Works great and the size is great for smaller bathrooms. Renpho bathroom scale is a good assistant to help you reach your fitness goals. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The results are near accurate I would say. This is my second RENPHO purchase and I am happy to have found a trustworthy, reliable, and caring company that places a high standard on their products and on customer service! The Renpho Bluetooth Scale only logged two out of 12 days of weigh-ins and was off by more than half a pound on four occasions. I’m satsified with this buy. You can share your progress with your gym or yoga class friends and family. This weight scale can be calibrated automatically and 4 high precision sensors ensure the accurate measurements with the graduation of 0.1lb I recently purchased the RENPHO Bluetooth Bathroom Digital Scale and after using it for a week I can highly recommend it for its performance, design, and user ease. (Its white tone matches my bathroom decor and hardware perfectly!) Innotech Smart Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Digital Bathroom Weight Weighing Scales Body Composition BMI Analyzer & Health Monitor with Free APP, Compatible with Fitbit, Apple Health & Google Fit, RENPHO Bluetooth Rechargeable Smart Scale Digital Weight and Body Fat USB Weight BMI Scale, Body Composition Monitor with Smartphone App, 396 lbs, Liorque Digital Body Weight Scale with Smartphone App Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Multiple Users, Sturdy Tempered Glass, 400 lb/180 kg - White, Xiaomi Smart Scale Bluetooth Digital Weight Scale - White, Liorque Scales Digital Weight and Body Fat, Bathroom Scale sync with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 14 Body Composition Monitor with iOS, Android APP, Wireless Cloud-Storage for Unlimited Data, Black, Body Fat Scale, Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale Body Composition Analyzer Health Monitor High Precision Measuring Weighing Scale for BMI Body Weight Fat, Vita Coco Natural Coconut Water, 330ml (Pack of 12), Water Flosser, Anjou Rechargeable Cordless 10oz/300mL Professional Oral Irrigator Helps Teeth Deep Cleaning, 3 Modes 4 Jet Tips, IPX7 Waterproof, Easy-to-Clean Water Reservoir, for Home and Travel Use, Bright Platinum Walkie Talkies for Kids, Small Portable Two-Way Radio for Family to Camping, LCD Flashlight, Gifts Toys for Boys and Girls to Outside Adventure, Toddler Christmas Birthday Gifts. Another option: Use a basic weight-only scale (the Taylor 7506, $25, got top scores in our previous tests of stand-alone digital scales) plus this BMI calculator. Please try again. With that bathroom being a bit smaller than the master bath, I purchased this one because it was smaller. Buy RENPHO Body Fat Scale Weight Bathroom Smart Digital Bluetooth Scale USB Rechargeable with Smartphone App, Body Composition Monitor for Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Weight, 396 lbs Black on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale After my Fitbit and Withings scale fell apart last August, the search for a new set started. Randomly changing between not reading anything, to displaying an error message, to reading weights of 150kg+ with no one and nothing on the scale.... Edited: Down from 5 stars to 1 star. It was very easy to add/pair as a device to the RENPHO app. The scale competes with pricier brand options in that it is both high-quality and precise. Easy Operate: The Simplest way to keep track you and your families fitness process: Step-on technology, Auto-off , Auto-zero, Auto-calibration; 3 steps to set up the smart App, 5 seconds to get your weight/BMI trend, measures in both lb and kg. My body looks very different, but my weight is relatively unchanged (swapped muscle for fat), however all throughout tracking with the scale over that year, the BMI just increased and decreased slightly, directly relative to my slightly increasing/decreasing weight. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They seem to be generally exactly the same, except that the ES-20M has far more biometric data that gets calculated and trended out, so for only a few bucks more, I'd maybe lean towards that other one. I still haven’t quite figured out turning it on. Renpho Digital Ltd. is now a global health & wellness brand with global office & warehouse. There are 26 customer reviews and 38 customer ratings. Keep standing on the scale for 5-10 seconds. The design is my personal favorite aspect of the scale as it is modern, sleek, and simplistic. There was a problem completing your request. For the Bluetooth User: RENPHO Amazon BUY IT HERE Price : $28 Pro: Easy to setup, tracks 11 metrics over time, one scale — unlimited users, share … © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care, Go to Amazon.com to see all 22,441 reviews. I cannot download the app. It can give you an overview of your body and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress. Now I want to return the item but there’s no option to to do. RENPHO Money-Back Guarantee If there is any dissatisfaction with purchase, or the smart scale is not in working condition or has functional issues, RENPHO provides a full refund for the purchase price of the item, and may also offer a working product or exchange Renpho is committed to enhance quality of life by offering excellent products to bring healthier and smarter lifestyle. Scale is also light and app is fantastic! We all use to measure the fat content, bmi, bone mass etc. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. User-friendly app. There was a problem completing your request. Batteries are fresh. Edited: Down from 5 stars to 1 star. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone, and all the data will be uploaded to your App whenever you open the App and measuring again. Smart app works in connection with fitness apps. I recently purchased the RENPHO Bluetooth Bathroom Digital Scale and after using it for a week I can highly recommend it for its performance, design, and user ease. This item RENPHO Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs - Black #1 Best Seller RENPHO Premium Wi-Fi Bluetooth Scale Smart Digital Bathroom Weight BMI Body Fat Scale Tracks 13 Metrics, Wireless Body Composition Analysis & Health Monitor with ITO Coating Technology, Black Please use a different way to share. Renpho has over 50 health & wellness products under the brands of RENPHO, with amazon channels across the globe.