If you have feedback you'd like to share with Travelex and other travelers, please do! 2 talking about this. Be the first one to find this review helpful. FAQ. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns Consumer Affairs. Very disappointed and for someone like me who travels a lot, I will not be using this service and I will be sure to let all my travel buddies know about this. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. It would be very helpful if you had a link to the insurance site from your Travelex website. Review: Travelex Travel Insurance. Read customer reviews and compare their plans online. You've already flagged this Reply from Travelex US. 1097. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com They even called me a few times to check on me in the hospital while I was abroad. Travelex compensated my costs when a blizzard interrupted my travels! I purchased the policy at the beginning of March 2020 for a trip to Israel, for treatment at the Dead Sea, starting May 30 until June 9, 2020. If travel is your passion, rely on us to make your travels easier, safer and smarter. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Travelex travel insurance plans anticipate the coverage needed while customized upgrades offer the ultimate in travel insurance security. Thank you for taking the time to post about your situation on Consumer Affairs. Categories My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Sign up Install App For companies Overview Reviews About Travelex Insurance Reviews 1 • Average . 3 stars. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Travelex Travel Insurance Review. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. 24,711 Reviews . Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. My husband and I purchased Travelex travel insurance for a Baltic Sea Cruise that we had booked. Delayed luggage can dramatically impact your trip, and travel insurance ensures you are quickly reimbursed so you can use the funds to purchase necessities and enjoy your vacation. Travel insurance takes care of the things that traditional insurance does not. Write a review. Their Travel Basic plan provides just the essentials. Put simply, this means that Travelex is one of the most financially stable travel insurance providers on the market, and you won’t have to worry about the … She ended up getting really sick… Filed a claim with Travelex with documentation from the Doctors on what happened and our policy covered the whole thing! The Travelex brand and logo are recognized around the world as a leader in travel protection and currency exchange. Hi Christian, we're sorry to hear about this. Travelex is a partner of AARDY. I had everything documented and received refunds for everything down to the penny. Tremendous financial and stress relief for us and the process was fairly easy. Your Travelex Insurance premiums are based on your vacation’s total cost and how many people require coverage. A link has directed you to this review. This site contains a brief description of benefits. During this time, Travelex was also dealing with an uptick of requests caused by the COVID-19 impact. Would use again as travel insurance on future trips. We understand the experience surrounding your situation did not meet your expectations. She ended up having to go to the ER one night and a small operation done. Travelers under this plan can receive up to 100 percent of their insurance trip costs up to a maximum of $10,000 for covered cancellation or interruption reasons, or $200,000 for all travelers on the same plan. Covered reasons for trip cancellation and interruption are extensive and include job loss, terrorism, death or hospitalization of a destination host, and many more. PLUS The price was great for the coverage. ALLIANZ TRAVEL. We will email you directly about your options with the policy. This is a great option for travelers with a limited budget or for those taking short, domestic vacations. I immediately filed a claim with Travelex and within three weeks of filing the claim we received a check for reimbursement of all of our travel costs. Please note that the Travelex Max Plan was withdrawn in November 2017. However, you will only be covered in your home country for 30 days every 90 days of insurance cover – or 15 days for every 90 days of insurance cover if your home country is the US. All you need to know about Travelex Travel Insurance: Reviews, Plans and Ratings. Nevertheless, you can travel with SafetyWing insurance anywhere in the world apart from Cuba, Iran, and North Korea. from $95.11* 1-10 of 11 replies Sorted by « 1 2 » ljaguar. If you would like to obtain a Date Transfer of your policy, you will first need to cancel your claim, rather than appealing the claim decision, with BHSIC. Squaremouth is our top choice for your travel insurance needs. Check out what travelers are saying about Travelex! I've never needed the insurance, BUT it is great to know that I had it!! Thank you again, and we look forward to insuring all your future travels. SQUAREMOUTH. Reply. We do empathize with you and your family and understand that the coronavirus has caused a significant disruption on our society. Travelex has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012 and maintains an A+ rating with the organization based on only 17, mostly negative, customer reviews. Thank you for choosing Travelex Insurance Services Inc. (“Travelex Insurance”). “Thanks for making the claim process hassle-free.” Travelex offers a wide range of travel insurance package plans and a couple travel accident plans. PLEASE KEEP THE PRICE AFFORDABLE. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. The process was a bit lengthy with the back and forth especially since I was abroad and unable to call the states. We scored the coverage features of multiple plans to find the best travel insurance companies. Travel Insurance Reviews. If you have any questions: ☎ +1(650) 492-6298 - Call Us! Compare rates. The Smart Travels: Customer Stories blog contains tons of great stories detailing how Travelex supports customers while traveling. In the wake of the rapidly changing and escalating global impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Travelex Insurance is focusing our teams to respond to your questions and inquiries as soon as possible. It's legit!! Best for Families. Customer Service Before Trip Customer Service During Trip Customer Service During Claim TOTAL SALES. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only.