Report Station. High 32F. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Homer, AK, US with The Weather Network. 53 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Questions? High 26F. Snowfall around one inch. Homer, AK - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 17F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 50%. Central U.S. Storm; Unsettled in the Northwest. High 28F. Variable wind 10 mph … Snow accumulations less than one inch. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. High 29F. Chance of snow 70%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Report Station. no moonlight, or other lights). Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone forecast and the NDFD graphics. Occasional snow showers. High 27F. *Notices: This forecast is for a single location. Snow accumulations less than one inch. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 8°C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. In Homer, the summers are cool and mostly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, wet, windy, and partly cloudy. High 22F. Variable clouds with snow showers. We will review the data in question. Low near 25F. Take control of your data. 05:00 AM Light rain shower 38° Feels like 32° 60%. Today’s and tonight’s Homer, AK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Thanksgiving is one week away. Low 22F. Chance of snow 40%. Rain and snow likely in the morning then rain likely in the afternoon. Snowfall around one inch. July is the hottest month for Homer with an average high temperature of 63.0°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Alaska. A few clouds. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Sale. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 46°F. We will review the data in question. WSW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph. Unsettled Weather in the East; Elevated Fire Weather Conditions for Southern California. Station Data. Low 18F. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Homer, AK. Current conditions in Homer, Alaska and surrounding areas. Homer daily weather charts with historical weather conditions for the current day, including readings of temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall for the Homer area and overall Kenai Peninsula county, Alaska. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 21°F to 61°F and is rarely below 3°F or above 67°F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Homer, AK. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Snow showers. Lightning detected in this zone. . Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 7 Day. Occasional snow showers. High 22F. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 24F. Chance of snow 50%. Homer, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Thank you for reporting this station. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Snow showers. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Chance of snow 30%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. An area of low pressure moving through the Appalachians will bring moderate to heavy rainfall, strong to severe thunderstorms, and snow for much of the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. High 26F. 39 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. About one inch of snow expected. Snow accumulations less than one inch. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. About one inch of snow expected. Variable wind 10 mph … Homer Weather Forecasts. Homer, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Homer, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Homer, AK with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Areal Flood Watch in effect from Saturday, 7:00 AM AKDT until Monday, 12:00 PM AKDT. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 26F. Radar. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Homer, AK. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. 34 F Homer Airport Station | Report. 39°. Low 19F. Rain showers likely before 9am, then rain and snow showers likely. 0.016 in In the next few hours. access_time 5:58 PM AKST on December 2, 2020 (GMT -9) | Updated 13 seconds ago. Low 16F. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Homer, AK, US with The Weather Network. High around 20F. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Thank you for reporting this station. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Snowfall around one inch. Rain: ~1 mm. Chance of snow 50%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Chance of snow 60%. Get the Homer, AK local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Lightning Alert. Chance of snow 50%. Report Station. for Homer, AK, US. Severe thunderstorms are possible over Oklahoma today while snow will continue in the central Rockies, with areas of wet … Low 24F. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. POP 80%. Source: U.S. National Weather Service Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the evening. Low 18F. Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Homer area. The September weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. High 31F. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Thank you for reporting this station. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. We will review the data in question. Mostly clear. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. 26°. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds light and variable. 14 Day. High around 25F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Thank you for reporting this station. Satellite. Unsettled Weather for Northwest, Central and Eastern U.S. The highest monthly average temperature in Homer for July is 55 degrees. A pre-Thanksgiving storm system will develop over the Central U.S. Tuesday then move through the East on … Rain map. Low 23F. The most monthly precipitation in Homer occurs in September with 3.6 inches. Homer, AK - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Light rain expected. Snow showers. About one inch of snow expected. We will review the data in question. Monthly averages Homer Longitude: -151.548, Latitude: 59.6425 Average weather Homer, AK - 99603. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. The most pleasant months of the year for Homer are July, August and June. Low 14F. Low near 25F. Snowfall around one inch. Cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Our weather widgets use data from various sources so a temperature variance of a few degrees is 32 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Cloudy with snow. Leading Up To Thanksgiving . Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Chance of snow 50%. Mostly clear. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers. A storm system in the Central U.S. today will move through the Northeast on Thanksgiving. Homer is a city in Kenai Peninsula Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.It is 218 mi (351 km) southwest of Anchorage.According to the 2010 Census, the population is 5,003, up from 3,946 in 2000.Long known as the "Halibut Fishing Capital of the World", Homer is also nicknamed "the end of the road", and more recently, "the cosmic hamlet by the sea". Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Homer, AK Weather. High near 20F. Low 22F. Latest weather News: Winter is here; the time to … © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Stratford, WI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Please Contact Us. Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Variable clouds with snow showers. High 29F. Occasional snow showers. Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, Imagine Going Anywhere on Earth in Only 2 Hours, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 70%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow showers. Winds light and variable. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. We will review the data in question. Find out more about our data sources. Hourly. See active alerts in Canada. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 29F. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 50%. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. 2020-2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Homer, AK . Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Weather Radar. Variable clouds with snow showers. Tomorrow's temperature is forecast to be MUCH COOLER than today. Low 19F. Homer, AK Weather History star_ratehome. POP 80%. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. The air quality index in Homer is 38% better than the national average. ; The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc. Low 14F. The first option will be automatically selected. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. High 22F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 14F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Report Station. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Snow showers. Check the current conditions for Homer, AK for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Please select the information that is incorrect. Occasional snow showers. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. In Homer, there are 0 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Cosmos sale: 10% off Globus tours. Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. WSW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Alaska TV Weather Maps. The lowest monthly average temperature in Homer for January is 26 degrees. Partly cloudy skies. Average Weather in Homer Alaska, United States. First strike at ; most recent strike at . Rain and snow likely in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals.
2020 homer, ak weather