It’s no different than decanting wine. Dynaudio kindly broke in my demo pair for 20-plus hours prior to my first session. Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 40Hz – 23kHz You can feel that “someone” versus “something” made these. The words that came to mind were “velvet” and “butter.” So smooth. The folks at Dynaudio built their latest bookshelf speakers with varsity coziness in mind. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. Only the Danes would work the word hygge (pronounced hoo-gah) into their product literature. Michael Lang. Put a pair of floorstanders in your living room and even the least ‘hi-fi’ person in the world will know you mean business. Dynaudio Confidence 20 Loudspeakers Price: AU$17,999 (includes dedicated stands) Warranty: Five Years (Eight Years if Registered) Australian Distributor: BusiSoft AV +61 3 9810 2900 www.busisoft.com.au. According to the Alex Newman, one of the acoustic designers responsible for the Evoke series, the second dome enables better control of air pressure behind the fabric dome and because of t… Testseek.co.uk have collected 11 expert reviews of the Dynaudio Evoke 20 bookshelf speaker and the average rating is 98%. Dynaudio hit the ball out of the park with Evoke 20. This amp speaker pairing produced audiophile spaciousness with Naim timing and an ease that’s very appealing, it’s what we in the trade call a ‘cracking combo’. Henry Clifford founded Livewire in 2001 to meet the growing demand for technologically integrated homes and businesses. I’ve demo’d all kinds of speakers and can say, without a doubt, that the Evoke 20s are worth every penny. The post formed corners of what are good solid cabinets really helps here. Evoke 30 continues Dynaudio's strong run in european design competitions with a prestigious win at the annual European Product Design Award. It will arrive in other markets in April. This still delivered lots of detail, masses of space and thus generous helpings of reverb with decent bass extension and power. It’s true that you can’t have too much of a good thing. Auf genau diesem Weg ist auch die neue Evoke-Serie entstanden. Dynaudio Evoke Family Besides the tested Evoke30 and 10 (2nd and 4th) there also are the 50 and 20 respectively the Center 25C (around 4400, 2000 Euro/P., 1200 Euro). I wanted to upgrade my studio monitors and decided to try a pair of the Evoke 20's for mixing / mastering. Über die Kosten schweigen sich die Dänen aus. The speakers themselves feel very substantial and well put together. This Cyrus amp is still on the bright side but the Evoke 20 balances it well and will play at pretty high levels without losing composure. Posted by 4 months ago. Früher musste das Entwicklerteam vom Unternehmenssitz in Skanderborg zum schalltoten Raum nach Aalborg trampen. Price in USD. In case you’re not familiar, that’s the art of coziness. Driven by: Audiolab A6000 Integrated Amp & DAC Audiolab CDT6000 Cd Transport #SoundSommelier #Dynaudio #DynaudioEvoke I love that connectivity and get the sense that Dynaudio really cares about their workmanship as I hefted the speakers in place. The pair I tested were finished as Walnut Wood. Dynaudio Evoke 20 Bookshelf Speakers. Try as you might, some good things just won’t fit in your living room – but Evoke 20 will. I suspect that there are better suited amplifiers however, from Rega and Naim among others, and given the choice I would go for a slightly more relaxed speaker cable such as Kimber 4TC. Her får du en højttaler der er designet og udviklet af folk der elsker musik. Evolution has not only changed the size but also the drivers, the looks, the materials and the crossover into a modern product, looking extremely fresh for the Danish who have always been strong on design. Evoke 50 features Dynaudio… Evoke 20:n basso on energinen ja vakaa, ja se pysyy ylä-äänten mukana kauniisti. And, of course, its Danish design looks fantastic wherever you put it. They are 85-90% of the Contour series and less than half the price. The Evoke 20 has a larger woofer and larger cabinet. Weight: 9.9kg DYNAUDIO Evoke 20. Det har udmyntet sig i en helt fantastisk højttalerserie hvor man får uhørt meget lyd for pengene. Close. It isn’t the exact same tweeter, of course, but the most important design element is the same, which is that the 28mm fabric dome sits just on top of a hidden ‘inner dome’ in a geometry that Dynaudio calls a ‘Hexis’—and if you look carefully at the fabric dome, you can just see the dimpled surface of the sub-dome underneath. Sound: 9/10 Value: 9/10. The midrange seems slightly smoothed sometimes and one wonders whether this is an effort to make compressed media such as MP3 sound better or the result of a reduction in distortion in this critical area, I’m inclined toward the latter theory given the efforts that Dynaudio goes to in order to keep all forms of distortion at bay. Dynaudio Evoke 30 Loudspeakers EVOKE 30 - Born in Jupiter. Det har udmyntet sig i en helt fantastisk højttalerserie hvor man får uhørt meget lyd for pengene. Come in on a high note. Nova serija sastoji se od ukupno pet modela – podnostojećih Evoke 50 i Evoke 30, regalskih Evoke 20 i Evoke 10, i centralnog zvučnika Evoke 25C, a mi smo za prvi test odabrali veći bukšelf zvučnik iz ponude. After listening to a pair of Dynaudio Special Forty speakers i am very tempted to buy a pair in red birch. Jetzt ist endlich alles unter einem Dach – die Ohren, die Messinstrumente und die Entscheider. This couldn’t have been any more applicable with my Evoke 20 demo. Evoke 20 It’s true that you can’t have too much of a good thing. Scroll down and see all reviews for Dynaudio Evoke 20 bookshelf speaker. This two-way design pairs the 28mm Cerotar tweeter and Hexis with an 18cm long-throw woofer. The LYD have older units more similar to the old Excite. This is the case with Dynaudio’s Evoke range, it’s not the least expensive in Dynaudio’s extensive catalogue but it is a lot more affordable that the Confidence and Special Forty models which inform its engineering. It takes its mid/bass driver from the Special Forty anniversary model which has a mesh rather than solid spider suspension – which is the flat donut shaped connection between the middle of the cone and the chassis that’s hidden behind the cone. Evoke 20 is a full-size stand-mounted speaker designed for almost any sized space. In January 2018, he co-founded Parasol, a remote service support company. ... It’s a five-strong lineup that can count the Evoke 50 and 30 floorstanders: Evoke 20 and 10 standmounters and the Evoke 25C centre speaker among its number. Very clean and satisfying. I love that connectivity and get the sense that Dynaudio really cares about their workmanship as I hefted the speakers in place. Evoke 20 binding posts are big and easy to manipulate. — Dynaudio Evoke 20 / SVS SB-1000 / Hegel H90 / Bluesound Node 2i / Pro-ject Debut Carbon / Pro-ject Phono Box S2 — MY EARS ARE IN LOVE!!! I decided to place them on a base cabinet in an office. Description; Description . I try to test speakers as blind as possible to avoid conclusion bias. DYNAUDIO EVOKE 20 standmount speakers + Clean, smooth sound without being overly dry nor analytical; good midrange presence with room-shaking bass. Show & Tell. Evoke 50 is a full three-way floorstander with a 28mm soft-dome tweeter, a 15cm neodymium midrange driver and twin 18cm woofers. On Leifur James’s ‘Red Sea’ (A Louder Silence) you get huge scale and bright, open highs that emphasise cymbals.