Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy pairs cepalin with hyaluronic acid in order to keep skin moisturized and soft during and after pregnancy, which may help prevent stretch marks. In Stock. Glycolic acid gets rid of dead skin that may be trapping an infection below the surface, and it also evens skin texture and lightens dark marks. It also helps to maintain skin's natural moisture balance. Mederma ® AG Hand & Body Lotion helps remove dead cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin and maintains your skin’s moisture balance. Mederma AG Shampoo & Body Cleanser 3 ct 8 oz. Avoid contact with eyes. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. View cart for details. Aqua Glycolic ® is the brand behind a range of skin care products using alpha hydroxy acids. When I had called the company years ago to find out the percent of glycolic acid in the face cream vs. the hand and body lotion, a very nice man told me 8% in the face cream and 12% in the hand and body lotion, but I could use the hand and body lotion on my face if I wanted a stronger response. Mederma AG products provide the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body. Use this natural body wash in the shower, giving a little extra care to your problem areas. • Soap-free (resulting in minimum irritation) Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Cayman Islands, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Aqua Glycolic Shampoo & Body Cleanser helps to maintain the natural moisture balance of a healthy scalp and body, and, with a pH close to the natural pH of skin, allows for maximum results with minimum irritation. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Mederma AG Facial Cleanser used to be called Aqua Glycolic Facial Cleanser but Merz Pharmaceuticals changed the name of their Aqua Glycolic line to Mederma AG. Continued use will reveal soft, smooth skin with a healthy glow. Mederma AG Advanced Dry Skin Therapy Body Cleanser 8 oz. I have for years with excellent results. Mederma AG products provide the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body Mederma side effects. Best Acne-fighting Face Wash: Mederma AG Hydrating Facial Cleanser Acne is one of the most common skin issues that crops up during pregnancy. Body Wash, CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash 10 oz. Mederma products visibly reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. This Advanced Dry Skin Therapy line from Mederma® is: • Hypoallergenic Mederma AG Body Cleanser is an excellent all-over body cleanser and exfoliant Helps to maintain skin’s natural moisture balance. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. If there is no irritation, application can be increased to twice daily. Mederma AG products provide the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body To view full Product Ingredients, click here. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, WASH PRODUCT OFF, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.