Restaurant Category: Casual Restaurant Tags: North Buffalo. I felt very safe standing inside waiting for my food and thought the set up they had for order and pick up was very efficient. Ok BUFFALO, NY and the rest of the World! Menu for La Divina Dos provided by Allmenus.com. Русский . Delivery & Pickup Options - 464 reviews of La Divina Mexican Store "Best carnitas tacos in the Buffalo area. La Divina is a restaurant located in Buffalo, New York at 4125 Transit Road. Log In. It’s easy to zip past this new eatery, located at 4125 Transit Road, without noticing it. Lord please help me, cause words cannot describe how the palette is engulf when you eat one of their tacos. Advertise with Buffalo Rising. Being in Buffalo, La Divina Mexican Store in 14217 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Elmwood, Pine Hill, and East Side. We are happy to serve you. Our Specialty is TACOS and we also offer Daily Rice, Beans, Pepitos and Pork Sandwiches. Restaurant menu, map for La Divina Mexican Store located in 14217, Buffalo NY, 2896 Delaware Ave. Listen people, I can't make this review express what you truly taste so it's definitely difficult to write. La Divina Mexican Store has got to rate top 10 authentic Mexican tacos worldwide. 2896 Delaware Ave 14217 Buffalo, NY, US | +1 716-447-8989 | | Restaurant | Mexican restaurant | Fast food restaurant Mouthwatering mexican tacos, carnitas and ribeye are the best dishes. Check out delicious horchata, lemonade or juice. Delivery & Pickup Options - 463 reviews of La Divina Mexican Store "Best carnitas tacos in the Buffalo area. Anderson's menu #297 of 3186 places to eat in Buffalo. Call us or come in to learn about takeout. The birria tacos and consumé were extremely flavorful! La Divina American Bakery & Restaurant, Aversa. Google users awarded La Divina Mexican Store 4.7. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! I've visited three times now and I can't express my joy and happiness as I write this review, every time has been totally a delightful first time to me. Ok BUFFALO, NY and the rest of the World! La Divina Mexican Store is a hip Mexican restaurant in Buffalo. Restaurant - La Divina Mexican Store. Breakfast and Dinner. REGULAR MENU. CALL 716-882-2800. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for La Divina Mexican Store - Restaurant - Buffalo, NY 14217 The Menu. La Divina tacos, Falafel Bar Mediterranean dishes and live music are coming downtown as EXPO food hall shakes up its Main Street location. The food is only cooked to order nothing is cooked in batches and sitting for hours until someone decides to purchase it. When you place your order it is cooked right at that moment in front of your eyes, it's cooked and seasoned to perfection every time. Lord please help me, cause words cannot describe how the palette is engulf when you eat one of their tacos. Profile Photos Map Events. The store sells a variety of Mexican sodas and food items and the restaurant also … If you haven't eaten their tacos you aren't a taco lover. You can have tasty flans at La Divina Mexican Store. View the menu for La Divina and restaurants in Williamsville, NY. Their telephone number is +1 716-580-7674. Ok let's get into the nitty gritty of it all, so this establishment is somewhat of a small grocery store in the back area. Buffalo Rising is a nationally recognized website that delivers highly influential content and advertising that is relevant to people living in and around Buffalo, NY. La Divina’s menu the day we visited consisted of tacos (Ground Beef, Pastor – pork with pineapple, Asada – beef steak, Chicken, and Carnitas – shredded pork) at $2 each, Tortas (any kind of meat, options same as tacos) for $7 and a small or big Quesadilla ($3-$7). La Divina Tacos, Buffalo: See 68 unbiased reviews of La Divina Tacos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #39 of 1,011 restaurants in Buffalo. Restaurant Merch! Ladin, lingua ladina . Order delivery or pickup from La Divina Mexican Store in Buffalo! Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! SPECIALS MENU. “LA DIVINA” SALAD Warm chicken with goat cheese, mixed leaves, avocado and tomatoes in house dressing TRICOLORE Tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado,mixed leaves in house dressing SALMON SALAD Mixed leaves, tomatoes, avocado, salmon fillet and lemon in house dressing £10.45 £10.45 £10.45 £10.45 £10.45 £11.95 ALFORNO Restaurant menu, map for La Divina Dos located in 14221, Buffalo NY, 4125 Transit Rd Ste 3. Quick Info: La Divina Mexican Store is a new Mexican grocery store and restaurant that serves a limited menu of traditional Mexican street tacos ($2) and tortas ($5) in the village of Kenmore. Being in Buffalo, La Divina Dos in 14221 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Elmwood, Pine Hill, and East Side. The staff is said to be knowledgeable here. At this restaurant, people can enjoy the homey atmosphere and fancy decor. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Stop giving your money to Mighty Taco, Taco Bell or any other wanna be called  Mexican food restaurant - this is your last STOP - your palette stays here, Lol. 2896 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, New York, USA. View menu and reviews for La Divina Mexican Store in Buffalo, plus popular items & reviews. La Divina Dos Buffalo; La Divina Dos, Williamsville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Divina Dos Restaurant on Zomato Best authentic Mexican food in Western New York. English . Stop by and taste our distinctive confections, have a quick bite, or savor our comfort food in a casual environment. At 617 Main St., J.J. Alfieri, Paul To make your food even tastier, order mexican beer which is said to be good. Delivery or takeout! Get TEXT Alerts & Offers from Taqueria Ranchos La Delicias! This place with takeaway dishes is good for those clients who like to have supper in a hurry. Delivery or takeout! The actual menu of the La Divina Mexican Store restaurant. Many reviewers have noticed that prices are attractive for what you get. Listen people, I can't make this review express what you truly taste so it's definitely difficult to write. View menu and reviews for La Divina Dos in Buffalo, plus popular items & reviews. No questions asked and no need to try to even think if there is a better place for tacos - this is it! For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. La Divina Tacos, Buffalo: See 68 unbiased reviews of La Divina Tacos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 1,010 restaurants in Buffalo. It's like eating inside a Mexican deli or having a street taco in … Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Quick Info: La Divina Mexican Store is a new Mexican grocery store and restaurant that serves a limited menu of traditional (ish) Mexican street tacos ($2) and tortas ($5) in the village of Kenmore (2896 Delaware Ave).The store sells a variety of Mexican sodas and food items and the restaurant also produces and sells freshly made tortillas. ©2020 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The cook lived in Michoacan Mexico which has one of the best carnitas style cuisine in the Mexican Republic. The business is located in 4125 Transit Rd #3, Buffalo, NY 14221, USA. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Own this business? The inside of the restaurant was very clean, open kitchen and extremely organized. This restaurant offers its visitors to degust Mexican cuisine. What happens in the front is called "Michelin Restaurant Rating", if one could rate a dish or food for true authenticity La Divina would totally receive an award for its taste and authenticity. more La Divina Mexican Store is cozy restaurant and grocery store.The place serves authentic Mexican fare.You can place your order and watch it being made fresh in their open kitchen. It's like eating inside a Mexican deli or having a street taco in … About. 4125 Transit Road, Buffalo, NY, 14221 • Map • Directions (716) 580-7674. Best Mexican in Buffalo, NY, United States - Taqueria Los Mayas, La Divina Mexican Store, Don Tequila Mexican Restaurant, Don Juan Mexican Bar & Grill - West Seneca, Andale Mexican Restaurant, Aguacates Mexican Bar and Grill, El Palenque, Deep South Taco, El Canelo Restaurant, El Agave, Kiosko Latino, El Toro Mexican Grill and Bar, El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant - Williamsville, Cantina … Service at this spot is something one can call fabulous. Buffalo you must eat here! Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Español . And Other Fun Things; The 2020 Keep Busy During COVID-19 French Fry Tournament; Our Covid-19 Restaurant Guide; I Am Once Again Asking For You To Buy a T-Shirt or Sticker to Fight Cancer “LA DIVINA” SALAD Warm chicken with goat cheese, mixed leaves, avocado and tomatoes in house dressing TRICOLORE Tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, mixed leaves in house dressing SALMON S LA D Mixed leaves, tomatoes, avocado, salmon fillet and lemon in house dressing £5.95 £5.95 £5.95 £5.95 £5.95 £6.95 COLDMEATPLATTERS MINI PIATTO di CARNE The restaurant component of La Divina is unlike anything else that is happening in Western New York at the moment. They are open every day of the week. Where: Find: Home / USA / ... #251 of 3186 places to eat in Buffalo. The ingredients are fresh no question about that, the meats used are also freshly seasoned to an authentic Mexican taste. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. If I could give them 10 stars I would. View La Divina Mexican Store's June 2020 deals and menus. La Divina Mexican Store has got to rate top 10 authentic Mexican tacos worldwide. Log In My Account. Welcome to Taqueria Ranchos La Delicias in Buffalo, New York. TEXT "Ranchos716" to 90407 Or Sign Up HERE ¡Bienvenido! La Divina. It's heaven wrapped in a corn taco that would be my best description. La Divina Dos is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Most sought after items are their tacos with Pollo barboacoa taco and sausage taco. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. If you want to see a complete list of all Mexican restaurants in Buffalo, we have you covered! La Divina Southern Bakery - American Restaurant. And it’s a shame, because this is a shining culinary star in a dark Transit sky of chain restaurants. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Buffalo La Divina Dos menu. 8.4K likes. Small, but heavenly. The cook lived in Michoacan Mexico which has one of the best carnitas style cuisine in the Mexican Republic. They are the best tacos in Western, NY PERIOD! For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Buffalo La Divina Mexican Store menu. La Divina Dos.