See more ideas about minecraft, minecraft houses, minecraft creations. I made this a long time ago and decided to upload it here. Action Games; Car Games; Funny Games; Multiplayer Games; Shooting … We use cookies to make wikiHow great. MINECRAFT MODERN HOUSE. Waterfalls... pretty? The use of larger, "I want to build a pond and waterfall in my garden, but was a little scared to tackle it. Then know how deep you would like the water at the falls it to be; an inch or two is common. This article has been viewed 415,814 times. Create a waterfall with a pond if you plan on keeping plants or fish. When placing the underlayment and liner, be sure to leave slack at the bottom of each waterfall. Consider sprinkling neutral-colored gravel or sediment on top of the drying foam. It forms an ever-flowing waterfall, spilling down over the treetops below and into the sea right next to my existing waterfall, forming a veil across the entrance of my cove. ... Villa Cute Minecraft Houses Minecraft Mansion Minecraft Banner Designs Minecraft Structures Minecraft House Tutorials Minecraft Room Minecraft House … It's a very easy, fun thing to build and I use it whenever I need to build a pool. For the left and right waterfalls, I can stand in a free square and tip a bucket out in the direction I want. To create this article, 15 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. For the serious builder or the curious homeowner, making the waterfall is a lot of fun. Build your own pond and waterfall, then stock it with plants and fish. First, estimate the amount of water that passes through a linear foot of your stream. Log In Register. Video Resource Pack John Smith Legacy JSC V1.1.4 Download map now! Mar 20, 2018 - How to build waterfall doors in minecraft Want more Minecraft? Minecraft Map. Hire someone, or ask a friend, to help you build your waterfall and pond. Waterfall Mountain is an attraction that has two features for users to enjoy. Minecraft waterfalls are so boring and sad to look at. Batcave Entrance [Minecraft Redstone Tutorials] - YouTube Browse and download Minecraft Waterfalls Maps by the Planet Minecraft community. Will be sending you pictures off the final results, thank you. But before you go buy a shovel, there are a few things to think about.How to Build and Maintain Your Pond is a compilation of Jan Goldfield's 25-years of experience as the renown pondlady in and around New Orleans, … They should have it at any store that sells pond liners and supplies. If a rustic house isn’t your style, there are plenty of modern Minecraft house designs to choose from, too. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Place your sump basin into the excavated hole at the bottom of the waterfall, above the underlayment and liner. Please check out his profile and give him support . Minecraft Waterfall Mountain is a ride that is fun to make, beautiful to look at, and fun to ride. Fireplaces are great decorative pieces for your house in Minecraft, but, if you are not careful, you can end up burning down your beautiful home. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. 1.1k votes, 51 comments. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube. Waterfall . Rear livestock, grow crops and do a spot of fishing, but remember to look out for the hostile mobs! Place a block over the redstone torch you just placed and place another redstone torch on it to the left of the dropper. If you want to build a bigger path, make the hole wider, but make sure that the width of the hole is odd (for example, 3, 5, 7 and so on.) Not much to say other than that I've been a bit obsessed with waterfalls lately. I hope you like it and enjoy! See more ideas about Water, Minecraft, Waterfall. This is my very first Minecraft tutorial! I would use some ideas from wikiHow's article on. Then find out how much of a difference there is in height from the top of the lower pool to the top of the upper pool, or waterfall exit. Make sure that your reservoir is watertight; use plumber's putty if you need to seal any cracks or openings. For instance, this excerpt from my mengersponge.py script draws an 81x81 cube at the player position (the script then recursively deletes- … If you have any tall towers or structures in your Minecraft world, you can build a simple waterfall. Build a 1 deep, at least 3 wide all, however high you would like, to start. That is the most ugly, stupid thing I've built since the Millennium Dome. MINECRAFT MODERN HOUSE. Details. If your stream is relatively small — say it's about 2 to 3 feet (0.6 to 0.9 m) wide and 2 to 3 inches deep — estimate about 5 gallons (18.9 L) of water per linear foot. The version of BungeeCord we run is actually extremely close to vanilla BungeeCord, we have a few changes to integrate our monitoring a bit better and also some version handling stuff, but not really any "performance enhancements". Before you start digging, lay on the ground the water circulation pipe that goes from the pump to the waterfall. Feb 25, 2015 - Waterfall Splitter/Secret Door i.e. Create a free Minecraft server today! Starting from the bottom, drill a hole into the side of the basin using a 2 inch bit. May 25, 2020 - A house in Minecraft is a very common building idea but today's house idea is a bit different, it features an interior waterfall instead of the normal walls ... .. Minecraft in English; Minecraft en Espanol; Minecraft auf Deutsch; Minecraft em Portugues; Minecraft in Italiano; Minecraft en Francais; Minecraft in het Nederlands; Minecraft po Polsku; Top videos; New videos; Random video; Online Games . I'm paranoid about falling backwards off the ledge, so I push forwards constantly. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. By Tom Francis 05 December 2010. 444k. My only hope is if the water somehow hits the ground before me, spreads out into some kind of pool and... A fountain of metal, stone, sand, torches and sticks explodes from me as I hit the ground, and the last thing I see in front of my dying face is the egg, still intact. Use the excavated dirt to berm up around your pond or build up your waterfall area. This is a much more reliable way of getting exactly what you want, as opposed to merely ordering a kit and hoping that the stones are ones that will look good in your backyard. I might consider releasing a new and improved version but I don't see very much activity and it would probably take a lot of time (which I don't have much of since I'm in college) This plugin requires ParticleLib! So if you're planning on introducing fish into your pond, be sure to use one that's specifically designed for use alongside fish. Sep 24, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by It's just Cap. There are two main floating islands, one for each team. New York, Aug 3, 2015 - Explore Steve Ray's board " minecraft falling water build" on Pinterest. So if your stream capacity is 100 gallons (378.5 L), a 50 gallon (189.3 L) basin and a 200 gallon (757.1 L) pool will easily accommodate the stream. You will receive a verification email shortly. Character boulders to the sides of the waterfall work great as well. The second means to produce a waterfall would be to work with a liner and construct a second, upper pond. The sales person will know what pump can handle that flow and total lift. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. This is the ninth entry in the diary I kept of that experiment - the first is here . The tetra waterfall filter can proceed anywhere you wish to put in a waterfall. I've got some great stuff for You! Otherwise, the article was simple, clear and straightforward. How much of a slope will you need? Take a look at this magnificent floating island that inhabits a Fantasy and Realistic waterfall Greenery and shrubbery surrounds it with liypads covering it. Oct 27, 2017 - How to build waterfall doors in minecraft Want more Minecraft? ", one. Pond liners can be enhanced with stone or plant materials and can house fish if you are so inclined. Sep 24, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by It's just Cap. To build a waterfall, start by picking an area with a natural slope or hill, or digging out a slope yourself. … Of course, the steeper the slope, the faster the water runs and the louder the sound of the waterfall. It's huge, has a balcony on the upper floor and surely makes You feel like a real survivor. In planning to build outdoor waterfalls, you need to concentrate on two structures: the pool into which the water falls and the cascading structure for the waterfall itself. There isn't much to building a basic waterfall. I use the scaffold to place torches on every side of the column, then build my way to the top level with a few extra blocks. Waterfall is a fork of the well-known BungeeCord server teleportation suite.. Waterfall focuses on three main areas: Stability: Waterfall aims to be stable.We will achieve this through making the code base testable and discouraging practices that lead to proxy lag. You must see the pics and video to get a true idea of its awesomeness. Anyways on the island there is a custom item, this case it is a bow. Sign up to get the best content of the week, and great gaming deals, as picked by the editors. There was a problem. ", followed by 210 people on Pinterest. Although other foam sealants can be used in place of specially-made waterfall sealants, they do contain toxic chemicals that are harmful to fish. How to Build A Backyard Waterfall 164680 Collection Of Interior Design and Decorating Ideas On the Alwaseetgulf.com. Though the overall look of your Fireplace is up to you, here is what you need to ensure you do so you don't burn your house down (unless it is made of a nonflammable material, then … Holding forward. But for the last one, facing inland, I want it to start from the only dry square left. Remodel The Landscape In Animal Crossing New Horizons To Make Your Own Waterfalls Nintendo Life Minecraft And Me A Dutch Windmill And A Footbridge Mine Build Eat Repeat ... Minecraft Waterfall Modern House How To Build A Cool Modern House Tutorial Minecraft House Tutorial Minecraft Modern House … The second means to produce a waterfall would be to work with a liner and construct a second… Oct 6, 2013 - Check out my updated and generally improved version of this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za9mHrr9yDY Howdy Partnoids, in today's video I … To run your script, save it and type /py helloworld in your Minecraft world and press enter. How to Build a Waterfall in One Day. Learn more... A waterfall is the perfect accent for a backyard. Put the background in its last spot, and hold it in place with a single hand whilst tipping the tank up using the different, so it’s standing up. Though the overall look of your Fireplace is up to you, here is what you need to ensure you do so you … Create your own server for free on the PlayerServers network, or check out our range of custom minigames! This article has been viewed 415,814 times. Now, simply make sure that either your upper pool or lower basin holds more than the total stream capacity. Moving around the side, drill a hole every 4 inches. I'm back with another simple daily submission! Please refresh the page and try again. Posted 01/31/2020 by … At the top, I empty a bucket of water off the edge of the platform. I'll be starting the project really soon. Add to or subtract from that estimate depending on the size and depth of your proposed stream. Small cobblestones or rocks jutting out from beneath spillways can give accent to an otherwise uniform waterfall. search. Use your Minecraft™ creativity and know-how to build the ultimate shelter, packed with exterior and interior details and features. Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. Learn the basic techniques for creating a relaxing water feature in your own backyard. You can create spouts on the … Last Updated: July 5, 2019 To create this article, 15 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Pond supplies stores online and in larger cities will carry submersible pond pumps specifically designed for pond use. Here you can share your Minecraft builds and seek advice and feedback from like minded builders! You can build an arm that extends off of the side of your building (or, in the picture below, off of an addition to a castle), punch a hole in the floor and have the water fall down from there. Finally, connect a pump to to the sump basin and make sure the hose extends back to the upper pool so you can resend the water to the top of the waterfall. Placing rocks and boulders onto these areas can stretch out the liners, causing rips and piercings if there's not enough slack. 114 … Home Servers Store Dashboard Knowledgebase Discord. Measure out how many linear feet your entire stream takes up. It is best to know a few things before hand, then contact the supply store with the info you have, and they will make a recommendation. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. There is a. Then, build a barrier 1 block above the top of the wall, to prevent the water from flowing out the wrong way. To learn how to plan the size of your stream, keep reading! If it's a small structure, it can be done simply by one or two strong people with shovels, picks and lots of elbow grease. This house just looks absolutely graaaand! Hmm. your own Pins on Pinterest. Anyways on the island there is a custom item, this case it is a bow. Step 3 Step 3 Try to add realistic features to your structure These include pillars that actually look like they have a function, like holding up the next floor, or supports inside the house. Island in the center, I might add more but im not sure. ... Waterfall Design. Place a block over the Redstone torch and place a nother redstone torch on the right side. home Home arrow_right Minecraft Community Content arrow_right Maps arrow_right Updated. By using our site, you agree to our. Nope. My waterfall, house and mine entrance (iOS survival) House/Base. I love the hidden house inside the waterfall, it is the greatest Minecraft set so far, in my opinion. I'm swept violently over the threshold, flung clear of the falling water, and left mid-air, sickeningly high over dry land. All it takes is a little insight on creating your flowing waterfall itself, and you'll be ready to make your own. 2. The latter is often the more difficult to build, but you can learn how to build it in a way that is not only simple but cheap. In this case, 80% of readers who voted found the article helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. Step 1 Measure the length of hose you will need to travel from the top of your waterfall down into the bottom of your pond. The project will be … Make the slope from pump to waterfall as gentle as … ", me it isn't half as scary as I thought! When the structure is completed, move it in place at the edge of the pool and test that it sits level. There's some kind of solution there, but I'm not getting it. No. All the Redstone should now be working so if you want to you can throw anything into the hopper and it will pop … So here is another terraform but this one is different It actually has a house on it The house was created by a friend of mine who is new to PMC diablo17 . The absolute minimum slope you need is a 2 inch (5cm) drop for every 10 feet (3m) of stream. Throw the excavated soil on top of it. NY 10036. This survival house has gained a looot of attention among minecrafters and that's for a good reason. Your water can simply fall from your spillway down. First, going front to back, you'll want your spillway stone to be either level or sloped slightly downward; if it's sloped upward, water isn't going to travel down it nicely. Alternatively, if the foundation is difficult to excavate, try using a combination of rocks and gravel as your base. Step 1, Build a basic fountain. http://www.familyhandyman.com/landscaping/backyard-waterfalls/build-a-backyard-waterfall-and-stream/step-by-step, https://www.familyhandyman.com/landscaping/backyard-waterfalls/build-a-backyard-waterfall-and-stream/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQAtamo5u0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or39qC1VEnA, https://www.familyhandyman.com/landscaping/backyard-waterfalls/build-a-backyard-waterfall-in-one-weekend/, https://www.todayshomeowner.com/video/how-to-build-a-stone-waterfall/, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. You simply need a submersible water pump. Create a free Minecraft server today! Hi guys! If you have any tall towers or structures in your Minecraft world, you can build a simple waterfall. It will save you the hassle of having it hauled away or running it around your yard in a wheelbarrow. Can I use 100% silicon for the very tiny crevasses of my waterfall? First know how wide you want the waterfall to be (say, 13"). At a Pond supply store, Landscape & Irrigation supply store, maybe Home Depot etc. I'm sure the pictures are self explanatory! The Minecraft Experiment, day 9: Making Waterfalls. Make sure that your reservoir is watertight; use plumber's putty if you need to seal any cracks or openings. The tetra waterfall filter can proceed anywhere you wish to put in a waterfall. Waterfall is a fork of the well-known BungeeCord server teleportation suite.. Waterfall focuses on three main areas: Stability: Waterfall aims to be stable.We will achieve this through making the code base testable and discouraging practices that lead to proxy lag. Hello, I am from one of these mystical "large networks". I will show you how to make a pool on Minecraft PE Version 9.0. When I first started playing Minecraft a few months ago, I played with a rule: if I die, I have to delete the entire world. The islands shown in this article will be built over the ocean; this location offers two advantages: falling into the ocean will not kill you, and sea level is a low elevation by default. Browse Servers Collections Time Machine . You must see the pics and video to get a true idea of its awesomeness. He has a status of the server. If you need to perforate the basin yourself, the job isn't difficult. we want to see what you have created! There is a. When I surface, I admire my handiwork, and immediately hate it. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-1-Version-4.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-1-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ae\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/38\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/97\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-4-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-4-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/97\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-4-Version-4.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-4-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1d\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1d\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-6-Version-4.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-6-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/22\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/22\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/db\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-10-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-10-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e7\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e7\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-11-Version-2.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-11-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/31\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-13-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-13-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/31\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-13-Version-2.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-13-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d3\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-15-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-15-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7e\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-15-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-15-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f4\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-16-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-16-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f4\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-16-Version-2.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-16-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/ca\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-17-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-17-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-18-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-18-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ef\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-18-Version-3.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-18-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-19-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-19-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3f\/Build-a-Waterfall-Step-19-Version-2.jpg\/aid401225-v4-728px-Build-a-Waterfall-Step-19-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"