13 reviews of Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center - Parking "I don't see where these comments about how friendly the front is... She seemed "bothered" by us, she said monotone & flat "how can I help you" no enthusiasm, no smile, nothing to make us feel as if we are guests. Retreat to our Luxury Hotel on Michigan Avenue. Located 10 miles from Guaranteed Rate Field, the property provides a bar and free private parking. We’ll deliver to your room a bed, dog bowl with water, and treats. Please inform Evergreen Park Plaza Inn Luxury Suite 52 of your expected arrival time in advance. Need Hotel Chicago Parking in Chicago? We speak English and 43 other languages. Please check your dates and format them as (MMM/DD/YYYY). 4.3/5. Our collection of elegantly furnished rentals offers dramatic two-story living areas with exquisite fireplaces, superior amenities, and an authentic downtown Chicago experience. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. View deals for Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Thanks! Enjoy free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges. Anchored in Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhood, Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop is on the corner of business and unique experience, at Madison and Halsted. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Located 10 miles from Guaranteed Rate Field, the property provides a bar and free private parking. The Guesthouse Hotel. Chicago, the third-largest city in the United States, is home to 1,384 completed high-rises, 52 of which stand taller than 600 feet (183 m). You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. 7 nights or more: Additional $100 deep-cleaning fee, Made your reservation? Experience New York's Iconic Luxury Hotel on Central Park South. Reservado 2 veces en las 12 últimas horas en nuestra página Reservado por última vez hace 10 … Guided by our purpose of care, we’re committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness in an effort to ensure your safety and wellbeing. | We will be back shortly. Want to stretch your legs some more? Something went wrong – please try again later. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Park Hyatt Chicago donates 100% of its standard $100 pet fee to PAWS (Pets Are Worth Saving) Chicago, the city’s largest no-kill animal shelter. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 6 miles from Evergreen Park Plaza Inn Luxury. To book an award or join World of Hyatt, please call 1 800 304 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center. Keep reading to discover how you can save by staying with us: We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. View deals for The Penthouse at Grand Plaza. Tel: +1 312 335 1234 800 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60611, Three dining outlets, including private dining at NoMI, NoMI Spa, offering the unique HydraFacial®, 24-hour StayFit™ gym and 7,000-square-foot fitness center, Laundry / Dry Cleaning (complimentary pressing of up to two items), Oversized soaking tub with views of the Chicago skyline or Lake Michigan, Two-sink vanity in bathroom fashioned from imported marble, Emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector, Accessible Transportation with advance notice, Assistive listening devices for meetings provided upon request, Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways with 32in (0.81m) of clear width, Closed caption or closed captioning decoders for guest room televisions. The Penthouse at Grand Plaza. My wife enjoyed the decorations throughout the property while I enjoyed the free internet and spacious room. Effortlessly blend function with the delightfully unexpected in this foodie-friendly neighborhood that offers debuting restaurant by world renowned chefs, luxury boutique shopping, gritty street art, … Explore Park Hyatt Chicago’s dining collection: NoMI Kitchen, NoMI Lounge, and NoMI Garden, all named for our hotel’s iconic location on North Michigan Avenue. Respect the privacy of others. Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop. Book the Congress Plaza Hotel - Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Chicago. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Chicago, IL . If you need parking, search our Hotel Chicago parking map, compare discounted parking rates and reserve guaranteed parking near Hotel Chicago. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Click here to read post guidelines. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Park Hyatt Chicago, our founding Park Hyatt hotel, boasts sophisticated design, an impressive private art collection and award-winning cuisine just steps from the Magnificent Mile. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel welcomes guests of all abilities. United States. Easy access to 90/94 expressway, restaurants are walking distance, 30 minutes to downtown using Uber/Lyft. It's pretty here but I really enjoy a little customer service. Crowne Plaza is close to all major expressways (I-90/94, I-190 and I-294). Reservations: 1 … The Congress Plaza Hotel has free cribs and two on-site restaurants, while Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel is pet-friendly. Try again? Authenticity is at the heart of Park Plaza. Located near Grant Park on Michigan Ave., with views of Lake Michigan, the Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center has been a Windy City icon since 1893, playing host to U.S. presidents, international celebrities and performers, foreign dignitaries and elite travelers from around the world. * Sherrill, I'm a News Personality, my mission in journalism is to be the voice for the voiceless. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Evergreen Park Plaza Inn Luxury Suite 52 has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 2, 2019, Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers.