We also found that the reservation department made many mistakes. In both locations we found low value for the money. People stealing phones other people luggage tile of construction site so much goes like people don't have any home training and is stopping them because the gm says she doesn't have any say so over this hotel because the owner said so. My wife is in the hospital. There was no note that stated we do not change bedding everyday. We called to complain about the screaming baby that had been screaming for an hour and keeping my child up. Potential travelers to Longmont now have a new hotel option with the opening of the 105-room Hilton Garden Inn at 470 S. Martin St. Arlington, Texas … See our locations; New Hotels See our new hotels and find out where we’re scheduled to open soon. Comfortable. As of 2017, the number of employees at the company was 163,000. I called. Smart. You so often get criticism that I wanted to let you know that you have terrific staff at these two locations. Hilton Garden Inn Dublin House has its own special place along the regenerated skyline of Dublin City centre. The Hilton Gift Card is accepted at all hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio. CAMDEN, NJ – The highly-anticipated, 180-room Hilton Garden Inn Camden Waterfront at 1 Penn St. will become the first hotel in Camden, N.J., in more than 50 years when it welcomes guests on December 4, 2020. About Hilton Garden Inn We’re here to help you be successful with great service and complimentary amenities. I was exhausted. He certainly should not be employed in any job that has to do with customer relations. You got ripped off. Architecture, Design, Construction & Technical Services. Singapore 039190, With more than 700 locations worldwide, there’s a place for every mood. Housekeeping is very obviously rushed as the rooms are not as clean as they should be. As an Honors member I don't appreciate being.laughed at by jackasses that I am and employing. By the end of the days allowed two rooms were not reserved. She clearly doesn't do much as a GM, and difficult to work with. Tweet Hilton Garden Inn My husband was in the hospital. We were booked in room 432; and we now know where old bedding and lumpy pillows go to die. Email Christopher Nassetta (CEO) on christopher.nassetta@hilton.com. We were there to host a wedding and several guest stayed there as well. Very disappointing regards, Carolyn Payton Pinson, Try being construction crew for Independence mo hilton garden inn the gm was the only pleasant person in the building I have had one of my crew members be told that he could not sit in the lobby for he was too ugly to be with the other guests the guy who works for the owner of all of the hiltons suggested my crew come here he is a jackass. The front desk said there was no manager on duty. hiltonpr@hilton.com. He was told by the female that if the rooms were not reserved by a certian date she would take them off hold and it would be a first come first serve basis. There was a family wedding in Oconomowoc so my whole family stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. I recieved my bill and there was a $250 charge from "smoking in a non-smoking room".. The maintenance man apologized for the inconvenience and said he would talk to the front desk to see if maybe he could get us free parking or some kind of discount on the room. Shameful....... WATCH your credit cards and do not delete emails confirming PRE PAYMENT of rooms. I was in Victoria Texas in the early hours of Hurricane Harvey. Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda offers a grab-and-go breakfast and a 24-hour convenience store. This has started off our weekend horrorably. development.emea@hilton.com, 3 Temasek Avenue We stayed at HGI Central park South NY in April 2014, two rooms for my family. Apparently this brand of hotel is only out for money. over $1000. Situated in the State of Virginia, the Hilton Worldwide Headquarters’ address is 7930 Jones Branch, McLean. Sadly, the one in Portland, Maine, has been going downhill the past year at an alarming rate.We have always booked executive rooms and enjoyed the perks of the executive lounge. A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection. Sue Spencer is extremely incompetent as a GM. The storm started and electrical service was lost. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a global brand of full-service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide. No such regulation. Premier Meetings & Events hotels in highly sought-after urban and resort destinations. ; This weekend my brother and I are travling to Winter Haven Florida for a Youth Bowling Tournament. 7930 Jones Branch Drive The front desk people are RUDE!!! How were we to know that if there was no card are sign noting such. We provide corporate contact information including addresses, email, fax numbers and telephone numbers. What is this? Remington Hotels. This hotel is a joke and needs a serious turn around because it has been dragged for several years by this weak brained manager. Love Paris ! And thoughtful touches that make your stay easier and more comfortable. So if everybody wants to come aND get wild like your life is going to end tomorrow come to the Hilton in independence mo. At Hilton Garden Inn, you’ll find an open, inviting atmosphere with warm, sunny service – from the first hello to the next. Do not offer any personal information in your comments. The mission of our strategic community support is to harness our passion and expertise to address the social, economic, and sustainability issues that impact our business and are important to the communities where we live and work. I will never book rooms in block at this hotel again! Singapore 039190, Plan your next stay at the Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale located in Oakdale, Minnesota, only 10 miles from downtown St. Paul. of Defense conference-executive room, use of the lounge and no problems. Housekeeping brought clean towels and left the dirty ones in the room. map-Remington Hotels 14185 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1150, Dallas, Texas 75254. He let her know that we just wanted to check out and also mentioned the situation with the bed. We drove all the way from NM to watch the Indians play. Hilton staff are usually rude and obnoxious. Call Customer Care on 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) Visit Customer Care Contact Form. They put my sister down as needing two rooms with a connecting door when she only needed one without a connecting door. The Hilton Garden Inn Bethesda is 8.7 mi from downtown Washington D.C. Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison: Wedding Headquarters - See 1,187 traveler reviews, 103 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison at Tripadvisor. The faucet in the bathroom was not hooked up. Everything went fine until we were charged again by HGI Central Park South for both rooms. Bc we went to talk tothe manager and once again they said there is no manager on duty. See all additional business information Contact Information I did not leave until after 9AM. Very poor customer service and was treated extremely rude. Hospitality Division Rob Hill Senior Vice President GM says Prince Georges County code says they can't open pool until 5:00. The worst situation was the inadequate sheets and comforters--too small for the beds, difficult to sleep under with another person, and would pull off the bed during the night. Stay st your own risk. My husband and I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn many times and have always enjoyed our stays. Don't stay at this place! Hilton Garden Inn/Issaquah, WA, Northwest Gilman Boulevard, Issaquah, WA, USA. It sits amongst the corporate headquarters of multinational companies in the International Financial Services Centre - IFSC, just across the river from the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, mere minutes away from the Convention Centre and a 3 minute walk from 3Arena.