- Tafadhali sema pole pole! Ooh! What's the meaning of "matata"? Here is a joyous song with an important lyric from the Wal Usage Frequency: 1 No matter how many babies are being born, everyone of us are different on the outside. ), Last Update: 2014-07-03 ... Kabila hili la Cofan wana aina 17 za ayahuasca, na wanaweza kuitofautisha kutoka mbali huko msituni, na zote hizi kwetu sisi zinaonekana kuwa sawa. Use the search bar to look for terms in all glossaries, dictionaries, articles and other resources simultaneously Quality: Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. I've understood. He is a ruthless scavenger who uses Scar's rise to power as a means of giving his clan free reign over the savanna. Here is a joyous song with an important lyric from the Walt Disney channel series, The Lion Guard. Quality: Could you repeat that! I got fed up. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. Could you speak slowly, please! ... Kabila hili la Cofan wana aina 17 za ayahuasca, na wanaweza kuitofautisha kutoka mbali huko msituni, na zote hizi kwetu sisi zinaonekana kuwa sawa. (Sisi ni sawa!) Thank you!Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. English Swahili; Do you speak English/French? Translation of '해적왕 [Pirate King] (Haejeogwang)' by ATEEZ (에이티즈) from English, Korean to English From: Machine Translation Parts of the English-Swahili dictionary are based on Ergane and klnX. Or learning new words is more your thing? Use the search bar to look for terms in all glossaries, dictionaries, articles and other resources simultaneously bab.la is not responsible for their content. Quality: Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-10-02 Context sentences for "sisi" in English. Kion finds himself lost in the Outlands where he meets Jasiri, a female hyena. Last Update: 2016-02-24 English words for ni sawa include lenitive, avail, belike, It's ok, it's all right, covalent, all wrong and is equal. She is the current leader of theLion Guard. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-08 Reply Last Update: 2020-08-19 No matter how many babies are being born, everyone of us are different on the outside. jw2019 en (1 Corinthians 9:27) Like Paul, we too must gain the mastery over our imperfect flesh rather than allow it to be our master. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Reference: Anonymous, Animacion de actividades físico deportivas, Last Update: 2016-12-12 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-12-07 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 3, Usage Frequency: 2. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-07-25 Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-24 Sisi ni sawa, Kion. Usage Frequency: 1 Pagkakain ng dalawang kilo ng tsokolate, magsasawa ka rin. Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) Still, to me, they're brand new thoughts Not to judge hyenas by their spots! Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-16 "matata" means "problems" What's this? "And sisi ni sawa,"...and Sisi Ni Sawa. Usage Frequency: 1 Swahili-English Dictionary. I don't know about you but I Love observing people while I'm out with my family. I speak very little Swahili. ~ The novelty wears off. Could you speak slowly, please! "matata" means "problems" What's this? Quality: Polish : from the personal name Sawa, from … Je, is an interrogative, so if you start a phrase with "je" the listener will know you're about to ask a question. Did you know? After eating two kilograms of chocolate, you’ll get tired of it too. Why not have a go at them together. more_vert. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Reference: AnonymousWarning: Contains invisible HTML formatting, Last Update: 2014-07-03 Language: English Words: 10,501 Chapters: 2/? Quality: Quality: