Most plans do not offer coverage for a missed port. HTH Worldwide helps world travelers access quality healthcare around the globe. If offers good medical maximums and reasonable deductibles, including coverage for inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive care, hospital room and board, ground transportation and more. I filled out the claim form with all the requested information, which includes a form (in the same PDF) for authorizing communication via email (note: their only communication options are email and postal mail). Without limiting the foregoing, HTH shall have a perpetual, unlimited, worldwide, royalty-free right to use and modify all Feedback. Non-prepaid and refundable items are not covered. The Good: HTH Worldwide offers a few package plans for single and multiple trips throughout a year. Like our GeoBlue review, we found very little to go on in terms of this company’s reputation. © 2000-2020 IMT Services, LLC. Thank you for your reply. Get directions, reviews and information for HTH Worldwide in Radnor, PA. HTH Worldwide 1 Radnor Corporate Ctr Radnor PA 19087. To save your changes, return to the form and click the Review & Purchase button. My daughter was on a study abroad in England from the US. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with your Policy Certificate. Travel Insurance Review Inc. is not responsible for errors or consequences arising from your use of this information. The Drawbacks: Only one of the student plans covers U.S. students. If any traveler in your group resides in a different state/province/country, that person will need to purchase a separate plan. Why buy from HTH Travel Insurance HTH Travel Insurance is a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services all around the globe. The cost of your trip is used to calculate the amount of your Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage. Instant quotes & secure online purchasing. Hth Worldwide is a Pennsylvania Domestic Fictitious Name filed on May 26, 2009. HTH Worldwide – TripProtector Editor Review The Good: This plan offers good trip cancellation and interruption coverage as well as high medical and evacuation benefits, including automatic coverage for pre-existing medical conditions if plan is purchased prior to or within 24 hours of your final trip payment. We are pleased to hear that your claim was quickly settled. Other policies offered such as multi-tr… This is similar to what we found with the GeoBlue name, where again there is an A+ rating and only five complaints on file in the past three years. HTH combines ongoing research, a contracted global community of physicians and hospitals, advanced Internet applications, and wide experience in international health insurance to ensure customers’ health, safety and peace of mind. U.S. Student AbroadEssential major medical coverage for U.S. students outside their home countryThis is HTH Worldwide’s coverage for U.S. students on international educational trips. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Deductibles are waived or reduced by half for treatment by an HTH Worldwide provider or a Student Health Services Center. Optional prescription drug benefits and global travel benefits such as evacuation, repatriation, and AD&D. Recommended: No. Get directions, reviews and information for HTH Worldwide in Wayne, PA. HTH Worldwide 100 W Matsonford Rd Wayne PA 19087. The entire cost of the visit was less than my premium. Thank you for your feedback. They would not give me a refund or at least not charge me the $9.00. HTH Worldwide travel medical insurance protects travelers abroad with international health insurance plans for global travel, living and study. At HTH’s expense, you shall take all actions deemed necessary by HTH in order for HTH to record, perfect and maintain its rights in and to any Feedback. My name is Damian, and I started this website in 2006 to help travelers understand travel insurance. Global travel medical benefits such as emergency medical evacuation is included at a high limit. Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage reimburses you should your trip be cancelled or interrupted for a covered reason. 17 results for employers related to "hth". Thank you for your review. Is there anyone here who has a policy with HTH who might able to pull up their web page, and confirm if they offer direct payment guarantee with Hospiten (or other major facility at … Find the Top Pool Chemicals with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated October 2020 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. when she fell and broke her ankle in 3 places. The site features company reviews, guides, articles, and many blog posts to help you better understand travel insurance and pick the right plan for your trip (assuming you actually need travel insurance). If you're traveling with children under the age of 1, please enter "0". Nickel and dime me! Global travel benefits include emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, and bedside visits if the insured is hospitalized. Salient. HTH® - All you need for a sparkling blue and crystal clear swimming pool. HTH Worldwide’s travel insurance package plans are typically full-featured plans, including trip cancellation, interruption, and travel delay protections as well as medical coverage, evacuation and repatriation coverage, baggage loss and delay coverage, and more. You then can update your quote on the following page. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. The Return Date is the date that you return to your home. Although I did not need to file a claim it was reassuring to know that I had comprehensive coverage during my trip. 2 out of 3. people found this review helpful. Based on state of issuance and the plan selected, WIS offers two leading brands: HTH Worldwide and GeoBlue, both bringing innovative healthcare services and insurance to international travel, expatriate living, study and commerce. Integrated with Gantry 5, it is infinitely customizable, incredibly powerful, and remarkably simple. The Compass. For example, if you are leaving your home one day before your cruise ship departs, select the day you leave your home, not the day the cruise ship departs. The enrollment process was easy and the certificate of insurance was issued promptly. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Yes, I'm aware of the document requirement. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Be sure to insure the full amount of your prepaid and non-refundable travel arrangements; you can have trouble with claims if you don't. HTH Worldwide LLC. About the only problem we saw was that anyone opting for a single-trip plan without U.S. primary health insurance will have to opt for a weaker alternative. Repatriation reimbursement across all HTH Worldwide plans is relatively low when compared to other companies. We also have a response from HTH Worldwide: The good news is that we encountered no events for which we needed to file a claim.