To make this recipe, you’ll need coffee, vodka, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Let me know if it works, Dee Dee, but I’d try with a small amount first as I’m wondering if the vodka might curdle the cream? Preparing a holiday meal can get pricy. Have a glorious day dear friend… :), Oh how exquiste – your cakes would be beatiful at a wedding:-) Just don”t let the bridesmaids near them! How It’s Made. A VERY good idea! Can you argue with that? your own Pins on Pinterest You’re not the only one with the latter idea! Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.. These sound delicious and you did an absolutely divine job with your piping bag on these beauties! Dundee Cake (Scottish Cake with Almonds on Top), 1 cup (8 oz) unsalted butter, good quality at room temperature (I love Kerrygold! Distilled from Grain, ©2020 Fielding & Jones, Ltd., Frankfort, KY, USA The cake portion of the dessert is super lemony (just how I like my sweet tea) from the addition of lots of lemon zest and juice. I totally need some of that in my life. 8-9 minutes for mini cupcakes seem to be the best, awesome recipe! dang these look awesome. Another thing I’ve said a million times before is that I’m obsessed with my Cuisipro Cupcake Corer (affiliate link). Cupcake hysteria just won’t cool down. Check out The Baking Robot for this great recipe for vodka-infused cupcakes! This review is a little different from your standard in that the vodka is flavored. Chocolate Vodka Drinks Recipes 314,217 Recipes. :) Thank you so much! Black Forest Cake Cocktail. Good thinking, Sues. In a large bowl (preferably in a stand mixer), cream the butter and sugar, slowly for 2 minutes.Increase to high and beat for another 8 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.Add the 2 of the eggs, one at a time, clearing after each addition, then add half of the flour mixture, scraping the sides with a spatula if needed. Karen, Thank you, Karen! Vodka is typically 80 proof, or 40% alcohol by volume. Preheat oven to 350º F (175º C). To make homemade Kahlua, start by brewing coffee. Whipped Cream; 1 cup heavy cream. Mary, Lucky you, Mary! I know this sounds pointless, but there will be a pregnant lady and a few children, I don’t want them to miss it so was thinking half batch with alcohol and half batch with espresso subbing the kahlua maybe? Slowly blend in the confectioners’ sugar, cup by cup until well-combined. This classy cupcake is perfect for New Year’s, bridal showers or weddings. Enjoy! haha! […] White Russian Cupcakes with Vodka Buttercream Icing […]. The bottle states the following: (Optional: sprinkle a little Kahlua over each cupcake for an added kick!) :). I’m gonna go with baking powder since it’s in the ingredients list, Oops, Alysa! When she isn't in the kitchen, she loves to travel, near and far, as long as good food is involved. I love that you put vodka in cupcakes. :) CC, This recipe makes 24 cupcakes. :), How gorgeous are these? Sure you can easily make a simple s’mores cupcake… But why wouldn’t you want to make them with s’mores vodka instead? And to make things even better, this is one of those stupid-simple recipes that’ll make you look like Martha Stewart when in actual reality, you can barely fry an egg. I’m not sure what that would be, but I’d suggest testing a couple of cupcakes first and go from there. What kind of flour is required? haha! Add instant coffee and vanilla extract and whip for 3 more minutes or until the batter is shiny and everything is well incorporated. ), 1/2 cup (4 oz) buttermilk, room temperature, 4 oz butter, good quality, at room temperature (it won’t taste as good if you don’t use Kerrygold), 4 cups (about a pound) confectioner’s (powdered) sugar, 1/4 cup (2 oz) good quality vodka, this too, will make a difference, a little milk to make a smoother consistency, if too stiff, 1 tsp vanilla powder (like Heilala) or 2 tsp vanilla extract, 4 large eggs, room temperature (I like Happy Eggs, from truly free-range chickens), 4 oz butter, good quality, at room temperature, Prepare cupcake tins with paper liners. I’m not much of a vodka person, but I bet I’d love it in these cupcakes. After leveling the cake, fill the middle of the layers with frosting, […], I always used Kerrygold when we lived in Ireland – loved it. Pinnacle® Vodka, 40% Alc./Vol. Thank you for sharing these little cakes of goodness. We make it often. I’m so happy you’d make an exception for these cupcakes! Hi Shandra, I have never tried baking this in a pan, but if I did, I would bake it at the same temperature, but increase the baking time by 5 or 10 minutes. So sorry and let me know how they turn out! I love your rendition and since everyone in my household is over 21 (barely, of course) this will be on my weekend to-do list. These boozy cupcakes contain alcohol in the cake and frosting. Continue to mix; then add the remaining milk, egg, vanilla, vodka, Kahlua and flour. Dump the ice and water from the martini glass and drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup. The spirit's clear, clean taste pairs well with any flavor, from sweet to savory and dry to spicy. Sort By: Choose. Can I have one for breakfast? My mom loved them! Bailey’s would be good with chocolate, but experiment and I’m sure everyone will love them! Gorgeous photos. — Christina’s 2020 Holiday Gift Guide — (Focus on Small Businesses) & an iSi Gourmet Whip Giveaway! Moist, perfect cupcakes everyone will love. Luci’s Morsels – fashion. Oh my!!!! so much neater and easier using it. Enjoy! Within that extensive list of vodka … Exquisite. Top Secret Cupcake recipe:-Your favorite … Can you recommend anything for the vodka or just use water maybe? Sorry I’m not that big of a baker. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Even the liquor industry fell under its sweet, sweet spell...cake and frosting flavored vodkas are popping up everywhere! 314,217 suggested recipes. Fill each cup about ¾ full and bake until a toothpick inserted into middle of each cupcake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Add eggs and whip up on medium speed until incorporated. Jan 22, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Anaïs. Sounds wonderful, thank you! Our cupcake recipes range from easy, one-bowl cupcakes to elaborately decorated and include: vanilla cupcakes, snickerdoodle cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, blondie cupcakes, coconut cupcakes, and vegan. I hope I haven’t done messed up. These cupcakes sound amazing! 4. Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 15 minutes.