Texture ID Thermal Multi-Styling Foam 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. This heat protecting spray leaves hair protected from frizz and flyaways with a healthy, natural shine.

How to use: Hold the spray 6-8 inches away from damp hair. For Blow drying use less product. - Provides thermal protection up to 428°F (220°C) - Permits a clean release from hot tools - Provides durable firm hold for maximum style retention - Delivers a high-shine finish - Multi-benefit styler - Provides heat protection up to 450°F (232°C) - Ultra fine mist application dries on contact - Allows for clean release from styling tools - High hold finish for ultimate style longevity Professional stylists share their favorite heat protectant sprays to smooth frizz and safeguard strands. 2. Texture ID is $9.00 each, I picked them up at Sally’s. Clear All Filter 258 Results Quick View Proclaim. ETA: I just finished watching the video and this definitely looks like heat damage/training to me. Will use with all my clients.  When dry, I comb it the other way for volume & curl with a small flat iron. Formulated with bamboo extract to help fortify and hydrate the hair for Aside from protection, it gives your hair more shine and hold, which is perfect for more textured, wavy or curly styles. Texture ID products are amazing for my hair texture. Weightless, time-released hair perfume builds sexy texture, enhances shine and protects against damage from heated styling tools. How to Use . Keeping split ends at bay while protecting your hair from the wrath of heat styling tools, it’s certainly one of the more trusted brands for a reason. $10.97 - $26.53. Texture ID Thermal Multi-Styling Foam 5.0 out of 5 stars 4. 5. YMMV. I used the conditioner, deep treatment MASQUE, leave in conditioner, and styling creme. #NotSponsored. Work sparingly into What it is: A heat-protectant spray that helps maintain healthy hair by protecting against thermal damage and hot tools. Thermal Magique is perfectly suited to protect smooth, sleek and straightened hair against humidity and frizz. Texture ID Coils Twist Butter 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. I use it on my braids and my natural protective style my hair never frizz. These tools weakens and depletes essential proteins, vitamins, and natural oils. Sandesu • 11/28/2020. AT A GLANCE. 266 30 1. x 2. ... Review: Texture ID Thermal Multi-Styling Foam - Duration: 8:13. When using curling irons and straighteners, Redken Iron Shape 11 Thermal Protecting Spray is the most convenient way to protect hair from heat styling. I use a moisturizing hair milk, then the Texture ID styling creme, this product, then finishing off with my diffuser and blow dryer. I love this stuff!!! Best thermal protection spray. SHOP NOW, PAY LATER, 0% INTEREST WITH QUADPAY. The heat-protective formula (up to 450°) is great for wrap styles, roller sets, and blow-outs. How to Use . I have thick curly hair and it is a light hold. I have 3B hair. Use it before you flat iron to infuse luster in every lock, and finish your look with a quick spray of this luxurious spray for all-day, frizz-free, maximum shine. Perfect for achieving ultimate body and bounce with a light hold. It seals in moisture, provides superior heat protection, and creates a silky-smooth finish with intense shine. It’s light. This foam I use to add a little pop to my style. Paul Mitchell Hot Off The Press Thermal Protection Spray. 7. Frizzy, fine hair is no match for the Thermal Creations Heat Protectant. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Kenmore, WA. The heat-protective formula (up to 450°) is great for wrap styles, roller sets, and blow-outs. Apply a small amount onto palms. How to Restore Faded Receipts? Applied to the roots, this texturizing formula provides instant volume.