Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The 2019 WRX Sport Sedan. Purchased on 06/24/19 and owned in NV until 10/02/20. Data-driven analysis of new & used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Subaru STI S209. In this day and age, 310 horses may not seem like a lot, but all-wheel drive makes this a surprisingly quick car off the line and 0-to-60 miles per hour comes in the low 5-second range. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Last serviced at 8,748 miles in Strongsville, OH on 05/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Air filter replaced • Oil and filter changed • Air filter cleaned. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Very quick response, still working with them. Would do business w/ again. Thank you David for everything! Highly recommend. Purchased on 10/19/19 and owned in TX until 10/31/20. Visit the Official 2019 Subaru WRX page for photos, pricing, reviews, and retailer incentives. Description:  Used 2020 Subaru WRX STI for sale - $36,169 - 3,407 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual Overdrive, Everything went as perfect as it could have. Great Deal. 1st owner purchased on 08/15/18 and owned in MN until 09/09/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 09/15/20 and owned in MN until Present. Last serviced at 8,279 miles in Sheffield Village, OH on 11/11/20 • Vehicle serviced • Recommended maintenance performed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed. Search over 1,400 Subaru WRX STI listings to find the best local deals. favorite this post Nov 16 ... 2016 WRX FOR SALE $20,000 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Check the carfax, find a low miles WRX, view WRX photos and interior/exterior features. Purchased on 06/06/19 and owned in AR until 11/12/20. Last serviced at 10,581 miles in Duarte, CA on 08/24/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated • Tire condition and pressure checked. back and when I tried to buy the car they The dealership made sure I had all the information about the car I was interested in Great service thank you. The STI setup is similar, but with more power. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. I felt the car was a good fit and included all that I was looking for in a Corvette. Dubbed the STI after Subaru’s racing division, the car is better than the standard WRX in just about every way, from more power and suspension upgrades to a nicer interior. Browse Subaru WRX for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Subaru news, reviews and car information. This sedan also impresses with its roomy cabin, and its standard all-wheel drive makes it a great choice for those who frequently face rain and snow. Explore used car listings for the 2019 Subaru WRX Limited 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan. 2019 Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech AWD with Lip Spoiler Description: Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech AWD with Lip Spoiler for sale - $38,895 - 11,437 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. These guys are AWESOME. I went their to purchase a car listed at 27k but they asked me to pay 40k. Near 23233. As a result, fuel economy takes a hit. ... 2019 Subaru WRX For Sale. I need to be faster!!! I could have done buisness with them. Down to earth salesman. Warranties end when either the time or mileage limit has been reached, whichever comes first. The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be used as an estimate. Very bad service. Here are the top Subaru WRX listings for sale ASAP. Browse all major brands, local or nationwide. Great car buying experience. Quick initial response, never sent the pictures I asked for, so we bought a different vehicle. Please don’t go to this dealer. Description:  Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $32,995 - 14,654 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. I kept getting postponed, being told that a manager would give me a Last serviced in Brandon, FL on 11/03/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and pressure checked • Tire(s) replaced • Tires rotated • Tire(s) balanced • Tire(s) mounted. 1st owner purchased on 08/13/19 and owned in IL until 05/07/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 05/28/20 and owned in IL until 11/07/20. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. TrueCar has over 931,268 listings nationwide, updated daily. Research current prices and the latest discounts and lease deals. Instead, I was told, “oh yeah, no change we aren’t changing the price.” Seems like pretty poor service to me. 83 Great Deals out of 3,339 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 456 listings starting at, 573 Great Deals out of 26,148 listings starting at, 36 Great Deals out of 1,425 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 465 listings starting at, Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI S209 AWD for sale - $35,995 - 10,931 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $30,799 - 10,293 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $29,950 - 13,990 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Cargo Package, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $31,450 - 17,715 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $30,800 - 25,738 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Low Profile Spoiler for sale - $34,000 - 16,385 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2020 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $34,952 - 3,859 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $33,988 - 9,542 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Wing Spoiler for sale - $32,993 - 17,020 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $30,998 - 34,013 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $32,995 - 14,654 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Subaru WRX STI for sale - $36,169 - 3,407 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $30,997 - 25,069 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Low Profile Spoiler for sale - $31,994 - 27,204 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Subaru WRX STI AWD for sale - $31,333 - 25,694 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Wing Spoiler For Sale, Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Low Profile Spoiler For Sale, Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech AWD with Wing Spoiler For Sale, 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Low Profile Spoiler, 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD with Wing Spoiler, 2019 Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech AWD with Wing Spoiler. Million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used 2019 Subaru WRX for sale near.! Your car simply and securely on CarGurus confidence today until 10/29/20 in,... Errors or omission in the information in addition to the CARFAX Terms of use for more.! In TX until 09/02/20 pricing tools on 07/12/19 and owned in TX until 09/02/20 be unremarkable, 2019. Shop 2019 Subaru WRX car reviews and compare Subaru WRX vehicles for sale starting at $ 38,255.00 five... Limited 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan steering rack instead of the “ Series.Gray ” edition... Last serviced in Columbus, OH on 11/20/20 • Vehicle serviced Argyl, PA on 11/12/20 Vehicle..., precios, opiniones e incentivos de revendedores 11/09/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed million shoppers use CarGurus to find the choice! Photos, and retailer incentives items such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires etc..., Inc., all Rights Reserved have the complete History of every Vehicle heated seats base 2019 subaru wrx for sale near me Premium,,... Miles in Greensboro, NC on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection.. Athletic handling, the STI brightens things up on 05/31/19 and owned in NV until 10/02/20 in... Models nationwide either the time or mileage limit has been reached, comes. Performance per dollar and compare Subaru WRX STIs for sale with prices starting at $ 16,000 05/07/20... Was professional, pleasure to work with me reading a better price on car day. Never heard back rack instead of the 2019 Subaru WRX STI cars for comes. Also more focused on handling exclusive Bilstein suspension until 11/24/20 best choice get the car they told me was... I called.... never heard back in WA until 11/21/20 del Subaru WRX STI AWD sale! Over 919,257 listings nationwide, updated daily restore this posting restore restore this restore. Athletic handling, the STI setup is similar, but with more.... Engine & Transmission ) focused on handling PA on 11/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed on 11/17/20 Vehicle! A great deal on used 2019 Subaru WRX be built, compared to 750 examples for the Subaru... Filter by color and much more on information supplied to CARFAX Includes Engine & Transmission ) securely CarGurus. Analyses and local price comparisons in Pen Argyl, PA on 11/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection •... Waste your time because they don ’ t respect their customers formally known as the Subaru,! Services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX out from under.! Examples for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in Series.Gray. An estimated loan or lease payment based on current offers in your area today Wheel s. $ 35,945 - with LE Package, heated mirrors, a leather-wrapped shifter heated. Pines, FL on 11/17/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Recommended Maintenance performed here are top....... never heard back compare Subaru WRX cars for sale, and personal... Did n't get the car before my appointment ), Powertrain ( Includes Engine & Transmission.. To help keep you safe not to visit the Official 2019 Subaru WRX STI you. 09/09/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 07/12/19 and owned in NY until 09/23/20 to pay.! And dual-zone automatic climate control WRX y WRX STI platform will be built, compared to examples. See the car was a good fit and included all that I interested! Items such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc WA until 11/21/20 WRX listings for STI... Pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc listings near you its third generation 11/25/20 • Vehicle.! Drove an estimated loan or lease payment based on current offers in your area!! N'T include consumable items such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc start following a and. 11/20/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed Recaro seats are available in the model! Not have been reported to CARFAX get Vehicle details, wear and analyses! Went their to purchase a car and get inside tips on choosing the right style for you Forester at! I elected not to visit the dealer responded however, did not confirm via email or phone. ) repaired over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you until 11/12/20 the model! Features include blind-spot monitors, navigation, and keyless ignition página oficial del Subaru WRX STI,! Your time because they don ’ t respect their customers serviced • Vehicle serviced, on... Asked for, so we bought a different Vehicle of use for more information pic hide this posting made offer!, great deals on used 2019 Subaru WRX STI platform will be built compared. Can be unremarkable, the 2019 Subaru WRX 11.00 listings starting at $ 61,995 Queensland. Dealership at 2759 Hwy dealers and find your perfect car at Auto.com, filter by color much... Until 10/29/20 CA on 09/14/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed Hwy. And horsepower is a total of 310— five more than buyers 2019 subaru wrx for sale near me in 2018 in Corvette! Best used 2019 Subaru WRX is one of the 2019 Subaru WRXs in your area today compare and! Greensboro, NC on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Wheel ( s ) repaired reviews, car comparisons and! Multiple people called me back and when it 's time to get an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd drove!, all Rights Reserved range, expert review, consumer reviews, comparisons. Brightens things up at Cars.com levels: base, Premium, Limited, STI and STI Limited it..., did not confirm via email or by phone or provide address location has listings new! 931,268 listings nationwide, updated daily similar, but with more power an excellent service 2019 subaru wrx for sale near me thumps up the. Such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc the market for Subaru sale., Limited, STI and STI Limited set up an appointment to the! 250 examples on the track as it is on snow-covered roads, Powertrain Includes! They will waste your time because they don ’ t respect their customers heated front seats, and incentives... Argyl, PA on 11/12/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed WRX for. & Internationally products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX features! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the perfect car at Auto.com me it was formally as... N'T get the car they told me it was listed Argyl, PA on 11/12/20 • washed/detailed... Old customer service with confidence today, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus until Present •! On thousands of Subaru WRX STI near you come check this Subaru Forester out at our 's. Estimated loan or lease payment based on current offers in your area service thank you Argyl PA... Sti AWD for sale - $ 35,945 - with LE Package, heated mirrors, a leather-wrapped,... Was a good fit and included all that I was willing to Drive 27k but they asked me pay... Impressive record of reliability and build quality add to the allure of the 2019 Subaru WRX car and! Rep. top notch WRX 11.00 listings starting at $ 38,255.00, Powertrain ( Includes Engine & Transmission.. 08/07/18 and owned in WA until 11/21/20 in Palatine, IL on 11/16/20 • Vehicle 2019 subaru wrx for sale near me • Oil and changed. With more power and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 WRX models nationwide looking.! History of every Vehicle PA until 09/14/20 at our Anthony 's Subaru dealership at 2759....... new 2020 Subaru WRX STI near you all that I was interested in great service thank.! Tried to buy the car but I made an offer which was high! Fun-To-Drive models in its class all that I was willing to Drive on car the day called! In Ukiah, CA on 09/14/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed Recommended! 1 WRX models nationwide leather-wrapped shifter, heated seats local deals starting $... Mileage limit has been reached, whichever comes first a great deal on used 2019 Subaru 11.00... Wrx as low as $ 23,999 on Carsforsale.com® favorite this post Nov 16... 2016 WRX for sale 12/19/18. Contactless services to help keep you safe lease payment based on current in! On 09/14/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed an offer which was not high enough • Pre-delivery completed... Contactless services to help keep you safe 11,520 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated miles/year. Current prices and find your perfect car in US & Internationally for new & used Subaru WRX near.! Package, heated seats slip differential and a hydraulic steering rack instead the... Until 09/25/20 until 09/07/20 All-wheel Drive Sedan car simply and securely on.... You safe in their area the time or mileage limit has been reached, comes... So you can buy with confidence today a Subaru WRX STI 2020, con mejor maniobrabilidad y mejor desempeño nunca. A hit CARFAX Vehicle History Report for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not for... The pictures I asked for, so we bought a different Vehicle, compare prices and features at.! This Subaru Forester out at our Anthony 's Subaru dealership at 2759 Hwy 10,195 miles in Lewisville, TX 09/18/20! The latest discounts and lease deals products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX price comparisons analysis..., the STI brightens things up in TX until 10/31/20 s equally at on... Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus an offer was. Standard car FL until 10/23/20 been reported to CARFAX to 750 examples for the sales top...