After shampooing and conditioning, lock in your style with this heat protect spray, which helps shield hair from heat up to 450°F. Follow up with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum for a stunningly smooth look and feel. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Defence Spray is designed to help combat frizz and seal in shine while shielding against damage. If flat irons and curling tongs are your styling tools of choice, try a heat protectant spray that helps guard against both heat and friction for smooth results. This shampoo for fine hair contains ultra-light conditioning polymers specifically tailored for fine hair, with Glycerol that binds water and hair proteins in order to plump strands and create beautiful volume. We always recommend that you read our on-pack ingredient labels for the most up-to-date information, as formulations may change. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Moroccanoil Perfect Defense, 6 Fl. Love it for everything it does!! Hair Products. The Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine system for colored hair has a sulfate-free shampoo and contains 0% parabens or dyes, leaving your hair happy and healthy for weeks. It works against curling irons, flat irons, and blow dryers, keeping your hair soft, shiny, and safe from friction and heat. When I don't use this product my hair doesn't feel that great. Lightly squeeze the shampoo from the roots to ends and rinse thoroughly. It does its job quite impressively and apart from being a heat protectant, its my personal favorite hair perfume too ;) I'm not a good fan of fancy hair perfumes or strong scents coz.. those give me a headache. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Follow with conditioner for shine and a more moisturized feeling. This flat iron heat protectant is essential for your styling routine. TRESemmé has several lines that address the needs of colored or dyed hair. The Repair and Protect 7 Collection has biotin to prolifically tackle 7 types of styling damage in one wash. Really helps to cut down on the frizz in this FL humidity! The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. After using, hair feels textured and full, with a lightweight, natural feel. Pickup not available. Need hair product ideas? TRESemmé has several lines that address the needs of dry hair. Heat styling is a great way to transform frizzy hair into smooth locks. Rinse thoroughly. It conveniently doubles-up as a heat protectant and a leave-in conditioner. Designed specifically for fine hair, TRESemmé Thick & Full Volumizing Shampoo for Fine Hair gently cleanses and removes residue while ensuring thicker-looking hair. As for thirsty hair in need of a little extra help? Our products may or may not contain animal by-products, depending on what ingredient source was available at the time of manufacture. The Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray guards your hair against harsh styling damage and holds your hairstyle. It helps keep my hair from breaking or getting split ends. Try Prime. If you’re ready to straighten your hair, you’ve got to find the best heat protectant for natural hair.What is a heat protectant? This balm provides grip and protection from heat so you can create a blowout with staying power. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle BLOW DRY IT Thermal Smoother Cream, 5.1 fl. The Ultimate Hydration Series delivers the most luscious moisture yet. For more ingredient information on our products, visit www.smartlabel.org. Very poorly designed delivery system. Please try again. ($30) TRESemmé Platinum Strength Heat Defence Spray will fight against heat … Edna L. Emme founded the brand in 1948. Average Rating: (4.4) stars out of 5 stars 286 ratings, based on 286 reviews. TRESemmé. I always use this before blow drying or straightening hair. Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ascorbic Acid. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. It’s a product that protects your hair from heat damage which is associated with blow drying and straightening. TRESemmé Heat Protectant Spray for Hair Thermal Creations 8 oz 2 Count. Hairstyles. Works great! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pureology High Performance Hair Care & Styling. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Protectant Spray for Hair. Sign up to our newsletter and get exclusive hair care tips and tricks from the experts at All Things Hair. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Leave mask on for 3 to 5 minutes, and rinse thoroughly. I never really call it by that name though and instead call it my new one-and-done (my boyfriend raised some objections with its first proposed nickname, “The One.”). This spray provides heat protection from flat irons for a sleek and smooth style. TOO LATE TO RETURN. You c Formulated to resist heat … It was at Godfroy that Edna launched TRESemmé–originally developed as a salon range for strong, smooth hair and named after Edna, with a play on the French for ‘much-loved’. At Home. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We do not test our products on animals and are committed to ending animal testing. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2017, This is one of the best heat protectants (after Toni and guy) and I have been using this from quite a long time. This quick blow dry spray is essential to protecting your luscious locks against heat damage so you can keep your hair feeling healthy and soft. Never skimp on the heat protectant and your hair will thank you later! Discover TRESemmé Heat Defence Spray at All Things Hair and get ready to perfect your look. 95 $12.95 $ 12. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream, 10.2 Fluid Ounce, TRESemme Pro Solutions Deep Conditioner for Dry Hair Moisture Rich Professional Quality Salon-Healthy Look and Shine Moisture Rich Formulated with Vitamin E and Biotin 28 oz, Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Gel, 5.7 Fluid Ounce, Suave Professionals Anti Frizz Cream Sleek 3.5 oz. Feb 4, 2019 - TRESemmé Heat Tamer Hair Spray - Curling irons, hair dryers and flat irons... you can't avoid heat to obtain that perfect look. And when heat appliances like flat iron spray and curling irons can reach up to 450°F, you should never use them on your hair without a heat protection spray for hair either. Hair Care. Hair Products. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer for Hair Heat Protection Expert Selection Leave-In Protectant Spray 8 oz, TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer works as a heat protector and stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, This thermal protection for hair is a heat protectant spray that enhances hair's flexibility to re-form and can be used as a flat iron spray, Thermal Creations heat protection spray for hair is heat-activated to help guard against harsh styling damage and hold your hair shape, This heat protector tamer spray designed for thermal protection for hair also works to leave hair shiny and enviably soft, Professional, affordable salon-quality heat protectant for hair heat protection without the salon price tag, TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray works great alongside our other TRESemme Thermal Creations Collection products that also provide heat protection for hair. The Color Revitalize collection is designed specifically for colored hair to help protect every single strand from damage caused by everyday maintenance and styling. I use thins product a lot because I tend to use hot tools four to five times a week on my hair. "The smell of this product is amazing and it works as a great shield when diffusing your hair." Marian Manning Marian Manning currently owns a barber shop in California, she is very knowledgeable about hair care products. Apparently this helps you do away with the seven (!) TRESemmé is founded on the belief that hair has the power to raise confidence and give modern women the momentum to stand tall and take leadership. Relaxed hair needs gentle care that also promotes smoothness and has frizz-fighting properties. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This accelerator lets you protect your hair and shorten blow drying time. Step 3: Style your hair as usual and finish off with TRESemme Extra Hold hair spray. The Run-Through Detangling Primer by Oribe contains a special cuticle-sealing formula that protects the hair from damage caused by excessive heat and comb-resistant knots. oz. Use TRESemme Thermal Creations heat protectant spray for a finished look that’s shiny and undeniably soft. Priceline has a wide range of Hair products available online. Infused with Vitamin E, its Moisture Complex formula infuses an instant boost of deep hydration to each strand of hair, leaving locks feeling silky-smooth and with 7x more luxurious moisture. Also the spray has a nice scent to it! It has created a wide range of hair care and styling products that help women look and feel their best, providing salon-quality products for convenient home use. At Home. TRESemmé has several lines that address the needs of damaged hair. Apply a generous amount of the deep conditioning hair mask to wet hair. No need to use a conditioner. For those that style often, the TRESemmé Thermal Creations Flat Iron Spray is the perfect product to help smooth and straighten hair, just the way you want it. The TRESemmé Thermal Recovery system was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. It can also be used for hairstyling, but it does not last very long on natural kinky hair. <3 <3, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2017, I use this every day and have for a couple of years. Leaves hair shiny and enviably soft. Oz. For manageable and gorgeous curls and waves, TRESemmé Flawless Curls Collection for curly hair nourishes and strengthens to detangle hair and tame frizz. Create a long-lasting look that boosts your shine and … The Botanique Damage Recovery System has macadamia oil, wheat proteins and avocado to strengthen and repair, with no parabens or dyes. TRESemmé pledges to help women express themselves confidently and has teamed up with a long list of partners to help advance the next generation of female leaders. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Length Long Short Medium Layered Hair Type Haircuts. Marian Manning pens down news from the world of Hair Care for Nubo Beauty. Have a professional-quality experience every day with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray. Garnier Hair Care Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner, 12 Fluid Ounce, Secret Invisible Solid Powder Fresh Scent Antiperspirant and Deodorant, 2.6 Ounce, OGX Thick & Full + Biotin & Collagen Shampoo, 13 Ounce, Suave Professionals Leave-in Conditioner Keratin Infusion Heat Defense 5.1 oz, Garnier Hair Care Fructis Style Full and Plush Mega Full Thickening Lotion, 5 Fluid Ounce, OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo, 13 Ounce, TRESemme Expert Selection Pre-Styling Spray Repair & Protect 7 4.2 oz. Frizzy, fine hair is no match for the Thermal Creations Heat Protectant. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Fostering independence, self-reliance, and confidence through their products, TRESemmé pledges to help women express themselves with confidence and continues to collaborate with influential partners to help inspire future female leaders. Before you heat style, you need a hair protectant spray to prep and protect your locks. Please try your search again later. Infused with Vitamin B1, TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo helps detangle hair and control frizz, leaving you with strands ready to be styled into stunning curls. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons … Men. I spray this onto my hair after every shower, even if I'm not exposing my hair to hot irons, coz it just makes hair feel so fresh and lovely!!!! Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2017. Have you ever sin-proofed your hair? TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray guards against heat and friction. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. When we think of A-listers with enviable hair, Ashley Graham, Khloe Kardashian and Olivia Culpo come to mind. The pH-balanced formula respects your hair’s delicate structure. TRESemmé is made for the modern woman and believes that hair is a confidence-booster. A little heavier than other products so I spray it in to my hand first before distributing throughout my hair. Spray liberally 6 to 8 inches away from mid-shaft to ends on damp hair before blow-drying and on dry hair before curling or flat-ironing. There was a problem completing your request. The formula of Tresemme's Heat Defence Spray contains a heat-activated complex to help protect hair when drying and straightening Enriched with UV filter, our heat protectant spray shields hair from high … Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave In Spray "I love to use Tresemmé's heat protectant not only with a curling iron, but even more so to protect against heat from the blow-dryer," he says. The ingredients may be derived from a variety of vegetable sources, such as coconut or palm kernel oil, or animal sources, typically beef or pork. Walmart # 578739009. Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We always recommend that you read our on-pack ingredient labels for the most up-to-date information, as formulations may change. When I don't use this product my hair doesn't feel that great. Coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo. Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. The Smooth & Silky collection, enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil, helps deliver optimal moisture to thirsty locks while calming frizz and flyaways. The spray I think has reduced the damage I have gotten on my hair. Unilever has complied with the EU animal testing bans for cosmetics since 2004 and supports calls for similar bans to be introduced globally. Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Heat Protectant Spray GET SLEEK HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY | This Get Sleek Heat Protect Spray from The Runway Collection helps maintain your gorgeous, healthy looking hair. At New York Fashion Week, TRESemmé is there to make sure not a strand of hair is out of place. A heat protectant slows down heat conduction and helps distribute it in a manner that won’t put all the stress on one area of your strands. Lightweight, not oily, and smells nice. mine fell apart! Massage gently from roots to ends. most common damaging culprits to hair health. Best for Frizzy Hair: TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray. Add more gel as needed and blow-dry or air-dry hair afterward as desired. Designed for curly or wavy hair, TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo is part of an advanced curl hydration system that provides maximized moisturization by targeting your driest areas, boosting moisture where your hair needs it most. Will continue to buy again and again :). Thermal Creations Heat Protectant Spray for Hair also a great sounding product for the same reasons I spoke of above. 1 comment . Hacks & Inspiration from Hair Experts at Unilever, Understanding the Hair Color Wheel and How It Applies to Your Hair, Everything You Need to Know About Platinum Blonde Hair, Curly Hair Type Infographic: Learn the Different Kinds of Curls, Man Ponytail: 16 Easy Styles for Any Hair Type. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Protectant Spray for Hair stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. It’s a perfect hair protection from heat for those of us who love to style but need to restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. The TRESemmé Thermal Creations Blow Dry Accelerator is the perfect addition to your hair drying routine. Start by dispensing a quarter-sized drop of hair gel into your hands and use fingers to evenly coat towel-dried hair, creating your preferred style. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Click down on the top of the bottle to expose the bottle opening. Image Source: www.styleblazer.com. Unable to add item to List. And on the hair front, there’s TRESemmé’s latest after-shower spritzer, TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray. They offer salon-inspired and tested products that help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling every day. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For Gorgeous Hair, Great Nails, & Amazing Skin. Start your routine with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. Hacks & Inspiration from Hair Experts at Unilever. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2017. Secondly, what can be used as heat protectant for hair? Ideal for those who style often, this advanced system helps restore vibrancy and shine to dried-out, damaged hair. Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer for Hair Heat Protection Expert Selection Leave-In Heat Protectant Spray 8 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 105 15 offers from $9.49 Best Shampoo for Straight Hair: How to Pick the Right Formula For You, TRESemmé Between Washes Style Refresh All-in-1 Styling Spray, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Texture Hold Level 1 Hair Spray, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Smooth Hold Level 2 Hair Spray, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Boost Hold Level 3 Hair Spray, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Extend Hold Level 4 Hair Spray, TRESemmé Pro Pure Volume Invisible Styler, TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo, TRESemmé Pro Pure Micellar Moisture Shampoo, TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Conditioner, TRESemmé Pro Pure Micellar Moisture Conditioner, TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Cleansing Conditioner, TRESemmé Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine Intensive Mask, TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Instant Recovery Mask, TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Leave-In Hydrating Mist, TRESemmé Pro Pure Detangle and Smooth Leave-In Conditioner, TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray, TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protect Spray, TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, TRESemmé TRES Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse, TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Control Mousse, TRESemmé Compressed Micro Mist Level 2 Hold Curl Hair Spray, TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray, TRESemmé TRES Two Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray, What’s in My Hair Today: TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Pre-Styling Spray, Partial Highlights for Brown Hair: 7 Ways to Switch Up Your Look, How to Get a Bandana Updo in 7 Quick and Easy Steps, A Mermaid Hairstyle Perfect for a Mermaid Parade, How to Use a Roller Set on Natural Hair: Looks We Love, Top Tips to Achieve A Smooth Blowout Like a Professional, From Subtle to Striking: Our Fave 15 Ideas for Balayage Straight Hair, Cutting Edge: Short Wig Hairstyles That’ll Inspire Your Next Crop, Quick and Effective Ways to Style Your Hair While on Vacation, 7 Party Looks to Rock on Labor Day Weekend, Cream for Curly Hair: The Product You Need for Re-Moisturizing and Styling Curly Hair, www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/what-matters-to-you/developing-alternative-approaches-to-animal-testing.html. This thermal hair protector is a heat protectant spray that enhances hair's flexibility to re-form. Formulated with a moisture-locking vitamin complex, this heat protection spray stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving hair shiny and enviably soft. This powerful heat protect is salon-grade, meaning that your results will be, too! The Keratin Smooth Color collection is formulated with keratin protein and Moroccan Argan oil to fight frizz and give you smooth hair that’s neither oily nor lacking in body. Not only does heat protectant provide this shield; it also leaves your hair frizz-free and noticeably softer and smoother. Main Menu See All Haircuts Length Haircuts. Leave in for an additional 3-5 minutes for deeper conditioning. Not only does our formula guard against heat damage, but it tames frizz and smooths hair for a lasting, sleek finish — all in a 180 mL bottle. TRESemmé has an extensive dry shampoo range in the Between Washes collection that helps refresh hair and restore bounce without water. How Does Japanese Hair Straightening Work? TRESemmé has several lines that address the needs of frizzy hair. Me neither. TRESemmé's Thermal Creations Heat Protectant Spray was designed to help protect hair against damage from heat appliances like blow dryers and styling tools. Edna was a rule breaker and entrepreneur, as well as a trailblazer for women in the workplace. Most of us are guilty of going straight for our heat styling tools, but eventually that heat causes split-ends and dry hair. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer works as a heat protector and stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction This thermal protection for hair is a heat protectant spray that enhances hair's flexibility to re-form and can be used as a flat iron spray Our TRESemme Thermal Recovery System, is a hair care collection infused with a moisture-locking vitamin complex and heat-activated formula designed to enhance hair's flexibility to re-form and hold its shape without getting damaged, for ultimate hair heat protection. We're committed to closing the leadership gap in fashion by advancing and accelerating women into roles of authority. All Hello, Sign in. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. To learn more about our position and our work on non-animal approaches, please see our website: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/what-matters-to-you/developing-alternative-approaches-to-animal-testing.html, Our products may or may not contain animal by-products, depending on what ingredient source was available at the time of manufacture. Love this product! As a heat protectant, the Tresemme heat protectant can protect your hair well and it can block high heat damage effectively. I would recommend but it kind of does have a strong smell so I just spray it in my hair in a different part of the restroom where I’m going to actually be standing. The Color Revitalize collection is designed specifically for color-treated hair to help protect every single strand from the damage caused by everyday maintenance and styling and helps keep color fresh and vibrant. … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. With the added benefit that it detangles and silkens hair, all while smoothing and speeding up blow dry time, this 8 oz bottle of fast blow dry spray … But this one's got a mild and pleasant scent and makes my hair feel so good, I just can't resist smelling my hair every now and then. Let's talk. $12.95 $ 12. The recommended use for TRESemmé conditioner is to leave it in for 2-3 minutes after shampooing and then rinsing thoroughly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Amazon.com: heat protectant spray for hair tresemme. 3. That is why TRESemmé has been crafting a wide range of hair care and styling products that help women look and feel fabulous, providing professional and salon-quality products right at home. 95 ($6.48/ea) Qty: Free . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. More delivery & pickup options. No. Unless indicated otherwise on the packaging, most TRESemmé shampoos are formulated to be gentle enough for daily use. The Damage Protect system helps strengthen and protect from future damage with a salon-quality formula specially-made with rice protein and B12 that helps improve strength, shine and flexibility for 3x stronger hair. Arrives by Tue, Oct 20. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Skip to main content.us. Key Benefits: Formulated with keratin and marula oil, this keratin spray provides 5 benefits in 1 system; Specifically formulated heat protectant to leave your hair gorgeously sleek and manageable For more ingredient information on our products, visit www.smartlabel.org. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Protectant. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2017. Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Biotin, Niacinamide. Formulated with a moisture locking vitamin complex, this spray is heat-activated to guard against styling damage from heat appliances. TRESemmé has two wash-and-care collections that address the needs of colored hair. The redesigned Keratin Smooth Collection has a formula with luxurious Marula Oil that delivers not 1 but 5 smoothing benefits that give you silky, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours. And the best part is that its very light weighted and doesn't build up on hair or make it greasy. Our Thermal Recovery System protects against heat styling tools by enhancing hair's flexibility to re-form and hold its shape. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Complete your look with your favorite Keratin Smooth styling products. I'm Athena, your personal Hair Assistant. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon-quality without the salon price. The top popped off before I ever got to use! Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends, then rinse thoroughly. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This nourishing formula is light and gentle enough for daily use. A great heat protectant, like Shu Uemura’s Color Lustre Thermo-Milk Blow Dry Primer, can help minimize the damage some hot tools can create. The Moisture Rich collection, formulated with vitamin E, targets dryness to deliver optimal hydration where you need it most, transforming brittle hair into touchably soft locks. DON'T BUY IT UNLESS YOU TRY THE "ODD* SPRAYER FIRST! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Protectant Spray for Hair 8 oz at Amazon.com. Step 2: Spray heat protection spray for hair liberally 6-8 inches away, from mid-shaft to ends on both damp hair before you blow-dry and on dry hair before curling or flat ironing. TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray is heat-activated to guard against harsh styling damage. The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth collection with luxurious Marula Oil delivers not 1 but 5 smoothing benefits that give you shiny, silky, manageable, frizz-controlled hair for up to 72 hours, to help with smoothness in between wash days.