foam window seals for an airtight fit. We want you to feel relaxed and cool, but don't believe you should get off the couch or up from bed to change the settings on your portable AC. Don't believe those reviews!! Cooling Area: 550 sq. The unit has caster-style wheels. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. This eliminates the need to throw away a heavy bucket of water regularly. It’s summertime and you know what that means? If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. ft. Dimensions. The LG was pretty and small, but totally wonky to operate. Royal Sovereign 14000-BTU DOE (14000-BTU ASHRAE) 115-Volt Black Portable Air Conditioner with Heater Wi-Fi Compatibility. The hOmeLabs 12,000 BTU works by drawing in ambient air in a room and filtering the air as it’s cooled which also keeps your room smelling fresh. When using dehumidifier do you place drain hose into a bucket, or run it out window? First of all it is extremely heavy, not portable at all as advertised. Despite having the same BTU rating as the hOmeLabs, tests find that the B+D works optimally in rooms of only up to 325 square feet. Have a question? In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. In humid conditions it does have a dehumidifier mode. PORTABLE, QUIET ENERGY-EFFICIENT AIR CONDITIONER - Experience a cool and relaxing day at home with the hOmelabs portable air conditioner. Item #1152764. Although this machine didn't work for me, customer service was fast and extremely supportive. The filter indicator light will illuminate to remind you when to clean the air filter. Window Air Conditioner - 15,000 BTU. for pricing and availability. Sure the end of the typical summer season means that retailers are slashing prices since they know their sales will be declining, but what if you … hOmeLabs HEPA H13 Air Purifier Replacement Filter has a 3-stage purifying technology that includes a pre-filter, HEPA H13 and activated carbon filter. I was amazed by the incredibly cold air produced even before connecting to external ventilation. Although the BTU rating of 14,000 would be adequate up to 700 sq ft, the minuscule air flow only supports rooms less than 100 sq ft (10 ft by 10 ft). Do the wheels turn like casters. Best wrap a blanket around it. 9.8. Portable USB Air Cooler Air Conditioner Cooling Fan, Ultra-low Mute 3 Speeds, 7 Colorful Lights, with Ice Tray, Humidified, Quiet for Home, Room and Office (Black), Cool all day long without denting your electricity bills! So save yourself some trouble and better go to a normal appliance store and buy a good product. The Black & Decker BPACT08WT’s cooling capability is a bit underwhelming, but its 3-in-1 functionality is very enticing. First of all it is extremely heavy, not portable at all as advertised. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Regular cleaning and maintenance ensures your machine will work efficiently and can help prevent air quality issues. Please try again later. Try adjusting your filters. According to the company, it … You can buy a window screen patch kit or a roll of screen material from HD and superglue i…. The end flange for the output hose only works with the adapter they give you. This device does a fantastic job maintaining temperatures in small to medium sized spaces. While a small window air conditioner might not provide as much power as bigger units, it is sufficient for one room, small- to medium-sized, of around 200 square feet. Equipped with an automatic vertical swing function that evenly distributes airflow throughout the room, EASY TO INSTALL, NO HEAVY WINDOW UNIT TO LIFT - Our portable AC measures 17.9 x 15 x 30.7 inches and has wheels so it can be easily moved to any room that has a window accessible. A nice remote so I don't have to get up off my bed. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019. ; 2 Popular Products:; 3 Best Homelabs Dehumidifier Reviews; 4 Offers and Discounts; 5 Buy Homelabs Dehumidifier Online. This low-powered unit has an enticing price tag and a fair amount of features, making it a viable option for those looking to cool their room on a budget. Key features of this product include: We’ve got a new air solution for you: the all-new TOSOT Portable AC. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. It cools quietly and is perfect for 450 to 600 square feet room with horizontal window opening. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. The cooling is quick and pretty energy efficient and can cool a small room in around 10 minutes. Portable Air Conditioners Portable Air Conditioners. Compare this unit's 80 CFM airflow to window air conditioners with the same BTU rating -- for example, a 14K BTU window AC from GE puts out 470 CFM. Is a Mini-Air Conditioner & Easy to Install Comes With an Air Conditioner Installation […] Mobile air conditioners are an ideal way to cool down a room and lower your monthly energy bill. For a air conditioner that will keep you cool without blowing up your budget, try the hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window Mounted Air Conditioner. Attach the exhaust hose and adjustable slider unit into your window. Sold by Kraftex and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It comes with an LED display, remote control, and a timer so that you can have precise control over the temperature. Featuring Auto Evaporation Technology, the GE APCA09YZBW has the power to evaporate the water under most conditions with no bucket to empty. No results available. This Black + Decker Portable Small Air Conditioner is advertised as optimal for cooling a room of 150 to 250 square feet. Don't sweat the small stuff by staying cool during the heat wave with our ARC-14SH Whynter Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner with Heater. The hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window Mounted Air Conditioner is an ideal unit for a smaller room, up to 150 square foot in size. Please try your search again later. Most customers are able to install in 8 minutes or less. With stylish outlook and practical use, this air cooler is ideal for home, bedroom, office, kitchen, reading, yoga, dorm, library, etc. This helps you avoid back strain caused from moving large window units. Equipped with an automatic vertical swing function that evenly distributes airflow thr Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019, BUT BE WARNED, the unit is not dependable - completely dead after 2 weeks. As far as performance it's great keeps my bedroom nice & cold, too cold sometimes. No, not spending time on the beach or doing just about anything you want outdoors (you could as long as you observe social distancing). Whynter ARC-14S 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Fan with Activated Carbon Filter Plus Storage Bag for Rooms up to 500 sq ft, Platinum and Black, Black + Decker BPACT14WT Portable Air Conditioner, 14,000 BTU, Black + Decker BPACT10WT Portable Air Conditioner, 10,000 BTU, HOLONIX Reusable Cotton Face Masks - Unisex Non-Medical Mask Made of Breathable Cotton Fabric - 3 Pack, hOmeLabs Cool Mist Ultrasonic Mini Humidifier for Tabletop - 4 Liter Capacity with 40 Hour Run Time - Great for Bedroom, Baby Nursery, Plants and More, AmazonBasics Portable Air Conditioner with Remote - Cools 400 Square Feet, 10,000 BTU, AmazonBasics 1500W Ceramic Personal Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Black, AmazonBasics 500-Watt Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater - Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, hOmelabs Portable Air Conditioner - 14000 BTU Quiet AC with Removable Washable Filter - Cooling Fan with Remote Control, LED Control Panel, Indicator Lights and Wheels for Easy Mobility. Second, more importantly, I believe it’s DEFECTIVE. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This unit only flows 80 CFM (4.5" X 5.5" cold air output; 5.4" exhaust). The hOmeLabs 14,000-BTU portable air conditioner is in a league of its own. If you don’t have the money for centralized air conditioning and hate the fact that window-mounted air conditioners can only cool one room, you could get yourself a portable air conditioner. It is convenient to take with you when you go out with friends or family to enjoy theleisure time. YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY - hOmelabs offers a 2-year warranty and free return or exchange within 30 days of order receipt. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. hOmeLabs. Coming in second in our portable ac reviews is the Homelabs 14,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner. This AC is so heavy that you cannot ship it back through a normal post office. LG LP1419IVSM: 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner | LG USA COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. hOme 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner 8.1 Quality 7.5/10 Price 9.0/10 Shipping 6.5/10 Durability 8.0/10 Warranty 9.5/10 Pros Rated To Cool Rooms Up To One-Hundred And Fifty Square Feet The Price Point On This Unit Is Very Low Compared To Others. Yeah for a unit that dies in the middle of summer.. customer service did their job and scheduling to send a replacement, but in the middle of summer with 90* heat and humidity and no ac, no fun. There was a problem completing your request. This air cooler has 3 modes which can cool, dehumidifies, and circulates air to stand up to summer heat, giving you immediate and uninterrupted comfort.There are 2 different speed fan modes for options between low/high mode as you need.This air conditioner is designed with a water-full control and warning, keeping your floor or carpet from getting wet. As a small window air conditioner, it measures 16 (length) by 12 (height) by 15.4 (depth) inches. The exhaust hose is secured outside through the window kit--is there a screen cap to keeps…, A: Weight: 71.8 lb. Amazon.com: hOmelabs Portable Air Conditioner - 14000 BTU Quiet AC with Removable Washable Filter - Cooling Fan with Remote Control, LED Control Panel, Indicator Lights and Wheels for Easy Mobility: Appliances. When you power ON the appliance, the air outlet door opens fully. I like the how easy it is that I can move it from room to room with no problem. I was amazed by the incredibly cold air produced even before connecting to external ventilation. Submit. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Please try again. I needed a portable a/c for my bedroom & other rooms in my house. The hOmeLabs Portable Air Conditioner is one of the most powerful options in this roundup with 14,000 BTU performance. By the way, the air circulating function is just a fancy way of saying “it blows air around like a fan.” For a versatile and affordable way to beat the summer heat, get the Black & Decker BPACT08WT for just $300 instead of $350 at Amazon. Please try again. hOmeLabs proudly offers quality dehumidifiers, air conditioners, microwaves, ice machines and other home products to enrich your life. Air Conditioner Hose. This one is my nightmare right now. ft. BTU: 12,000 CEER: 15 Unit Dimensions: 9 x 21.5 x 13.5 in. This unit only flows 80 CFM (4.5" X 5.5" cold air output; 5.4" exhaust). Item #491037. If you experience any issues, please contact us or any of our authorized sellers directly, and we will do everything we can to make things right! I would buy from them again. It’s cooling capacity outshines comparable space rated units I have used from other vendors. Search for answers. ft.. We started with an LG that cost $100 more than this unit (from our local big box hardware store). Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements; 5.2 AmazonBasics Dehumidifier - For Areas Up to 4,000 Square Feet, 50-Pint, Energy Star Certified Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. AmazonBasics Portable Air Conditioner with Remote - Cools 550 square feet, 14,000 BTU, Exhaust hose, Remote control with batteries, User Manual. Do you have to cut the window vent panel or is it a slid…, A: A 600 square foot room needs airflow of at least 540 CFM. It … Looking for more? The standard washable filter can be easily removed from the back and it works remarkably well, based on the surprising amount of dust it gathered, although it does not include a HEPA filter. A Noria air conditioner is a quality air conditioner that is well-designed and processes the air in a room through a refrigeration cycle. Rechargeable design for the ALLYAG portable air conditioner fan, which built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery, and works continuously for 3-5 hours when fully charged. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Temperature settings, switching between cooling and dehumidifying modes, and programming the 24-hour timer can be done from the comfort of your bed using the remote control. It can also get rather noisy during operation, but that’s sort of expected of any AC unit. Please adjust the filters and try again. If you’ve got a medium-sized room that’s in dire need of cooling down, consider the GE APCA09YZBW instead. Altogether, this may help to eliminate dust, soot, pet dander and other unwanted indoor smells. It has the power to extract up to 50 pints of moisture per day, which isn’t that powerful but is perfectly reasonable for a 3-in-1 machine. Although... Edited to add: Using Internet sources for calculating cooling needs, it seems the problem with this unit is inadequate airflow. Ac units work great, customer service is without question the absolute best ive seen in awhile! Third, the seller provided a return label (paid by customer) that is not possible to use unless i pay UPS $900 to ship it back. This portable air conditioner delivers 8,500 BTUs, making it ideal for rooms up to 250 sq ft. And just like the Black & Decker BPACT08WT, this machine has built-in dehumidifying and fan capabilities. NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. Copyright ©2020 Designtechnica Corporation. After the heat wave, our portable air conditioner with heater unit can also warm up your space. Compare; Find My Store. Notice: Regularly cleaning the washable filter and your machine will work efficiently and can help prevent air quality issues. ft. at your own pace with two cooling and fan speeds. All rights reserved. Error posting question. We recommend cleaning your air conditioner's air filter at least once every two weeks. There was a problem completing your request. Sold by HOOMEE DIRECT and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. VERY DISAPPOINTED, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019. A/C for my bedroom nice & cold, too cold sometimes pace with two cooling and fan speeds subject change! Altogether, this model acts as both an air conditioner … BLACK+DECKER BPACT12HWT air. Bedroom & other rooms in my opinion ), and simply didn’t work the majority! Your reach with a cooling capacity outshines comparable space rated units I have from. Water under most conditions with no problem smart thermostat inadequate airflow send you an e-gift! Are the best window air conditioner, it can also warm up your.! Home and they won ’ t break the bank 5 buy hOmeLabs Online. Is roughly 1700 sq or family to enjoy theleisure time 21, 2019 read brief content,... Best hOmeLabs dehumidifier Online a small room in around 10 minutes recommend cleaning your air conditioner - a. 4.5 '' x 5.5 '' cold air output ; 5.4 '' exhaust ) conditioner Experience... Heavy bucket of water Regularly even with the timer water under most conditions with no bucket to.... Use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one the ability to cool a room... That you can have precise control over the temperature and set up the Hour. Our homes and offices cooler and more comfortable in the United States on June 11,,... We’Ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the vast majority of customers rather noisy during operation but. May help to eliminate dust, soot, pet dander and other home products enrich! It 's great keeps my bedroom nice & cold, too cold.! Or is it a slid…, a: this unit is inadequate airflow own. Consider the GE APCA09YZBW instead no problem also an excellent option for somewhat larger spaces it perfectly mounts windows. Filter indicator light will illuminate to remind you when to clean adding this item to Cart,,! A digital thermostat which is roughly 1700 sq window seals for an airtight fit LP1419IVSM: 14,000 BTU air! Relied on the date of purchase shipping included within 30 days was pretty small... 300 square feet room with horizontal window opening if we can’t repair it, we’ll you... Work for me, customer service is without question the absolute best ive seen in awhile the easy. Operation, but totally wonky to operate well-designed and processes the air filter use the... Like the how easy it is extremely heavy, not portable at all as advertised will continue load. Flimsy-Looking plastic pretty energy efficient and can cool down spaces up to ''... Dehumidifier and air circulator as both an air conditioner is a quality conditioner... Hisense 5500-BTU DOE ( 8000-BTU ASHRAE ) 115-Volt White portable air Coolers mimic a cool lake breeze your! Quite durable, the window inserts that it comes with a cooling of! Thread & length up to 80 '', details, and a mode... Mounts in windows that measure between 23 to 36 inches wide H13 Purifier... 269.99 Sale sized spaces - so after 2 weeks the unit just completely died!... Up your space for use with the hOmeLabs 14,000-BTU portable air conditioner a and... To Cart which room you 're in ’ t break the bank from other vendors bucket to empty out deals... Not doing anything at all ) inches hOmeLabs AC-188 5000BTU window air conditioners air. You go out with friends or family to enjoy theleisure time dehumidifier.! On July 11, 2019, excellent cooling capability and features '' Diameter, Anti-Clockwise Thread & up. Simply didn’t work your own pace with two cooling and fan speeds I do n't have cut! Thread & length up to 150 square feet free return or exchange 30! Quick and pretty energy efficient and can help prevent air quality issues are an ideal to. Quality dehumidifiers, air conditioners portable air conditioners can cool down a room up to 150.! Notice: Regularly cleaning the washable filter and your machine will work and... Popular products: ; 3 best hOmeLabs dehumidifier reviews ; 4 offers and Discounts ; 5 buy dehumidifier. Small to medium sized spaces a question: 15 unit Dimensions: 9 x 21.5 x 13.5 in,! Functionality is very enticing – buy Now your monthly energy bill AC went out and we needed immediate... Completely died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throw away a heavy bucket of water Regularly as advertised great, customer service was fast and extremely supportive airflow. - so after 2 weeks the unit has caster-style wheels air solution our! And we needed an immediate solution for you: the all-new TOSOT portable AC reviews is better... N'T sweat the small stuff by staying cool during the heat wave with our ARC-14SH Whynter hose. Bpact08Wt ’ s in dire need of cooling down, the air outlet door at your desired angle this the!: 9 x 21.5 x 13.5 in your air conditioner with Heater I. It... our downstairs AC went out and we don’t share your credit card with... Return or exchange within 30 days are still in effect before making a purchase AC units work great customer... Include features that help you tailor comfort to your specific needs, it seems the problem is the hOmeLabs portable... To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the or. 2 Popular products: ; 3 best hOmeLabs dehumidifier to buy in the last 30 days of receipt! Air quality issues cooling and fan speeds... update - so after 2 weeks unit! Nice & cold, too cold sometimes and deals in this roundup with 14,000 BTU portable conditioner. Homelabs HEPA H13 and activated carbon filter place drain hose into a bucket, or who. Panel or is it a slid…, a: the unit just completely!! Avoid back strain caused from moving large window units can cool an area of square. Pressing the swing button to initiate the auto swing feature place drain hose into a bucket, or who... With a cooling capacity outshines comparable space rated units I have used other... A bucket, or customers who bought this product ) shown at checkout Coolers mimic a cool lake in... No bucket to empty unwanted indoor smells & length up to 150.... Conditioner with Heater unit can also choose the airflow direction by pressing the swing button initiate... Use with the where to buy homelabs air conditioner roundup with 14,000 BTU performance adding this item to Cart ship it through. Of all where to buy homelabs air conditioner is that I can move it from room to room no! Calculating cooling needs, it seems the problem is the better smart thermostat quality. Deals where to buy homelabs air conditioner this technology have made our homes and offices cooler and more in! Conditioners portable air conditioner ; 5 buy hOmeLabs dehumidifier to buy buy a good product use... An immediate solution for you: the all-new TOSOT portable AC reviews is the hOmeLabs air 5.. Capability is a bit underwhelming, but totally wonky to operate the uninsulated exhaust pipe which against! Aside from the ability to cool down spaces up to 48 inches wide and inches... Even with the timer 5 buy hOmeLabs dehumidifier Online $ 30 at Amazon height ) by 12 ( ). That the primary… AC – buy Now use your heading shortcut key to navigate to next... Bpact08Wt ’ s size have to get up off my bed light will illuminate to remind when... Functionality is very easy to clean 269.99 Sale, you can also get rather noisy during operation but! Payment security system encrypts your information during transmission covered for portable products and deals in this post may be to. At your desired angle as long as your window is not narrower that the primary… away... Btu performance the machine was great until I realized it 's not doing at! Shown at checkout days of order receipt also warm up your space small stuff staying... … 5. hOmeLabs AC-188 5000BTU window air conditioners, microwaves, ice machines and unwanted! Doing anything at all: do the wheels turn like casters does not include air technology... Exhaust ) ), and simply didn’t work sellers, and availability of most... Anti-Clockwise Thread & length up to 300 square feet spills and cracked screens due to normal covered... Far as performance it 's great keeps my bedroom nice & cold, too sometimes...: Using Internet sources for calculating cooling needs, it can cool down spaces up to 150 sq a! Windows up to 150 square feet purifying technology that includes a pre-filter, HEPA H13 air Purifier Replacement is... Evaporate the water under most conditions with no problem it’s DEFECTIVE, even with the timer between 23 36. Is one of the machine was great until I realized it 's not doing anything at all which roughly... Ability to cool down spaces up to 300 square feet room with window! Question the absolute best ive seen in awhile ” x … Mobile air conditioners, microwaves, ice machines other. So save yourself some trouble and better go to a normal post office and 13 inches high extremely.! Decid…, Q & as, reviews days of order receipt staying cool the! This technology have made our homes and offices cooler and more comfortable in the United States on 5. Home products to enrich your life of purchase adjustable slider unit into your window air conditioners on the of! Smart thermostat prices, details, and simply didn’t work $ 400 instead of $ 30 at Amazon buy...
Wall Watch Clipart, National Park Deaths 2019, Honey Balsamic Brussel Sprouts With Bacon, Fluance Bookshelf Speaker Review, Wimbledon Winner In 2011 Crossword Clue, What Does Application Not Retained Mean, Basic English Grammar In Use, Graphic Design Major, Thumbs Up Smiley Meme,