This baked brie is the appetizer you have to make. You can either do it the easy way by baking your brie with jam, nuts and dried fruits or take a bit more time to create a baked brie in puff pastry. It's where all the best foods are found! These fun Mini Pastry Wrapped Cranberry Baked Brie Bites are my favorite last-minute appetizer. Cheers! The perfectly portable puff pastry pockets are the ultimate share-if-you-dare appetizer. Spread jam over the top. When I need to pull together a no-fail, shareable snack in minutes, this darling French cheese always has my back--all I have to do is dress it up a bit. So, today, I’m presenting to you my take on my favorite holiday appetizer. Here's a quickie cheese app that's also delicious and packed with nutrients. All opinions expressed in this post are my own and not those of The Kroger Co. Indulge in this elegant baked brie topped with a bold raspberry bacon onion jam this holiday season! Flip the Brie over so the pastry is seam-side down. Fold the pastry up and over the Brie, pleating as necessary to enclose it. Just unwrap, trim, bake, and top it with the topping ingredients of your choice. You use my homemade Cranberry Sauce if you can't find lingonberry sauce. Flavor variations for Baked Brie. Baked Brie with Cranberry Jam. The best part is it only takes 15 minutes to make! It’s one of her staple appetizers made with a raspberry jam and walnuts and it just reminds me of home, holidays and family. Brush the pastry with oil. 7 Reviews 5.0 out of 5 stars. Great appetizers do not have to be complicated and this Fig Jam and Brie Crostini Appetizer is the perfect example. This is not a baked brie in puff pastry recipe, which is by far the most common. Of course, I had to switch my version of baked brie up a little with the fig jam, pecans and bourbon. Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. I love this baked brie with jam recipe because it makes a great gluten free holiday appetizer. While I love baked brie en croute too, it is just a little more time consuming and also has a higher risk of malfunction with the puff pastry getting soggy. ImThis post is sponsored by Kroger and Président® Brie. Baked Brie with Fig Jam and Caramelized Onions is on deck today and can easily be the most impressive yet easy appetizer you serve for your family this Thanksgiving or holiday season! Add strawberry jam to the top of the brie. This classic combination of brie baked in puff pastry with fig jam, walnuts and honey is a delicious addition to any snack board and makes a great party appetizer! Place Brie in the center. After baking drizzle with honey. See more ideas about Baked brie with jam, Baklava recipe, Easy homemade recipes. I made this for Thanksgiving and it disappeared soon after I placed it on my kitchen counter with squeals of delight. If you’ve never had or made baked brie, in my opinion, the only way to do it right is with puff pastry, some jam and nuts. Those two flavors are some of the most delicious combinations I’ve ever come across. Brie Cheese Appetizer Recipes This easy Baked Brie recipe with Lingonberry sauce is a tasty appetizer, especially popular during the holidays. Easy Brie Recipes. Apr 23, 2020 - Explore Joyce Craycraft's board "Baked brie with jam" on Pinterest. Puff pastry, creamy brie, and quick homemade cranberry jam all baked together to create the perfect cheese-filled mini pastries. Prep. Cheesy, sweet, and absolutely irresistible! For me, that ever-reliable, always-crowd-pleasing appetizer is baked Brie. It’s then spread on toast, crackers, or crusty french bread. Baked Brie with Apricot Jam. Serve this dried plum preserves for snack time, for a get together with friends (while social distancing, of course! Tangy cranberry, creamy brie, and crunchy walnuts come together in a buttery shell for an appetizer that will wow your guests. My wife can tell you—I absolutely love fig jam and brie. I still remember my first time having baked brie. Caramelized onion – prior to baking top with caramelized onions. Wrap brie in foil and place on baking sheet. Yours looks so good with the jam and nuts! This simple appetizer is as easy as it gets, and as good as it gets! Serve warm or at room temperature. Garlic and herb – prior to baking brush the top of the cheese with olive oil, and sprinkle with fresh sliced garlic and thyme leaves. No need to wash extra dishes if not necessary! Option 2: Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Move over expensive cheese platter, there’s a new favorite appetizer … Instructions for How to Make Baked Brie with Strawberry Jam. Finish each cute bite off with fresh sage for a festive appetizer that’s perfect for holiday entertaining. One of the best cheesy party snacks is a melty and delicious Rate this Recipe » Ingredients. There's a reason this recipe is a classic party appetizer: crowned with jam and wrapped in puff pastry, a wheel of brie turns into a gooey, irresistible treat that's great eaten with crackers or toast. Lay puff pastry on the prepared baking sheet. Baked Brie with Fig Jam Recipe. Puff pastry, Brie cheese, raspberry jam. Bake for 7 minutes. Just typing the title of this recipe makes my mouth water. INGREDIENTS 2 large sized slices of bread chopped in half shape 1 tablespoon oil of vegetable 1 large pinch full of pepper. Your guests will love this sweet brie with plum jam. The creamy melted brie pairs with crackers, chips, crudite and more. Love how simple and delicious it is. It’s also elegant enough to be used at a bridal shower, baby shower, or just because you’re craving it. Our Fast and Easy Puff Pastry recipe works just fine for this, or you can use a box of store-bought pastry from the freezer section. Lingonberries are common in Northern Russia and in Nordic countries. You can slave for hours in the kitchen creating fancy gourmet appetizers. Preheat your toaster or regular oven to 350 degrees. Place a piece of brie in each cup, followed by a dollop of raspberry jam. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15015/brie-cheese-appetizer There are two popular ways to serve baked brie. Thanks so much for all the tips and details to make this! We’re talking a whole wheel of brie wrapped in puff pastry and baked until golden and gooey. It's a simple recipe that is absolutely beautiful and impressive once served. This baked brie in puff pastry is the perfect appetizer to serve at your next function! Baked Brie with Fig Jam might just be the perfect appetizer of all time! Bacon jam – prior to baking top with bacon jam and bake as directed. Print Recipe . Bake until golden brown and flaky, about 10 minutes. I usually have them cold on a slice of fresh, warm bread or toast in the morning. Share on Facebook; Share by Email ; Share on Pinterest; Share on Twitter; Crisp on the outside, warm and spreadable, this sweet and savory appetizer that is always the star of the table. Enclose cheese in dough making sure it's well sealed. Best part of this appetizer is that all of the ingredients are already pre-made. They're always so cheesy, gooey, warm, and dunkable — This spicy This sweet and spicy baked brie appetizer comes together without much work. Brie cheese slices with delicious jam that complements the taste of Brie, brilliantly served on a buttery Ritz cracker that just melts in your mouth. Welcome to the best kind of cheesy, savory and buttery appetizer that there is: brie en croûte, AKA baked brie in puffy pastry. Try this easy brie appetizer with prune jelly. Brush jam on top of Brie. 5 from 1 vote. I will serve these both warm and at room temperature. Baked brie is a popular holiday appetizer that involves baking a whole wheel a brie in the oven until warm and gooey. But there's not a knife or cracker in sight because the classic Brie appetizer is getting a fork-free makeover thanks to Baked Brie Bites with Jam. This is the first of many appetizers I plan to be making the next couple of months; I hope you love them as much as I do. Bonus: These can be made up to 3 days ahead; wrap them in plastic wrap before the baking step and store in the refrigerator. It's earthy, sweet, melty and crunchy and can be made in under 25 minutes. INGREDIENTS For Making the Pastry 1 easy and fast properly puffed fresh pastry For the Filling ½ cup of jam of apricot. Starters. When I first saw a recipe for Baked Brie with almond butter, I was curious and intrigued about this combination. It’s always been one of my favorite cheeses given that it’s so versatile and can pair with basically anything. I am, without a doubt, an appetizer person. Bake brie with jam is the answer. Perfection!!! This only takes about 10 minutes. For as long as I can remember, I’ve requested brie as a holiday appetizer. Oh man it’s good!!! I used our Jalapeno Raspberry Jam which gave it just the right amount of kick without being too spicy. Perfect for small or large gatherings, it’s quick and easy and absolutely delicious. Serve warm with … First of all, love the recipe, and love the flavours that you’ve used here (and a big yes to apricot)… but I have to say, I’m particularly excited about the idea of slicing the top off the brie first. They’re quick, easy, and most importantly, everyone loves them! It's an Easy 1-2-3 Recipe with no stress for your next party. What more could you want- creamy, cheesy, sweet, and spicy deliciousness topped on a crisp crostini. Baked Brie Recipe Puff Pastry. Gently pinch the dough together at the center to seal. Yes indeed, the gang's all here! ), or on top of a lunch or dinner salad. Shares. Bake until the crescents are golden brown and the cheese is melted. It's delicious and really couldn't be easier. Top with the fig jam and caramelized onions. These quick & easy brie bites with fig jam are a delicious appetizer or snack. Just warm the brie and top with a … Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years – there needed to be brie! Brie appetizers can work with so many different occasions. You and your guests will love it! Find your favorite baking dish that us pretty enough to display on a table….