Castor Seed Seller by oursnail ( m ): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2015. 2. This item: Golden autumn Farm -50 Castor Bean Seed CDN$7.49. Planting Castor Beans. If press wheels are used in contact with the seed, care should be taken that they do not crush the seed. Can you handle? This is to inform our esteemed customers that as the rain is beginning to reduce, we have commenced harvesting and shelling of our castor. The oil was also used as an engine lubricant and for burning lamps in earlier days. FREE Shipping. Castor is planted in 0.96 to 1.01 m rows, with a seeding rate of 11.2 to 15.7 kg/ha and plant spacing of 20 to 25 cm within the row. Expect to buy castor seeds at reasonable market rate. Dacitas Plc Info Email Phone Lagos Plot 11 Kudirat Abiola Way Oregun Ikeja Lagos Nigeria. I need supply of castor seed. Worldwide shipping. We are looking for the suppliers of castor seeds who can supply 25 tons. Giant Zanzibar Castor Bean 7 Seeds -Ricinus- Green Leaf Garden, Lawn, Supply, Maintenance 3.0 out of 5 stars 234. Given that the castor oil plant is one which thrives on soils that other food crops don’t grow well in, this makes room for a great opportunity for Nigerian farmers to explore. Castor Seed In Nigeria India is well-known globally for its spices, which has a rich aroma, taste and texture; Ratanpara Overseas is the one that brings this magic in its purest form to you. 08036659665 Christopher. Contact us for us on +2348034467226 for your supply at affordable prices. Akinwale Paul from Ibadan. Copyright © 2019 by Ratanpara Overseas | Website Designed & Promoted by Webclick Digital Pvt. Nigeria as a nation spends over $90 million dollars on the importation of castor oil … CDN$5.29. Business establishments like Oyinloke Farm, Biotop Green Oils & Importers in Nigeria, Tayoliads Enterprise, etc. http://www.agrifarming.in/castor-cultivation-information-guide/, https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-castor-seed-oil.html, Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS, http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html. Castor Bean- 15 Seeds 2.8 out of 5 stars 17. Altitude: 0-1800m above sea level. The castor cultivation profit is … Seed Co Nigeria is a joint venture seed company between Seed Co West Africa Limited and SARO Agrosciences Nigeria Limited that commenced operations in Nigeria in 2014. Customs services and international tracking provided. + Update your shipping location ... Buy It Now. Thanks so much! We are one of the largest producers of Castor Seed in Nigeria. The production capacity of the proposed plant is four (4) tons per day and would operate a double shift of eight (8) hours each at 80% of installed capacity for three hundred (300) working day producing about one hundred and sixty (160) tons of castor oil bi-monthly. Nigeria imports over N30 billion worth of castor oil every year despite having arable and fertile land, and climatic conditions suitable for its farming. Please write me your prices and varieties at : ughuluconstance@gmail.com. Find hundreds species of seeds on Rarexoticseeds. My advice to avoid getting ripped off 3. See the market overview of Castor Bean (Castor Seed) in Nigeria at a glance including real-time offers, market prices, news, insights, suppliers, trade data and more. 96Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. Sow castor seeds 1 inches deep and space the seeds at least 3 feet away. Find Castor Seed shops, stores and distributors with their address, phone number, email id and website info in Nigeria on VConnect. Search Products. Bringing You The Freshness And Purity Of Nature. Address: Ratanpara Overseas A7, Cosmic Complex, Near Kalp Hospital, Zanzarda Bypass, Junagadh 362001, Gujarat, India. We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . My recommendation (chart form) 4. Castor Seeds in Nigeria. Please can you contact me immediately. gibsonii is a smallish (relatively) castor oil plant and can be used towards the front of the border with out too much fear of imbalance. Throughout its considerable history, Halifax Seed has evolved to be a market leader in the horticultural and agriculture industry in Atlantic Canada for both wholesale customers as well as Home Gardeners. 1. So what we are doing … “Nigerians spend over N100billion to import castor oil annually. I need the seeds for my client. Revealed Comparative Advantage help. 1190 castor seed prices products below Seeds Price Certified African Togo High Purity Raw White Sesame Seeds … We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie ( m ): 4:59am On May 14, 2017. Where to buy castor oil / Where can I buy castor oil. Halifax Seed Company Inc., Canada's oldest continuously operating family owned seed company, was established in 1866. Buy the selected items together. Castor Oil Plant is a large plant used mainly for spot planting in display beds. Rainfall: 500-600 annually. Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria, Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister. Ltd. - Website Designing Company. If there is a plant that comes close to being a fix-it-all, it’s the Ricinus Communis, or castor bean plant. The beans themselves contain a toxic enzyme called ricin, but when you extract just the oil, the enzyme loses its toxicity, leaving behind a long list of benefits. THANKS TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. Ricinus communis var. Derrich Farms Limited. can buy your castor seeds. Fast Sprouting Castor Bean Seeds in Bulk. According to him, castor seeds grow in over 24 states, which is the additional advantage for Nigeria to make castor oil a major source of income instead of crude oil. Contact Buyer. I ndia is said to be the world’s largest producer of castor seed and meets most of the global demand for castor oil.. Nigeria imports over N30 billion worth of castor oil every year despite having arable and fertile land, and climatic conditions suitable for its farming. Soak castor seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours before planting. Our products are 100% natural and have good nutritional value and reach the final customers after passing strict quality and food-grade standards. Brand New. Find trusted Castor Seeds Buyers. Usually grown as an annual, the Castor Bean plant may reach 8 feet in height or more by the end of the summer. Meaning, translation and how to say, Castor seed in Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba, English| Nigerian Dictionar How often to buy castor oil & how often to use it Here are some questions you should ask yourself before buying castor oil. Founder of the company - Mr. Brijesh Ratanpara - is dedicated to promote agri farming, agri export and committed to meet the diverse demands of spices, oil seeds, cereals, fresh and delicious fruits and vegetables. The reason for our waxing stronger is because our numerous clients are satisfied with us. Vanity Oils supplies 100% pure and natural carrier and essential oils. We are based in Lagos and ship everywhere in Nigeria. Need buy or sell Castor Seeds in Nigeria? The world consumption of castor oil is very high. Nigeria. We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS - Agriculture - Nairaland. Our team works on a single-aim of attaining 100% client satisfaction. You will get all in the best quality under our brand name. 100 Ricinus communis Seeds, Castor Bean Seeds, Castor Oil Plant Seeds. CDN$ 16.73 CDN$ 16. See How To Advertise. 08067443940 you can also WhatsApp me. Castor Bean Farming In Nigeria. Ecological requirements. Ground seed cakes are used as fertilizers (castor oil pomace) Varieties . Jiji.ng is the best FREE marketplace in Nigeria! There are lots of castor oil buyers in Nigeria who will be happy to do business with you. Thanks. You can send us your enquiry or make us a call to discuss your requirements. 3.1 out of 5 stars 11. Hello, my company is into processing of crude castor oil, located in Ogun State.. KC1, KC2, KC3 and KC4. / Different Goat Breeds For Farming In Nigeria / Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). We are one of the largest producers of Castor Seed in Nigeria . www.fasttree.blogspot.com. Castor Seeds are valued mainly for their oil, which is used in pharmaceutical products. Use filtered or purified water instead of tap water. Castor Oil: Part 1- How to Grow and Harvest Beans From Castor Oil Plant: Castor oil is extracted from the castor bean or castor seeds, which has a wide variety of uses in Ayurvedic medicine and cosmetics. 73. To buy your castor seed in large quantity call or whatsapp :+2348169418699.or+2348026295645.e-mail: oursnail@gmail.com. As you know we have been selling seeds we harvested last year. rnWe can supply you with the best Castor Seeds and Oil to any destination in the world. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Nigeria Castor Seeds Directory provides list of Made in Nigeria Castor Seeds Products supplied by reliable Nigeria Castor Seeds Manufacturers, Traders and Companies. castor plant is one of fastest tree in world but is most difficult plant to harvest and dehulling.The castor seed seller know that castor plant is a member of … Explanations of the terms {cold pressed, organic, unrefined/virgin, hexane free} 5. All rights reserved. In zones 9-10, it may be grown as a perennial, where it … Being one of the trusted Castor Seed Producers in Nigeria, we keep keen eyes on the process from the very first procurement to the final packing and dispatching. Castor Seed (Ricinus communis L.) is cultivated around the world because of the commercial importance of Castor oil.. 0.0%. castor seed prices, Find Quality castor seed prices and Buy castor seed prices from Reliable Global castor seed prices Suppliers from mobile site on m.alibaba.com. The seeds … Need buy or sell Castor Oil in Nigeria More than 131 best deals Castor Oil for sale start from ₦ 650 We specialize in supply of CASTOR SEEDS. Thanks, Please, reach me with this number 07060821075 I'm interested. The company was saddled with the responsibility of revolutionizing the maize value chain by producing high-yielding hybrid maize varieties in Nigeria. Save castor bean seeds to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. This report examines the financial viability of establishing a castor oil processing plant in Nigeria. rnWe grow Castor seeds on my privat. Growing castor beans plant is possible by seeds. 0.0%. Castor Bean (Castor Seed) Nigeria. We love doing free give aways, so don't forget to sign up to our newsletter. More than 34 best deals for sale Buy Feeds, Supplements & Seeds online My favorites Sign in Registration Red Castor Bean Qty $ 2.96 /packet 8 seeds: An imposing plant that adds an exotic flair to any landscape. Jiji.ng is the best FREE marketplace in Nigeria! India is well-known globally for its spices, which has a rich aroma, taste and texture; Ratanpara Overseas is the one that brings this magic in its purest form to you. I need good hybrids that has lots of oil and good seeds I can plant. Hi, please we have a client for 500 tones of castor seed supply weekly. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS (6816 Views), CASTOR SEEDS For Sale / In Need Of Castor Seeds / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4), We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . Castor Seed Seller - Business - Nairaland. Other options New from CDN$ 11.19. We make fine Indian Spices, Oil Seeds, Fruits, and Vegetables. My number is: 08073211798. Nigeria is still importing about #26 billion worth of castor … Seeds should be planted 6.3 to 7.6 cm deep, depending on texture and condition of the soil. There are a number of different varieties of Ricinus communis to choose from. Nigeria has been found to have the best land for the cultivation of castor bean seed but we are yet to take advantage of this golden opportunty. It is also possible to grow castor oil plant in coastal areas. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. Dear customers, you can easily reach me through 08034467226 for effective communication. Market Shares in global exports. Castor oil plant varieties. Market Shares in global imports. Propagation. New Listing 9 Black Castor Bean Plant Seeds from 2020 First Harvest Deer & Rabbit Resistant! Maintaining the quality of our products and deliver them to you in the purest form is our responsibility, and we take it seriously. I need good hybrid castor seeds. Omolad Oli Nig Ltd Info Phone Lagos 20 Ejigbo Road Ejigbo Lagos 23401 Castor Seeds Flower Bulbs, Seeds & Seedlings Cotton Seed Meal Cotton Seeds Corn Gluten Meal. CDN$1.90. Hello, I am the company director of Derrich Limited in UK and Derrich Farms Limited in Nigeria. Send inquiries and quotations to high volume B2B Castor Seeds buyers and connect with purchasing managers. Thus, you will get a quick response, timely delivery and best customer support from our ends. In a very short span, we have earned the reputation among the trustworthy Castor Seed Exporters and Suppliers in Nigeria. We have not posted here in recent time because our stock exhausted following last years harvest. Page - 1 Ratanpara Overseas has emerged as the leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Spices, Oil Seeds, Cereals, Fruits and Vegetables in Junagadh, Gujarat, India. Castor seed has numerous commercial and health benefits.