The Black Star is a Daedric Artifact in Skyrim. These souls can be used for enchanting or recharging. Newer Than: Search this thread only; Search this forum only. Search titles only; Posted by Member: Separate names with a comma. Like regular Soul Gems, Azura's Star has the ability to trap white souls, or those of creatures. Azuras star will only trap animal souls, of any size. It is obtained after completing “The Black Star” quest in exchange for Azura Star. Its very beneficial for Enchanting, since you can just kill one person to fill your Black Star with a Grand soul. It is obtained after completing “The Black Star” quest in exchange for Azura Star. Lv 7. hace 8 años. Black stars will only capture humanoid souls with a charge of Grand soul gems. Your Fat Mama. Your Website. It can store human souls. Azura's Star … Black Star can absorb both types of souls. Relevancia. At the end, you will find the broken Azura's Star. Ultimate – How to Unlock All Characters, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get the Original Starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle), Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Squirtle, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Charmander, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu – How to Get Bulbasaur. Obtaining Azura's Star thus gives you a convenient means of storing souls without constantly replenishing your stock of soul gems. Notes If I ever end up waiting until level 20+, I am no longer able to complete this quest without cheating until like level 40. I believe you can use … I know Azura's will get you a follower, how is she? Black souls are always grand so they’re better. Azura’s Star or Black Star is ‘only’ a big and epic soul gem. This makes it universally better than Azura's Star for gameplay reasons. Despite what the game says, the Black Star can hold any soul, not just people's souls. So, you can only get one of them (well, getting two of them or neither is possible thanks to a bug). I know both get you Grand souls every time but is one stronger than the other? Black Star can store Black Souls which are basically human souls. Also, does becoming a werewolf affect the game at all other than giving you the power? Respuesta Guardar. Black stars will only capture humanoid souls with a charge of Grand soul gems. Azura's Star is a Daedric Artifact awarded to you by Azura if you purify her broken star by returning it to Azura's Shrine as part of The Black Star quest. Skyrim Black Star is an important item in the game. The only remaining worshipper at the Shrine, the mage Aranea Ienith, will claim that your arrival was expected, a… So, you can only get one of them (well, getting two of them or neither is possible thanks to a bug). Azura's Star to Black Star 1x Azura's Star 1x Daedra Heart 1x Ebony Ingot 3x Black Soul Gems (Filled) Black Star to Azura's Star 1x Black Star 1x Daedra Heart 1x Quicksilver Ingot 3x Grand Souls Gems (Filled) The Daedra heart and the 3 filled gems are required to overpower the current magic flow of the star to align it for White or Black souls. Nelacar gives you the Black Star which can contain both white and black souls, whereas Aranea gives you Azura's star that can only contain white souls, but she becomes available as a powerful follower. Azura’s Star can only absorb white. You could always make a save file right before returning to Azura to get the trophy, then reload said save and finish with the Black Star. So, you can only get one of them (well, getting two of them or neither is possible thanks to a bug). All over Skyrim, innkeepers will readily tell you about the Shrine of Azura, a monument built by the Dunmer after they fled Morrowind. I usually go for the black star and can easily fully charge my enchanted weapons before it depletes of charges. Ultimate – The Fastest Way to Unlock All Characters, Super Smash Bros. The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim: How to Buy Breezehome in Whiterun, The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim: How to Make Easy Money, The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim: How to Cure Vampirism, Super Smash Bros. Azura's Star / Black Star too hard from 20-35? However, that soul gem was lost along … Visit the Shrine of Azura 2. All over Skyrim, innkeepers will readily tell you about the Shrine of Azura, a monument built by the Dunmer after they fled Morrowind. I dont care about whether I need NPC's or lesser creatures. The Black Star is a multiple, unlimited use, Black Souls Gem.